Anti-IWC

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
After being in violation of WZ Rules on no less than 30 occassions, you were given the opportunity to apologize and show your acknowledgement that you could follow the rules. Instead of simply saying you could, you played the "autism" card, as if that prevents you from understanding the rules and following them or, at the very least, act like a decent human being. So you are now in the Prison.

Your prison name is Piss Bucket, as it accurately describes your attitude and your posting. If you demonstrate an ability to follow the rules, you might be let out, but you have to show you can follow the rules first.

Enjoy the Prison, Piss Bucket.

I was going to change my name to piss bucket next month as well. Oh well, hopefully it's a short stay. Either that or a Meltdown.

Broke the rules 30 times, wow, that must be some kind of record.

Isn't this the guy that's always talking about wrestler's and making stupid remarks about they are only were they are because they are a girlfriend of someone's?

Oh well nice to see you in here maybe you'll find a girlfriend.....or not.

I'll never understand people who tell others they're not a part of the IWC on the internet while discussing wrestling.

I had been holding it in for quite a while. Glad there's somewhere to let it go now.

There is a poster on Wrestlezone named "Piss Bucket." Now I've seen it all and can die in peace...

...and in laughter.

I'm here, but only because of the tasty food discussion.

I was thinking the exact same thing; Yao Guai Roast. I was playing Fallout 4 -- which I only recently purchased -- and I discovered what seems like a glitch in the game. You kill a Yao Guai and supposedly rip out his guts to cook later, then you find a carrot and a "tato" which I can only assume is a potato, though I wouldn't be too hasty to assume as much because in that post apocalyptic world for all I know I'm cooking a little man named Tato.

Put it all in a pot and cook it, cook the fuck out of it (which requires no extra action, it's just part of my gimmick to say as much). You get a Yao Guai roast that claims to only add a measly +10 to your melee power. Maybe I'm missing something, but that doesn't look like a very big stat increase.

BOY WAS I WRONG!

You nom nom nom that Yao Guai roast down, and you're killing freaking behemoth super mutants in two hits. Swear to GOD! Try it out.

I was thinking the exact same thing; Yao Guai Roast. I was playing Fallout 4 -- which I only recently purchased -- and I discovered what seems like a glitch in the game. You kill a Yao Guai and supposedly rip out his guts to cook later, then you find a carrot and a "tato" which I can only assume is a potato, though I wouldn't be too hasty to assume as much because in that post apocalyptic world for all I know I'm cooking a little man named Tato.

Put it all in a pot and cook it, cook the fuck out of it (which requires no extra action, it's just part of my gimmick to say as much). You get a Yao Guai roast that claims to only add a measly +10 to your melee power. Maybe I'm missing something, but that doesn't look like a very big stat increase.

BOY WAS I WRONG!

You nom nom nom that Yao Guai roast down, and you're killing freaking behemoth super mutants in two hits. Swear to GOD! Try it out.

I wouldn't classify that as part of a tasty food discussion, but hey.

I wouldn't classify that as part of a tasty food discussion, but hey.

I admit; I was more bragging about my video game prowess.

I think I managed to wolf down an entire pizza while I was binging on Fallout 4, which is entirely possible to do without experiencing a soul crushing bout with constipation.

ALWAYS order your pizza with EXTRA sauce if you intend to eat the whole thing on your own. The sauce keeps the cheese from forming a huge rubbery blockage inside your body.

I always order from Hungry Howie's, I can get a medium 2-topping for under ten bucks from them if I do carry-out.

ALWAYS order your pizza with EXTRA sauce if you intend to eat the whole thing on your own. The sauce keeps the cheese from forming a huge rubbery blockage inside your body.

Nah. The sauce is the worst part of the pizza. Unless you get sriracha as the sauce, then it's the best part. Pizza Hut needs to bring that back!

So where is Piss Bucket anyway? Did he piss off? Haven't seen him since he was put in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back