Anybody Have A Favourite Stand Up Comedian?

Tha Wolfpac

Hey Yo...
I love stand up. Great entertainment.

Carl Barron is a great, Aussie favourite and man he really is funny and you can relate to what he talks about most of the time.

A personal favourite of mine Dave Chappelle man is a genius. And is hilarious. Can make me laugh with anything he days.

Who is your favourite stand up comic? Any personal favourite shows?

When I saw the title of the thread, I automatically thought of Carl Barron too. Great comedian "How's it goin?".

Also Heath Franklin's (I think thats his name) impersonation of Chopper is pretty awesome too.

I've seen Danny Bhoy twice and he was awesome both times so I'd say those three.

Lol at the "How's it goin?" automatic rep.

Yeah the chopper impersonation is pretty good, im interested in Danny Bhoy never seen any of his material, any good.

Arj Barker would have to be my favourite comedian, and the fact that he was a regular character on Flight of the Conchords just adds to this

Wolfpac, yeah definately check him out man. I've noticed he comes to Australia quite a bit and he always plays Enmore theatre, definately check him out if he's here, or YouTube.

I've watched a ton of stand-up over the years, and no one touches Richard Pryor. Dave Chappelle, Eddie Murphy and George Carlin are great as well. Artie Lange is pretty underrated, in my opinion.

Lee Mack. A British comedian who also does some TV acting and oh my fucking god, he's just brilliant. Highly under-rated as well in my opinion, hardly anyone I know realises he does stand-up.

George-Carlin-Cover-Parental-Advisory-1.jpg

Greatest of All The Times.....

George Carlin will forever be my favorite, but I'm also a big fan of Robin Williams, Mike Birbilia, and Daniel Tosh. I know the latter three don't really share many similarities to George (I like his later, darker stuff better), but funny is funny.

Bill Hicks. A true hero of mine. I also like Daniel Kitson, Demetri Martin and Mark Thomas.

So a mix, really.

Daniel Tosh.

There are others that I could think of that I probably like better but after seeing Happy Thoughts and being a regular Tosh.0 viewer he's definitely my favorite right now.

Stephen Lynch always makes me laugh

[youtube]IKZJM737Zl0[/youtube][youtube]eTDZjQvPW1E[/youtube]​

mitch hedberg- r.i.p., damn funny guy. all in the delivery. hedberg nails it everytime.

eddie izzard- fantastic comedian. smart as hell & never dissapoints.

doug benson- fucking hilarious. stoner comedy always good for a laugh

david cross- if you havent seen 'the pride is back' go. now. find it. it will make your laugh for days.

[YOUTUBE]BbgNdhzf4XE[/YOUTUBE]

Joey Diaz is a funny mother fucker!!

Louis C.K. I awesome as well.

[YOUTUBE]4u2ZsoYWwJA[/YOUTUBE]

Jack Dee is actually an amazing comedian. His stone-faced humour is a wonder to behold. Watch his "live again" show and I promise you that you wont be disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back