Apocalypse: Anthony Michaels v. Mighty Norcal: I QUIT MATCH:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steamboat Ricky

WZCW's Living Legend
l_9da03364369d4f6ba66af68da518b50e.jpg

After a bitter feud that started with tag team gold, Anthony Michaels and Mighty Norcal are set to end their differences once and for all in a "I QUIT" match. This brutal match was made even more interesting as Daniel Stokes has been added as the special guest referee. With heat between Stokes and Michaels, can Stokes be trusted to call the match down the middle? Will this rivalry finally end with "I QUIT"?

DEADLINE IS MONDAY FEBRUARY 9TH AT MIDNIGHT EST. THIS THREAD IS TO BE USED BY MONKEY, NORCAL, AND DANMEN ONLY...ALL OTHERS WILL BE INFRACTED

*Daniel is simply standing. The one thing that stands out, is that he is wearing a referee t-shirt.*

Daniel - There are many things you can do to hurt a man, especially a proud man. I consider myself a proud man. Proud with honour. And because I can’t think of much else to say on my own, I’ve asked Leon to grace me with his presence, and work his magic with an interview. Mr Leon, if you will.

*A well dressed Kensworth steps into view of the camera.*

Leon – Thank you for that introduction Daniel, and of course it is my pleasure to do this. Usually you have Brad by your side to do this with you though, where is he at the moment?

Daniel – Well, “at the moment”, I have no comment on that. Can we continue?

*Leon, not sure what to make of that, continues without thinking about it too much.*

Leon – Yes we can. Well, in a recent and rather unpleasant interview I had with Anthony, he implied you were literally a piece of shit. Followed by a confrontation between the two of you, in which he verbally attacked you for losing to Vengeance, as well as blaming you for his loss in the battle royal. My general point is he has talked a lot of trash about you in recent times, why do you think he has done this?

Daniel – Well first of all, in Australia, we call it garbage. And second, I was hoping you would be able to tell me why. I guess he is a person to take grudges for the smallest of things, and the biggest of shits.

Leon – How does it make you feel, that he seems to be singling you out?

Daniel – Well it fills me with rainbows and shiny things. How do you THINK, it makes me feel? I do my best to not take is personally, but he is going out of his way to target me. But I stand by one thing I've said, pride with honour. I won't attack someone, unless justice needs to be served.

Leon - What is your opinion on Norcal, then? The person on the other side of the fight.

Daniel - Norcal seems like a genuine person, and a genuine badass. I respect him, he seems like a good person.

Leon – And finally, you are wearing a referee shirt,

*Leon motions to the ref shirt Daniel has on.*

do you think you are going to be able to call it down the middle, in the match between Anthony and Norcal?

Daniel – There is a lot of tension between me and Anthony, but I’m not someone to be bias. I said I wouldn't attack someone unless justice needed to be dished out, and I'm sure everyone is wondering if I will put that on Anthony's plate. I could tell you right now, but I’m not going to. You’re gonna have to wait to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back