• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anderson P. Styles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW

Gimmick Name:

Nickname: The Most Interesting Man in the World; Uncle Styles

Height: 6’0

Weight: 210 lbs.

Hometown: West Lynn, Oregon

Billed From: Portland, Oregon

----------------Hair Colour/Length: Medium Length brown hair

----------------Eye Colour: Blue

----------------Facial Hair: Clean Shaven

----------------Ring attire: Simple, Long-legged black wrestling tights that have the words Styles running down both legs (he made it this way so it contrasts with his gimmick) and the Oregon flag is on a corner of his wrestling boots (as a tribute to where's from). He tapes up his wrists and fingers on both hands.

----------------Backstage Attire: Black business suit

----------------Physical Features: Nothing that stands out save for his square jaw (it adds to the whole American defender gimmick)

----------------Tattoos: None

Alignment: Face

Main Gimmick: The American Loudmouth Patriot

2 Characteristics of Gimmick:
  1. He’s always getting in front of people that are against America
  2. He’s always got something to say.

Strengths/Weaknesses (3 of each):
  • His strengths are his amateur wrestling/catch background,
  • He possesses an Iron Chin
  • Above-Average Stamina

Weaknesses:
  • Doesn't come through on Clutch Situations
  • Can be outmaneuvered by quicker opponents
  • Underestimates his opponents very easily and thinks they can be easily intimidated.

Sample Pic of Wrestler:
6a00e54f9153e088330147e143f24b970b-800wi

Brief History: Born in Oregon, Anderson quickly rose through the ranks of amateur wrestling and won plenty of accolades. He was once asked to join the ranks of MMA after college but decided against it as he joined a wrestling school not long after. Now an 8 year veteran of this business, Anderson looks to make his mark on WZCW.

Entrance Music:

Entrance Description: As his theme song hits, Anderson slowly walks down the ramp down the ramp wit ha towel over his head as he's fixing up his MMA gloves, acknowledging the occasional fan from time to time (he's too focused on his match to think of the fans.

Finishing Moves:

• Main:The Grand Slam (Emerald Flowsion)
  • Secondary: Tapout! (Regal Stretch)

15 Most Used Moves: (No finishers, 3 signature moves):

• Dragon Screw
  • Standing Side Headlock
  • Abdominal Stretch
  • Fireman's Carry
  • Fireman's Carry Gutbuster from the Second Rope
  • Inverted Body Slam
  • Running Forearm Smash off the ropes
  • One-Armed Side Slam as a counter to an oncoming opponent (when Anderson's on the turnbuckle)
  • Lou Thesz Press
  • Wristlock
  • Oklahoma Roll
  • Hammerlock to a standing Opponent
  • Single-Leg Boston Crab
  • Running Leg Drop off the ropes to a downed opponent
  • Heel Hook

Sample RP:

In the background, there’s a lone flag of the United States that flies on top of a staircase. The camera pans out to reveal a lone figure, wearing a leather jacket, t-shirt and pants. There’s a determined look on his face as he stares at the camera.

“Ladies and gentlemen: sound the fanfare, pop the cork and roll out the welcome wagons. I am Anderson Styles and I’m here to tell you Anderson P. Styles is hazardous to your health. I’m also here to tell you that, at some point in time, we’ve been infected with these crazy guys who suddenly think they can arrive to the States and say that we’re deplorable, that we’re bad. There’s absolutely no way that’s true. From the days of the Slam heard ‘round the world, I’ve done nothing but dedicate my life to the sport of wrestling. Even from the days of living on the mean streets of west Lynn Oregon, I’ve done nothing but follow Professional Wrestling. I’ve devoted my entire life for this industry and for this nation. I’m a former Olympic Wrestler, which means that there’s absolutely no way that anyone here can hang with Uncle Styles.”

“Ladies and gentlemen, I am here to make myself known as the best. Quite simply, I’m here to establish my ambassadorship to this great nation and go up against the best worldwide, as I did before in the Olympics so I could prove that this nation is indeed the best. From Freedom of speech that enables me to say that I’m the best right now, bar none to the ability to take up arms against those that threaten the very foundation of my home. All of these truths found self-evident in my ability to say that: what are you going to do when the man with the biggest charm, the man with the biggest arms will come down the ramp, while the song of the heroes blare and do you a lot of harm?”

“What are you going to do when facing down six foot 3 inches and two-hundred and ten pounds of raw strength, steel; the real deal and the sex appeal that is Uncle Styles? What are you going to do when the Most Interesting Man in the World tells a tale about how he overcame the odds; the man with the square chin overcame the toughest battles and came out on top with the win. What are you going to do when I expose you for defrauding these hardworking people who come pay a ticket and watch you slither away so you can save your neck to fight another day? What are you going to do when you walk in a room and hear a rat piss on cotton, only to see me walk in a room and suddenly find the need to use earplugs?”

“Ladies and Gentlemen, Anderson P. Styles has arrived, looking lean mean. Anderson P. Styles has arrived; the Olympic standout looking to give these people their money’s worth all day, every day. “

“I’m Anderson P. Styles and I approve of this message.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back