Another injury to me...

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
Today I was in the middle of training and recovery after the shoulder surgery I had and in my attempt to try and get back in rugby form I recieved a third degree ankle sprain when I jumped up and awkwardly landed on someone's cleat. This has been my year for sports injuries it seems lol.

Really? More and more rugby fans are coming out of the woodwork. Who do you support?

Rugby seems like it'd be a fun sport. Not much opportunity here in the states though. Hope your ankles feeling better. Is there a Dr. in the house?

Geez... guess I gotta do my job.

RICE, Macios. Rest, ice, compression, and elevation. Once the swelling goes down, work it back into shape slowly. A good and easy rehab method is to hold your leg out and write the alphabet with your big toe. And don't try to rush back. Sprains of that nature can be more troublesome than clean breaks. Once you feel you're ready to return, go to your coach, quit, and take up curling.

Geez... guess I gotta do my job.

RICE, Macios. Rest, ice, compression, and elevation. Once the swelling goes down, work it back into shape slowly. A good and easy rehab method is to hold your leg out and write the alphabet with your big toe. And don't try to rush back. Sprains of that nature can be more troublesome than clean breaks. Once you feel you're ready to return, go to your coach, quit, and take up curling.

I quote The Miz here when I have to say "Really? Really?"

You want a guy who just sprained his ankle to start playing on the ice? I was with you up until then. No wonder you have no patients. ;)

I quote The Miz here when I have to say "Really? Really?"

You want a guy who just sprained his ankle to start playing on the ice? I was with you up until then. No wonder you have no patients. ;)

I figured since he's in Canada, all he's got left after rugby is either curling, soccer, hockey, or Canadian football. Curling seemed to be the safest of the bunch.

Really? More and more rugby fans are coming out of the woodwork. Who do you support?

I've been on the Alberta Rugby Team for specific age divisions for the last three years now.

As for the teams I support I personally really enjoy watching and following the Wellington Hurricanes. When I was in New Zealand in March/April I saw the Hurricanes play the South Africa Southern Kings.

The 'Canes rock. They were really hot a couple of years ago, just before Nonu and Hore lost their shit. I'm a Stormer myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back