AoN 2014 Discussion: Elite X Battle Royale

Dan Severn's Moustache

Patent Pending
After a heavy session of yelling rabble from superstars not on the All or Nothing card, Mr Banks quickly set up the fourth official Elite X Battle Royale to include these superstars on the monumental show. Can Eve Taylor defend her title as the reigning Elite X Battle Royale champion, or will a new name snatch victory to join the likes of Eve Taylor, Isabel Stone and Fallout as victors of the battle royale.

The eligible competitors are:
Aubrey Sloan
Jimmy Wonder
Eve Taylor
Ilapa
S.H.I.T

The winner of this match will be the #1 contender for the Elite X Championship. Future contenders will also be determined from this match.

The eligible competitors are:
Aubrey Sloan
Jimmy Wonder
Eve Taylor
Ilapa
S.H.I.T

M will be making his debut in this match too, if I remember correctly. Out of those listed if each of those 5 and M all participate.... S.H.I.T. has the best odds. Eve and Ilapa did well in the last one of these, so they cannot be counted out. Aubrey could surprise us with a great showing, and then we have the two rookies in Jimmy Wonder and M who will want to show what they can do also. Without having any RP's to read and assuming all 6 participate my predicted three to receive title shots are S.H.I.T., Eve, and Ilapa. Anything can happen in these though, I said so about the other matches but the prediction could change drastically in this one after reading the RP's. Good luck everyone! :)

If M turns in half of what he did for All Stars, he'll be world champion in a year.

At least, I'll vote him that way. It's kind of weird to tragect someone who has only RP'ed once (and ironically enough, the last person I feel we did that with was Zeus). But M is going to be an intriguing character, to say tr least.

That said, I'm going to actually go with Aubrey Sloan, but I would love to see Jimmy Wonder excel. He came very close in his first match, and no showed this round. Wonder as a character is very interesting, and when Husky finds his rhythm, I think he's going to be a fairly big face.

I can't help but think that there can't be this few wrestlers in the match? IIRC, Izzy won her title shot against a shitload of people. Surprise returns, anybody?

I'm kinda surprised that SHIT hasn't been given anything this cycle. Same with Eve Taylor, as a previous winner of this. Genuinely think that the Battle Royal is not overdone now. This needs to be mixed up.

I think one of our more seasoned rpers win this, Falkon, Miko or Harthan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back