Apparently... Some people aren't Heath Slater fans

The Jabroni

Dark Match Winner
For example, this guy:

[YOUTUBE]hYc0HlTLWFo[/YOUTUBE]

I couldn't stop laughing after seeing/hearing that on Raw, so I thought I'd mention it. The best part is that he sounds completely serious. This guy *really* hates Heath Slater for some reason. Is the Nexus really that bad?

This should be a reoccuring thing: People that look/dress/sound like the Miz get front row seats and yell at Nexus members (or just yell at Slater).

I caught that too, that was pretty funny. That kid really hates Heath Slater for some reason. It's still real to him. He could be joking around, but its funny nonetheless.

I heard it and saw the guy on Raw and thought it was pretty funny. I'm not a Slater fan at all and when my friends and I were watching Summer Slam we all wondering why he was still in the match for so long. I guess he's decent in the ring but his look and whole "one man rockband" gimmick suck imo.

Apparently that guy buys into the whole Ginger kids stereotypes. lol... or he really hates Wendy's and will support Mickey D's to the very end. (corny I know..)

i didnt catch it on raw. im glad u posted it. really funny and i actually like him compared to other members of nexus.....im talking about otunga and young.....good thing one of them got eliminated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back