Anyone In Australia Watching David Tench Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Raging Bull

Anyone Watching David Tench Tonight....it Looks Weird!

its the ****** cartoon guy whos jokes suk balls i live in adeliade and its first episode is on tonite

I watched it last week and it was lame. It's on tonight but I'm not watching it, I'm going late night shopping.

So I take it myself, grungy72 and Raging Bull are the only Aussie on here. :( We need more Aussies!

I watched it last week and thought it was major crap... wont be watching it tonight that is for sure!!

The only part i liked was him tlaking about Lleyton Hewitt "You want him to win cos he is Australian and you want him to lose cos he is a knob" to true, though i always hope he loses.

Tench just looks weird... when they zoom to a shot of him and his guest just looks stupid

Dont mention the Wedge... that is without a doubt the worst tv show I have seen in a while, that Real Storis crap was not far behind.

Have watched a few episodes of The Wedge and havent laughed once!

I wish they would at least try some new skits... they have spins on the same crappy old ones every week!

Rove Live > Thank God Your Hear > Full Frontal > Comedy Ink > Big Bite > Wedge > David Tench.

Its stupid, the show aired last week :) it about a CGI host who interviews famouse Aussie Actors, it on Channel Ten and its fuck boring, the Wedge wipes it out.

I can't wait for Thnk God Your Hear to return IMO funniest comedy stand up show ever, post if you want to know what it is.

The Wedge wipes it out? Shit man thats a huge call... Im not sure the Wedge whipes anything out... it is pure an utter garbage that is not at all funny... Im not sure how anyone could like it... IMO

But your right cant wait until Thank God Your Here comes back on... some proper Aussie Comedy that actually makes me laugh..

Starting to lose major respect for Rove as he seems to be involved with these new suck ass shows

i thought the ronnie johns half hour was pretty funny with that chopper impersonator

Yeah the chopper impersonator was gold!!! Couldnt stop laughing... cant wait to see what they have on tonight.

I used to really like Rove but recently have been enjoying it less and less

to_good_4_ya said:
I watched it last week and it was lame. It's on tonight but I'm not watching it, I'm going late night shopping.

So I take it myself, grungy72 and Raging Bull are the only Aussie on here. :( We need more Aussies!

just 4 the record, u missed me. i am an aussie as well (go bombers!)

taker04 said:

Bit of bad luck about the Bombers this year mate.... im sure they will bounce back next year!! (though im glad they suck so i cna pay out my sister!!) GO EAGLES!!

wotdoiput said:
Starting to lose major respect for Rove as he seems to be involved with these new suck ass shows

Agreeded but thats probally because the production company that owns it all but Rove Live is a great show and I watch it every week. Me = Aussie To... (GO NRL COWBOYS and TITANS FOR NEXT YEAR!)

Sorry, I didn't relise you were Aussie too!

I like Home and Away. It may be corny but I'm a 16 yr old girl so I'm aloud to like it.

taker04 said:

Home and Away? God I havent seen that show in ages!! Dont get reception for that where I live. Sadly i sill watch Neighbours from time to time... and Im 25... lol!!!

Anyone watch Ronnie Johns last nite?? Not as good as last week... but the skit they do with Chopper is kool... i want alittle Chopper!!

Yeah they do..... used to like Home and Away better when i saw it.... had better viewing in my opinon ;)...

I suddenly feel very sad... a 25 year old watching Neighbours.. lol

Yeah it's sad that i'm 26 and still watch neighbours sometimes too!! LOL

By the way nearly all aussie comedy sux!! Apart from "Chopper" on ronnie Johns.. Rove sucks arse.

Go the Doggies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back