• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Are there any conspiracy theories that you subscribe to?

Do you believe in a conspiracy theory?

• Nope.

• Yes.

• Yea, several.

• Are you freaking kidding!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Blue Chipper

Shapeshifting Humanoid
Conspiracy theories are prevalent in this day, and there certainly isn't a conspiracy theory insufficiency. There's claims ranging from the earth being flat (yes, some people still believe this) to Alien humanoids, in the form of popular government officials, conspiring to take over the world. While most seem far-fetched, there's always a selective group who backs them rigorously.

Don't get me wrong, some sound reasonable, but by and large they seem laughable. They're always supported by many claims, however it seems as though the claims were made by grasping at straws for the sake of controversy. With all that being said, some theories have actually rung true.

I've researched conspiracy theories since the day I found out about them. I've always been captivated by them, akin to how folklore and cryptids have intrigued me by their mysteriousness. Out of all my findings, however, there hasn't been a single theory that I believe in. Not that it isn't ok to believe in them, there just hasn't been enough solid evidence to sway me into believing any said conspiracy.

So, the question bears, does anyone believe in any conspiracy theory/ies? Why, or why not? Are you interested in Conspiracy theories?

No, I don't believe in any of the conspiracy theories I've heard or read about. Some of them are just outright dumb such as the example you gave about the Earth being flat. Others do seem to have some truth to them but for some reason, I've never believed in them. I really don't know what that reason is though. I guess some do have things about them that are far fetched or unbelievable so a result I don't believe them at all. Now, that doesn't mean I doubt any of them are truthful.

I do however enjoy seeing shows and reading about conspiract theories no matter how untruthful they may sound. I don't know what it is about them, but they interest me. I guess I just find it intriguing to see what people think is truth and what isn't. For example, 9/11. I think that what happened happened and that our government wouldn't do such a thing, but some people believe they did it. I don't believe it, but I still find it interesting to hear about what people believe was the real reason for 9/11.

Good thread BC.

Yes. Oswald did not act alone in killing Kennedy.

JFK's head went back and to the left, like he was shot from the front. He had an exit wound on the back of his head, when he was shot from "behind." Vietnam, dealings with the Soviets, and the idea that an international playboy was gallivanting around, playing President was very disgraceful to the American elite and nerve racking to the most powerful people in the world. Furthermore, a man who was the popular and yet, such a bad manager of the government made for a large group of suspects. Also, in making Oswald the pasty, and his murder under such questionable circumstances, it isn't hard to believe that Oswald is a millionaire on a private island, and someone helped him get there.

Also, the conspiracy theory that FDR allowed the bombing of Pearl Harbor to happen has a paper trail a mile long. Thousands of pages of intercepted transmissions and stand down orders exist, and no one disputes their veracity. The New Deal was a resounding failure, and the only way to climb out of the depression was to send the boys to war and everyone else to work. Industry took over and the massive military industrial profits allowed for plenty of jobs after the war. It made America a global power, and FDR came out of it looking like a hero and having someone else give the order to drop his bomb.

Yes. Oswald did not act alone in killing Kennedy.

Sounds bad.

JFK's head went back and to the left, like he was shot from the front.

Its actually a perfect shot, the way it happened. The way it went back and to the left was due to where the Governor of Texas happened to be sitting. At the angle of the bullets, and the placement of both guns (Oswald had two) they all lined up.

He had an exit wound on the back of his head, when he was shot from "behind."

This animated image created by researcher Vincent Van demonstrates the forward movement of the President's head with startling clarity.

Closeup_312-313.gif

Also, in making Oswald the pasty, and his murder under such questionable circumstances, it isn't hard to believe that Oswald is a millionaire on a private island, and someone helped him get there.

You have no proof of that, whatsoever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back