Anyone Still Play WWE '12

Awesome_Miz

Proud LSN mentee
I was wondering if there was anyone who still plays WWE '12? The reason being is because I want to play online against some people.

Note: I play in the PS3.

Yeah I still play it a bit, once or twice a week or so.

It took that many weeks for CC to work on my X-Box and me to get all the CAWs I wanted for Universe mode that I still need to play it to make all the effort worthwhile.

Who are your Champions? What are your stables?

I still play my universe every once and a while. I never finished the road to wrestlemania. In fact all i ever did was play universe mode..

Yeah I still play it a bit, once or twice a week or so.

It took that many weeks for CC to work on my X-Box and me to get all the CAWs I wanted for Universe mode that I still need to play it to make all the effort worthwhile.

Who are your Champions? What are your stables?

WWE Champion- Evan Bourne. I'm a mark for his, so I built him up all the way to Survivor Series when he beated Kane.

World Champion- Randy Orton. Hasn't lost a title defence.

US Champion- Jeff Hardy. I'm builting him up to be a world champion.

IC Champion- Christian. It's nice having atleast having one current real life champion

Tag Team Championr Gabriel & Slater (Nexus). I'm still trying to built the divison up.

Divas- Kharma. Had a good match with Beth to win it.

Stables and Tag Teams- E&C, Cena and Orton(dun team), Nexus(Wade, Slater, Gabriel and Punk), The New Breed(Evan, Ziggler, Swagger and The Rock).

I haven't played in a week or so, so I will try and remember who my champions are:

WWE: Bobby Roode

World Heavyweight: "The Natural" Nathan Reso (my CAW)

IC: Bret Hart or Ken Shamrock (not sure, they were feuding but I can't remember who has the belt)

US: Sean O'Haire

Hardcore: Raven

World Tag: The Outsiders - Kevin Nash/ Scott Hall

Womens- Tara

Cruiserweight: Juventud Guerrera

I haven't played in a week or so, so I will try and remember who my champions are:

WWE: Bobby Roode

World Heavyweight: "The Natural" Nathan Reso (my CAW)

IC: Bret Hart or Ken Shamrock (not sure, they were feuding but I can't remember who has the belt)

Hardcore: Raven

World Tag: The Outsiders - Kevin Nash/ Scott Hall

Womens- Tara

Cruiserweight: Juventud Guerrera

I knew your World Champion would be Bobby Roode and obviously you chose Tara as your Womens Champion.:)

I knew your World Champion would be Bobby Roode and obviously you chose Tara as your Womens Champion.:)

Haha

I actually went on WWE12 today and Roode wasn't the champ. I'd forgot he had lost the belt to Triple H at Wrestlemania.

Coincidence about Tara too. I have d/l CAWs of her, Velvet Sky and Mickie and just usually skip the Womens matches. Mickie, Tara and Natalya have had about 20 title reigns each, the belt changes hands about every 2 shows!

Oh that is goddamn brilliant bro, I love it! Last time I saw Sean he was getting punched in the face by Butterbean in Pride. But I did love him when he was wrestling.

I still play but I've got it on Xbox, little burnt out right now though because I played alot the last two weeks. But here's the champs

WWE: Kevin Nash

World Heavyweight: James Storm

IC: Eddie Guerrero

US: Benoit

Hardcore: Rob Van Dam

World Tag: New Age Outlaws

Womens: Lita

Cruiserweight: Jericho

I still play sometimes. I play WWE 12, Fifa, Black Ops and Arkham City on XBox.

Champions:

WWE: CM Punk

WHC: Johnny Curtis

IC: Brandon Medeiros (CAW)

US: Johnny Hot (CAW)

Unified Tag Team Champs: Motorcity Machineguns

WWE Tag Team Champs: Mason Ryan & Alex Ryan

Oh that is goddamn brilliant bro, I love it! Last time I saw Sean he was getting punched in the face by Butterbean in Pride. But I did love him when he was wrestling.

Always been a big O'Haire fan, it still pisses me off that he never got to fully run with the "Devils Advocate" gimmick, that was a world-class gimmick which would have led him to the title in my opinion.

Loving your old school champions too, with the Outlaws, RVD, Eddie and Benoit holding the gold.

My champs right now are:

WWE Champ (Attitude Era Belt): James Jay Jay Star (CAW)

World Heavyweight Champ: John Morrison

Hardcore Champ: Tyson Kidd

IC Champ: Alberto Del Rio (being used for 1 storyline a fued over Rosa Mendes love with Primo & Epico)

Womens Champ: Velvet Sky

RAW's Tag Champs: John Cena & Zack Ryder

Smackdown's Tag Champs: Husky Harris & Richie Steamboat

Then for Tag Teams and Stables I have:

The Fortunate Sons (Rhodes,Dibiase,Harris and Steamboat)

Legion Of Doom

CM Punk & Daniel Bryan

James Jay Jay Star,Tyler Reks & Curt Hawkins (No name to the group but they help each other out and have taken out a few people together)

then I cant rember the name I gave to the team of Cena & Ryder.

Oh and Kofi Kingston is holding MITB and Jake Bryant (CAW) who won season 2 of NXT has a world title shot at the next PPV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back