Anyone remember HBK's OTHER entrance song?

I didn't remember that. I can see why they dropped it after a very short time. Pretty awful. Kudos to Jimmy Hart for coming up with one of the very best themes of all time, and kudos to HBK for being wise enough to not only go along with it, even though he hated it, but keep it for the duration of his career.

Yes I remember that, I remember my brother saying that the song made him seem like a big deal. The theme was later used by Lex Luger during his ''The Narcissist'' days.

Yea I remember that theme I was 12 when he turned on Marty Jennatey. I hated him for turning on his partner and hated him even more for having that music. Damn watching that video makes me feel old.

I remember this theme. My brother an I joked that it sounded like a United Airlines commercial. Music can make a big difference for a wrestler.

Didn't remember that specifically but I remembered that he had something else between the Rockers theme and Just a Sexy Boy. Had no idea what it was though.

I love the ad for Suburban Commando at the start of the clip.

i'll one up you on this one.. not only do i remember the song i remember watching the match and i was 7 years old at the time. glad he changed it though that was just terrible.

It does not compare to Jimmy Hart's,"AMERICAN MALES AMERICAN MALES AMERICAN MALES AMERICAN MALES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Lol. But, no, I do not. I didn't watch then, and I haven't seen or heard it in the hours of old wrestling I've watched.

i remember this theme because it was on the King of the Ring game for Gameboy lol

it didn't fit him at all, especially w/ that attire. i think the Gameboy version sounded better than that, the midi type version

Watching that reminded me of just how green I really am.I starting watching wrestling since the first episode of smackdown.HBK was out during that time and even when he came back I didn't have cable so I didn't see him on tv until maybe like 06-07.But I remember when I first played WWF No Mercy and I was thinking to myself 'Who this hell is Shawn Micheals? Is he new?' I swore to the heavens that my friend had made a CAW and was just messin with me lol

Well lets see:

Rockers, Sherri version of "Sexy Boy", HBK version of "Sexy Boy", DeGeneration X, nWo mix.....those are all the themes I know of that he has used.

Here ya go, it was hard to hear on the other video

This is...really terrible. Sounds like the theme from some bad 80s movie of the week. If there was ever proof that the song can help make the man, this is it. Sexy Boy fits the HBK character perfectly, while this is utterly forgettable.

Nice Find by the OP though...

Why the hell did this get thrown in the spam section? Give me a break.

Anyways....I think that's funny, Brain. My buddy and I used to think the same thing about it sounding like the United Airlines commercial. I remember talking about that, lol. Good stuff.

That really sounds like music for some advert.

Tired of your crappy entrance music??

Jimmy Hart can help you

Yeah..I remember the older version of Sexy Boy..didn't Sherri sing that one?? That wasn't the greatest. I can see why Shawn ended up singing it and having her in the background. RIP Sherri, you are a better background singer. At least it wasn't Jillian singing his song. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back