Anybody know where these ECW guys are currently?

Discussion in 'The Wrestling Archives' started by Tommatt, Jun 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tommatt

Tommatt Occasional Pre-Show

I know TNA has alot of former talent, but was wondering about

Jerry Lynn
    Lance Storm
    Is shane douglas officially retired?
    Mikey whipwreck
    Blue meanie
    New Jack
    Perry saturn

2. MAVSFAN

MAVSFAN Dark Match Jobber

Jerry Lynn- Road agent for TNA
    Lance Storm- Retired
    Is shane douglas officially retired? Yes.
    Mikey whipwreck- At One Night Stand yesterday.
    Blue meanie- Who knows
    New Jack- He's free
    Perry saturn- Probably retired

3. Akine82

Akine82 Occasional Pre-Show

jerry lynn runs the backstage of TNA

Lance storm (will be part time trainer for ecw as he is raising his kid and running his school

YES

runs a wrestling school trained the S.A.T.s and the amazing red

Meanie :In April 2006, he announced on his blog that he had been diagnosed with empyema, and had undergone emergency surgery to have part of his lung removed.

Most likely in Jail (new jack) he has like 7 warrant in new york alone

And saturn

Retirement

In April 2004, Satullo was shot three times in the neck with a .25 caliber handgun while foiling an attempted rape, suffering severe damage to his C-5, C-6, and C-7 vertebrae. Satullo only learned of this after he visited a physician and complained of burning sensations in his neck, originally attributing the impact to a punch from behind. After having steel plates and screws inserted into his neck, Satullo returned to the ring on September 17, 2004, and continued to receive epidural treatment, which prevented him from appearing at the ECW

4. 5thHorseman

5thHorseman Getting Noticed By Management

I'll try helping out:
    Jerry Lynn - last I knew he was in TNA in a non-wrestling role but not sure if he still is(Don't follow TNA)
    Lance Storm - there was a rumor he was going to make a appearence at ONS, might have been backstage might be a chance of his return

Shane Douglas - Is a TNA road agent and is going to be a manager of some tag-team there(again I don't follow TNA sorry)

Mikey - With the New ECW

Blue Meanie - hasn't been contact by ECW at all, working indy shows

New Jack - Indy, has a DVD coming out. I don't see him ever return to ECW might be wrong though

Perry Saturn - was in NWA-TNA about three years ago haven't heard much since, but heard a rumor Heyman has approached about return and declined

I hope this helps a little

5. Tommatt

Tommatt Occasional Pre-Show

Thx for clearing it up.

Jerry lynn wasn't that old that I rememember, did he suffer some sort of injury? Wondering why hes in a non wrestling role. I remember him near the end of ECW, him and RVD had some spectacular matches.

Hopefully storm comes back. He should have been a star in this sport, but was horribly misused after ECW's collapse.

Heard about new jacks DVD, actually saw he has a myspace profile (although who knows if its really him. The pictures seemed like personal photos though, and it seemed authentic) but he didn't have any ECW info on it.

And I know the dudleys won't come back, I don't know what happened as I stopped following wrestling shortly after ECW died, but I heard that whatever it is, they hate WWE and vince, anybody mind telling me what happened?

THx guys. Looking forward to ecw tommorow night.

6. RikRaines

RikRaines Occasional Pre-Show

Just so you know, Jerry Lynn is 43 years old...as of yesterday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.