AoN Discussion: Titus vs. Chris K.O. (Grudge Match)

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
TitusChris_zps86ad3000.png

The long suspected heel-turn of Chris K.O. has finally come to fruition. However, his delusions of being a savior are still healthy and kicking. Titus has vowed to expose Chris for the true phony that he is and show Chris what it means to be a real hero. These two will finally meet in the ring after weeks and weeks of rubbing shoulders. Let the battle of the heroes begin!​

This is what I and many others have been wanting the White Knight character. A lot of what I said in my RP is how I feel about Chris, and why this heel turn will be best. Now that Ty is gone, WZCW doesn't need a White Knight and Chris is back to being just another guy. Standing across from him will be the perfect foil, the ultimate face in WZCW, the superhero and movie star, Titus. This match was beautifully built up, and I think I'm going with Chris K.O. to pull out the win.

I only have one wish for this match. That wish is that I get the same Titus that showed up at the SuperShow, Lethal Lottery 2, and the two times he captured the World Title. For as little as I have talked to Lee, he has always had a character that I hoped to emulate in my work for Chris. To be honest, I wanted the White Knight to be the second coming of "Red Comet" in that type of superhero role...

He may not remember this, but he allowed Titus to make a cameo in the contract battle royal that I won. I was just a lowly noob who wanted a face to show up and give my character advice. There Sam Masters was sitting on a locker room bench whenever Titus told him how winning was not everything. Now, Chris K.O. stands oppose to him saying that winning is everything.

I am so excited.

Reactions: Lee
I think Chris is a great character but a part of me really wants Titus to beat him. Titus can be an amazing guy or sometimes, a bit underwhelming, so here's to hoping that he's on top form here. A win for Chris is not off the cards but I think if Titus pulls out all the stops he can win it.

This is all about what side of Titus shows up. Lee has had a break and always steps up for PPVs. This is the feud he has wanted for a while now. What is just as important is how well Kermit can embrace the arrogant side of the White Knight persona.

Could be a top match. I wrote the K.O. vs. Titus closing sequence of the Supershow Battle Royal with goosebumps, hoping to see these two collide. Hopefully both men bring their A-Game and we could see the toughest of tough matches to call. K.O.'s on a roll, but Titus is unpredictable. Honestly not sure which way I lean on this. Only time will tell us.

I think this is definitely a match that could get both guys back on track. K.O. has been picking up some wins here and there since defeating Ty, but has had little consistency. Props to Kermit for trying to write K.O. as a face during a time when the main event and upper midcard scene are clogged with heels, but it wasn't working.

Titus is a guy who is very hit and miss at this point. He can flounder around not doing much, then write one of the best RPs in recent memory, the SuperShow being a prime example. I think a good feud is something that can really help Titus put out some consistently good RPs.

As of right now I'm leaning slightly toward K.O. due to the momentum his heel turn should bring, but this is close.

Potential MOTN right here, this is similar to Showtime and Constantine in a way as K.O has a legit argument that Titus is every bit the pompous fraud he was/is. I still remember Titus the character not being on the bandwagon of facing the AOC as he'd have rather have been competing for the title. As an aside to that I thought Chris K.O's speech at the end of Aftershock was one of his best ever and was very good, so consider me sold.

Winner/loser, K.O has found his form, Titus doesn't have form, I voted for his RP to win the WHC at Apocalypse, so if he produces another gem like that, well, he could still lose what with the voting process being as predictable and unpredictable that it is. Still, Titus at his best is hard task, thats the Titus I am hoping for and if he comes in, I am struggling to see him legit losing this one.

This was built beautifully. Even if the end result of Chris' heel turn was quite obvious, the somewhat slow burn towards it was excellent, and the speech at the end of Aftershock solidified it nicely. This turn breathed life into the gimmick, and it was the right call on Kermit's part to accept what needed to be done. Feuding with Titus also was the perfect choice for this to go down as Titus is THE babyface of the company. Some behind the curtain stuff is that we've looked into having Titus turn heel, and Lee has always resisted it. To keep Titus fresh and continue rolling out excellent RP's is a testament to Lee's writing ability.

I can't wait for this match. Chris trying to be the better hero compared to Titus, and only to reveal his that Chris fed his ego entirely too much off one accomplishment is a great story point going into this match. Titus is a very tough opponent, Lee knows how to attack an opponent in his RP's in so many unique ways, yet at the same time Kermit is excellent at taking you through an adventure. I'm thinking Chris K.O. just edges out Titus in this, Chris has an absolute plethora of material fresh off the turn, and now nothing can hold him back from diving deep into the darker side of the White Knight.

Reactions: Lee
I've loved the build up to this. I was worried in case it seemed rush but I think me being busy the last month has actually helped seem like it wasn't. Great promo to end Aftershock and I'm looking forward to the match.

I only have one wish for this match. That wish is that I get the same Titus that showed up at the SuperShow, Lethal Lottery 2, and the two times he captured the World Title. For as little as I have talked to Lee, he has always had a character that I hoped to emulate in my work for Chris. To be honest, I wanted the White Knight to be the second coming of "Red Comet" in that type of superhero role...

He may not remember this, but he allowed Titus to make a cameo in the contract battle royal that I won. I was just a lowly noob who wanted a face to show up and give my character advice. There Sam Masters was sitting on a locker room bench whenever Titus told him how winning was not everything. Now, Chris K.O. stands oppose to him saying that winning is everything.

I am so excited.

I think Chris is a great character but a part of me really wants Titus to beat him. Titus can be an amazing guy or sometimes, a bit underwhelming, so here's to hoping that he's on top form here. A win for Chris is not off the cards but I think if Titus pulls out all the stops he can win it.

This is all about what side of Titus shows up. Lee has had a break and always steps up for PPVs. This is the feud he has wanted for a while now. What is just as important is how well Kermit can embrace the arrogant side of the White Knight persona.

Could be a top match. I wrote the K.O. vs. Titus closing sequence of the Supershow Battle Royal with goosebumps, hoping to see these two collide. Hopefully both men bring their A-Game and we could see the toughest of tough matches to call. K.O.'s on a roll, but Titus is unpredictable. Honestly not sure which way I lean on this. Only time will tell us.

Potential MOTN right here, this is similar to Showtime and Constantine in a way as K.O has a legit argument that Titus is every bit the pompous fraud he was/is. I still remember Titus the character not being on the bandwagon of facing the AOC as he'd have rather have been competing for the title. As an aside to that I thought Chris K.O's speech at the end of Aftershock was one of his best ever and was very good, so consider me sold.

Winner/loser, K.O has found his form, Titus doesn't have form, I voted for his RP to win the WHC at Apocalypse, so if he produces another gem like that, well, he could still lose what with the voting process being as predictable and unpredictable that it is. Still, Titus at his best is hard task, thats the Titus I am hoping for and if he comes in, I am struggling to see him legit losing this one.

I hope that's the Titus you wanted.

I hope that's the Titus you wanted.

I'll give it a good read tomorrow. I got goose bumps writing my RP. I went old school and pulled out a quote from your cameo in my contract battle royal. Have at thee false hero! Also, as a fellow christian you should have fun picking out all of the scripture references that I used.

I'm not looking forward to voting this match. I skimmed over both RP's and from what I saw, bloody hell is the only word I can use to describe them.

I'm not looking forward to voting this match. I skimmed over both RP's and from what I saw, bloody hell is the only word I can use to describe them.

Why is it hard to pick the guy on creative? Is it because Lee was Head of Creative and you're confused about that?

Why is it hard to pick the guy on creative? Is it because Lee was Head of Creative and you're confused about that?

Just because I'm voting for Barbosa & SHIT doesn't mean I always vote for the guy on creative. It's just that Justin Cooper sucks and so do you!

Seriously though, I always vote objectively and pick what I think is the best RP produced for each match, every round... regardless of things such as current storyline, whether or not they are a creative member, etc. I don't swing like that, which is why I mentioned how hard it is going to be to pick a winner because from what I've read, both RP's look amazing.

Just because I'm voting for Barbosa & SHIT doesn't mean I always vote for the guy on creative. It's just that Justin Cooper sucks and so do you!

Seriously though, I always vote objectively and pick what I think is the best RP produced for each match, every round... regardless of things such as current storyline, whether or not they are a creative member, etc. I don't swing like that, which is why I mentioned how hard it is going to be to pick a winner because from what I've read, both RP's look amazing.

The correct answer is Titus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back