• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Another Evil Rich Jerk

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
http://blogs.ajc.com/jay-bookman-blog/2012/10/09/david-siegel-and-the-billionaires-sad-lament/

This guy named David Siegel is a multi-millionaire that says that his business has never been better in the last few years. He's working on building the largest mansion in America which would be 90,000 square feet.

However, if Obama is re-elected, he thinks he'll have to fire all of his employees because he's tired of Obama's anti-business attitude and it's crushing his soul.

I hope this guy is reincarnated as a slug.

I just read that some of that letter he sent to his employees. What a bastard. I'd go looking for another job tomorrow.

I hadn't read the letter in detail yet.

I've had to make drastic cuts in my life, like taking my kids out of private schools. Now they're.....they're......I can get through this.....my goodness they're like YOU.

Someone whack this guy with a bat. Please.

"I do not have the luxury of being able to turn things off when the weekend starts. That's why if this keeps up, I'll just have to do that permanently and leave the country."

Maybe if I start disregarding logic, I could be a billionaire. On second thought....

I quit reading after he said every dime he makes goes into the company then went on to talk about what people see is a nice house and a lavish lifestyle. If every dime goes back into the company how can he afford those things?

I quit reading after he said every dime he makes goes into the company then went on to talk about what people see is a nice house and a lavish lifestyle. If every dime goes back into the company how can he afford those things?

Because he has that rich man's mentality. Everything good that ever happened to him was because of how great he is and how hard he worked. Anything bad that ever happened to anyone else is because of their irresponsibility and lack of quality work ethic.

That was the part I had the biggest problem with (though I only read just a little bit).

This guy is very close to subverting the freedom to vote, especially if he is telling his employees that they might have a job should Obama win. That is a not so subtle way of "encouraging" them to vote Romney or at least not vote for Obama

I'm still voting Republican.

Gun-owner-Mike-from-Dalla-006.jpg

Yeah, so is that guy.

Clearly only racist vote Republican.

BrownBeret.jpg

or those Black Panthers standing oh so nicely outside of polling places.

black20panthers20philadelphia.jpg

But yes, only racist vote Republican.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back