Anyone know if the Hall of Fame will air live on the Network this year?

Creepy Old Man

Championship Contender
A lot of folks are getting excited about it, but I don't remember any announcement that it will air live. WWE recently announced that USA will air a condensed 1 hour version (40 minutes minus commercials) the night after WrestleMania, so it looks like they've scooped the rights. The 2014 event airing live may have been a one-off, with WWE now going back to including the full ceremony as a bonus on the WM DVD, as an incentive to buy it.

Can anyone confirm or deny that the 2015 ceremony will air live? Links appreciated.

I don't think anyone is going to be able to confirm or deny your question because, quite frankly, no one knows. Unless someone here secretly works for the WWE, I doubt we are going to get any definitive answer in this thread.

Still, I think the WWE would be missing a trick if they didn't show the whole thing on the Network. The one thing that the Network is missing is original programming, something that sets it apart from the USA Network and other platforms that are showing their product. Showing the Hall of Fame in its entirety would go a long way into making the Network a worthwhile purchase if only for that month.

If they were smart they would air it live and help sell the network. Last year we didn't have the network here and we missed it. I think it was broadcast at a later date, but by then I knew what had happened and didn't bother to watch it.

Seeing it live would be nice for a change but I have no idea, haven't seen anything yet, so probably won't know until closer to the date.

It is live on the Network.

It's also not live, but on USA Network this year.

http://www.sportingnews.com/sport/s...ll-of-fame-2015-special-to-air-on-usa-network

Sporting News is a good source. Mike Johnson of PWInsider also says it's gonna be live on the Network, so I guess it will be. A nagging doubt remains because there's just nothing official from WWE. Maybe they're leaving the announcement till all the inductees are confirmed, in order to maximise Network buys.

I would imagine and hope that it is. I finally have the network and now I can finally see it live on my bigger TV as opposed to streaming it through my computer.

You're right. After all the inductees and inductors are confirmed then they'll announce that it'll be on the network closer to the date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back