I'm not sure if all of you know this guy but he was one of the people brought in to the X Division around the time they singed Aries. This guy, from what I've seen of him really impressed me.

Here's a match he had against Zema Ion which showcases some of his stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_jjPQISZkk&feature=relmfu

Now to me this guy has a good look with some impressive moves and damn he is very athletic considering he's a little bigger than your average X Division guy.

There's only one potential issue and that is his mic work, I don't know what it's like. I only remember him doing one very brief backstage segment and it was a pretty generic one, about how he was happy to be here and whatever.

So what do you guys think of Anthony Neese? See anything in him like I do? I don't know when he was last on TV.

yeah i rember this guy from back during that best 2 out of 3 series with zema ion and his debut match honestly i was never impressed by him he looks to generic and has no mic skills at all i wish they never brought him back after his match in the contract tournament but he did do alright during that series with ion i guess

personally i find him really entertaining to watch and wish he was on tv more but yea, no idea what he is like on the mic. Really cool to watch in ring though

I think that Anthony Neese had a very good 2 of 3 Series with Ion. Yes, his mic skills are crummy but he is very fun to watch in the ring. I think his last match with Zema Ion was the last match he had on TV, but he's still signed.

I like him. I think he's entertaining in the ring. But, singles champion, I don't think he's got the total package. However, why not find him a partner and create a team to go in the tag division.

To me, the TNA tag division is at its best with 4-6 teams. Two feuding over the titles and two trying to be next. The other two teams are there to fill in some matches.

Right now, TNA is lacking in teams. I don't like Joe and Magnus as a pairing. So, you got MCMG, Kaz and Daniels, Robbie E and Robbie T, and that's it. So, who would I pair Neese with...

I think he has a real similar look to a guy working in Ring Ka King but on a much smaller scale. So, I'd bring in Chris Masters and pair him with Neese. I think they could be a better version of the Robbie's.

I like him. I think he's entertaining in the ring. But, singles champion, I don't think he's got the total package. However, why not find him a partner and create a team to go in the tag division.

To me, the TNA tag division is at its best with 4-6 teams. Two feuding over the titles and two trying to be next. The other two teams are there to fill in some matches.

Right now, TNA is lacking in teams. I don't like Joe and Magnus as a pairing. So, you got MCMG, Kaz and Daniels, Robbie E and Robbie T, and that's it. So, who would I pair Neese with...

I think he has a real similar look to a guy working in Ring Ka King but on a much smaller scale. So, I'd bring in Chris Masters and pair him with Neese. I think they could be a better version of the Robbie's.

This is exactly what i was thinking, although im not sure how it would go, it would be good to see another tag team, my vote is for Mark haskins since he dosent get TV time ethier have them come in saying they demand tv time and u got a new tag team right there

Nese has got a lot of athletic ability and he can do some impressive high spots but, for me, it takes a lot more than that to be impressive. The indy scene is full of guys just like Nese and he's a perfect example as to why the X Division is currently so weak overall.

The X Division has gotten better and that's almost entirely due to the presence of Austin Aries. Aries is the only guy in the X Division right now that isn't a faceless spot monkey or a generic drone. Nese, Ion, Kash and the other guy, I can't recall his name but he's the one who nearly got his career endend by Ion, are all just bland faces in the X Division with no personality or charisma. Without Aries for the past 8 months or so, there'd be no X Division right now.

There've been lots of guys who can do high spots and little to nothing else that've passed through TNA over the course of its 10 year existence. As of right now, Nese is just another one of those guys. I'm not saying that he can't be entertaining to watch inside the ring but there are lots of guys in TNA, WWE and ROH that are good inside the ring but have the personality of a jar of expired mayonaise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back