Anyone else wish they had a better singing voice?

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
And that they could be up on a stage, belting out words to a song that makes the fans going wild, and the girls throw their panties on the stage at you?

It's a shame I was cursed with a terrible singing voice.

I used to date a girl that was in a national chorus. COuld do perfect opera. Rarely been more jealous.

No I don't. I really hate being the center of attention in front of thousands and thousands of fans so i'm fine with my shitty voice :)

I'm in the "musically talented but can't sing" camp.
I can read and play music, but I sing like a cat in heat being run over by a dump truck. This is why I avoid karaoke situations like the plague. It would be nice if I didn't have to be ashamed of my hideous singing voice.

I'm in the "musically talented but can't sing" camp.
I can read and play music, but I sing like a cat in heat being run over by a dump truck. This is why I avoid karaoke situations like the plague. It would be nice if I didn't have to be ashamed of my hideous singing voice.
I don't mind singing in front of people, I just know that no one is going to pay to hear me sing.

Yes, I do wish I had a better singing voice. I love to sing along to the music I listen to. Unfortunately, my voice is shit, and those around me frequently tell me to shut the fuck up whenever I burst into song. So, I wish I could sing better so that those around me wouldn't mind when I did so.

I was a great singer, had awards and all, was the main guy to do Solo's.

Then puberty hit...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back