Anyone alive?

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
Why are all your Prisoners giving up?

If you just give it a try, one day you might get let out. I could see this place becoming non-existant soon because there is NO activity down here. If you're a prisoner, just post.

Question though, anyone know what happens if this place disappears? Do the guys go with it or do they come back?

Either way, if it ain't the end of the Prison, a new batch of guys surely must be coming down here sometime.

PRISON IS BETTER THAN BEING FREE

WHY? BECAUSE WE'RE HERE FOR NOT BEING *****ES AND FOR STANDING UP FOR SOMETHING

ITS TIME FOR EVERYONE TO RISE ABOVE HATE THEY WONT PUT EVERYONE IN PRISON

YOOOOU CANT SEE ME

Yeah Hi. My name is Holy Hidden Dragon. The Last time I posted here was three years ago. And that was about the time that I lost interest in watching wrestling on a weekly basis. But the last year I have been watching about every show every week and I have learned to enjoy wrestling again. And I'm excited! so yeah I decided to go post on a wrestling forum and since I have an acount here... I'll try here.

Yeah Hi. My name is Holy Hidden Dragon. The Last time I posted here was three years ago. And that was about the time that I lost interest in watching wrestling on a weekly basis. But the last year I have been watching about every show every week and I have learned to enjoy wrestling again. And I'm excited! so yeah I decided to go post on a wrestling forum and since I have an acount here... I'll try here.

How did you end up in the prison?

I don't really know. It was a long time ago. But I always had fond memories of this forum...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back