• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone that reads my reviews

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
I need some assistance here.

I read a wrestling blog and have a chance to get some of my reviews published on there. What are my best reviews? Say the top three.

Just pick three out of a hat. I reckon you just do the three latest ones or Some that not many people have seen the ppv. Any of your work will do they are all some of the best work I have seen.

I definitely agree with all that said History Of Wrestlemania, those reviews are absolutely epic KB.

But if you need 3 from there I would say the two you gave A+ and your personal favorite of them.

PM me a link? if not just send me a link to it on here (WZ), Don't think I read that one.

I still can't believe this. I know I'm overracting but I've always wanted to get something I've written published by someone other than myself. This blew my mind.

Good work. have you submitted them into WZ? You should apply to do it for the actual WWE, make the results bit more interesting rather then just who won. It would help them sell the dvds and all.

Have you ever done a review on what you think a PPV will be like then one after you have seen it? That would be an interesting read.

I've tried getting on the main page a bunch of times. IC got one of my Raw reviews up there and I couldn't believe it when I saw it on there.

I'm not sure I get what you mean.

Congrats on getting them published. It takes a lot of time and effort to write out reviews, its a great feeling to be rewarded in that manner as a result. Congrats, again.

Dude congratulations, I think it's very well deserved, you're reviews are awesome so I would've probably been more surprised if they had turned you down.

Well there are 34 comments so far. 3 are mine, 3 are actually about the review, and the rest are about Dennis Miller and the Slammys the next night and then a political argument and then a thing about how the world title has been on people with the same letters in their names or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back