Anybody ever here of Extreme Warfare Revenge?

I use it sometimes.Takes quite a bit of time.Last time I checked I had my own Fed with Rock and Austin being the top stars.

Nice, i have Rock as a general manager for ECW. Ya, it can take a lot of time if you want to get really in depth. I wish that the matches could be chosen to simulate based on their stats, but it's whatever.

Right now i have Rhyno as my ECW Champion, Kurt Angle as my WHC on Smackdown, and John Cena as my WWE on Raw. I screwed up and made some stupid feuds in the beginning that didn't mesh well so my superstars got pissed off when i ended them after one month. Also, I'm building a Taker and Sting feud.

I played it for a bit and got really bored. I'm not really a GM-mode/backstage kind of guy.

It's the best game of it's genre. TEW is a lot more complicated, IMO. Great for hardcore gamers but casual gamers will get bored.

I think I am playing a Jan 2011 scenario with TNA currently.

I can understand where the boredom kicks in. I have no real "drive" to play it, but when ever i get on it, I invest about a month into it before i get off. I deleted all the other feds besides the WWE and one other because of the loading screen taking forever, but i would like to eventually try the route of building a federation from the ground up.

I played it, but the wrestlers and promotions definately don't have enough depth. In TEW on the other hand, you have useless wrestler attributes like MMA, mat or chain wrestling and other unneeded stuff. I try to create a wrestling simulator myself, but the coding is more convoluted than you'd expect at first.

EWR is a great game, especially when you download extras like Gimmick generator, staff editor, roster fixer and EWR editor. Makes it a lot more fun to build a promotion. I downloaded a 2001 roster pack and put WWF out of business within a year of gametime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back