• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Another notch on the NJexus belt. We are now *officially* a part of WWE history.

D-Man

Gone but never forgotten.
It happened... it actually happened...

Our interviews outside of MSG prior to the 2013 Hall of Fame ceremony actually made it to television!! Watch WWE Classics On Demand this month and see this promo package in regards to this year's inductees starring... you guessed it... the NJexus.

[YOUTUBE]OTtN9uWWxqA[/YOUTUBE]

It starts with IC25 providing a phenomenal introduction to the package. Next, a few fans weigh in and then then JGoose provided some brilliant words about Bruno Sammartino. Next, Norcal broke the fourth wall with some lingo as he spoke eloquently about Mick Foley. Next, I was lucky enough to be featured with my take on Booker T's induction. Lastly, JGoose got some last words in about his excitement in being part of the historic event.

This is just so incredibly cool. I figured I'd share it with everyone.

Congrats, man. I initially wanted to mark a snarky comment about your guys' attire, but I found myself unable to since I can tell you're genuinely thrilled about this, and rightfully so.

I uploaded it to Youtube for you and put it in your OP, D-Man. If it gets taken down then I'll put it on Dailymotion.

Anyways, great stuff. Incredibly well spoken the lot of you. Very happy for you guys.

I uploaded it to Youtube for you and put it in your OP, D-Man. If it gets taken down then I'll put it on Dailymotion.

Anyways, great stuff. Incredibly well spoken the lot of you. Very happy for you guys.

JMT... my love for you is unmeasurable.

3patea.jpg

Cheers, immortalized in a sport you love. What could be better.

I was just gonna say, Norcal sounded like he was a WWE plant. Just that tone.

That's pretty cool nice little package. Liked NorCal's last little bit about Foley going in where he became a fan. Also surprised by your resounding endorsement for Booker T, but pleased as well.

That's pretty cool nice little package. Liked NorCal's last little bit about Foley going in where he became a fan. Also surprised by your resounding endorsement for Booker T, but pleased as well.

I've always been a big fan of Booker T's. Earlier in this thread, Norcal said I chose to speak about Booker T because of process of elimination but the truth is that I was mostly looking forward to his induction this year. I've always been a fan of the athleticism, longevity, and overall entertainment value that Booker brought to pro-wrestling over the years. The guy has NEVER been anything but top-notch in his promos, matches, programs, ring-work, and any other aspect of the business that he took part in.

He's one of those guys that you don't miss until he's gone and I'm really missing his programs. But he well-deserves the ring and I'm glad I got the chance to speak about it for many to watch and listen.

I guess I'll have to find a way to top this when RVD goes into the Hall of Fame.

Americans have much better television voices than Brits. I routinely wince whenever a British wrestling fan has a microphone shoved in front of them.

I guess I'll have to find a way to top this when RVD goes into the Hall of Fame.

Carve "Rob Van Dam" into your arm and silently present it to camera.

And I, of course, will have to prepare my speech for when Christian enters the Hall of Fame.

What? What are you all giggling at?

He's going to hate me for outing him here, but NorCal's attire was brought to you by...wait for it...the IC25 wardrobe. :) He's the corporate champion, now, bitches!

I wish we could get the footage of the rest of the interview - they also asked us who our favorite HoF'er of all time was, and we all had vastly different responses. NorCal said Hogan, I think D-Man went with Heenan. I said Andre.

He's going to hate me for outing him here, but NorCal's attire was brought to you by...wait for it...the IC25 wardrobe. :) He's the corporate champion, now, bitches!

I wish we could get the footage of the rest of the interview - they also asked us who our favorite HoF'er of all time was, and we all had vastly different responses. NorCal said Hogan, I think D-Man went with Heenan. I said Andre.

The shirt and the tie was. and I dont hate for it, I was actually intending on telling the story of how nerve-wracked you were while I sat and ate wings in the shirt. About how we all made up fake backstories of who I was, sitting there with my rolled up sleeves, tattoos and beard :lmao:

The shirt and the tie was. and I dont hate for it, I was actually intending on telling the story of how nerve-wracked you were while I sat and ate wings in the shirt.

I'm surprised IC's head didn't explode. How dare you attempt to cause an imperfection in his metrosexuality!!!

I'm surprised IC's head didn't explode. How dare you attempt to cause an imperfection in his metrosexuality!!!

your favorite exchange

"Well yea, I really like that shirt"

"Alright, ill be careful....You will probably never be able to find another one like it again"

For anyone wondering.....It was a totally normal, white button up shirt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back