• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

And it begins(Goldberg vs Crimson)

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
A little backstory. The other night, Goldberg re-tweeted a comment by a twitter account named Tony Schiavone. The acct bio for Schiavone said "This isn't the real Tony Schiavone, just a collection of his popular quotes and thoughts." The Schiavone acct tweeted this.

TonySchiavone_ Tony Schiavone
Sorry Crimson, a spear w/out a Jackhammer just sucks. @Goldberg #HardcoreJustice #IWantWrestling
^
Goldberg re-tweeted that comment, taking a shot at Crimson in the process.

Now today, Crimson tweeted the following which was responded too by Goldberg.

OfficialCrimson: Crimson
@Goldberg while you were gettin stretched by @IAmJericho I was dodging bullets for this country... #whosnextnotme #destroyinglives

Goldberg Bill: Goldberg
@OfficialCrimson Who are you again????

And now I'm masterbating.

X-Pac tweeted this today.
I think the chances of Goldberg showing up in TNA are really good, if he's talkling about returning to wrestling.

It'd be cool to now all the negotiation that's gone on between Goldberg, WWE and TNA. I know Goldberg has probably tried to return WWE pitching ideas for Mania and Austin and such, as his first priority if he did in fact return to wrestling, but WWE just didn't find the need to have to pay him or bring him in. Then again, he's been able to say if you don't sign me I'll go to TNA, which I don't think scares WWE enough to the point to re-hire a 44 year old who hasn't been relevant in 7 years.

So his only other option is TNA.

He made his comment about returning in 2011 in March, I believe. And then he met with Bischoff in May. I don't think he knew in March where he was going, but he knew he wanted to return. I'm surprised he'd predict a return in 2011 and mention Austin, though he'd have to wait till 2012 Mania for that to even happen if he thought it was even possible. Funny how that works, that two semi-retired guys can't face each other but one night of the year (WM.)

Does Goldberg even need a one off match? I think people want to see Goldy return for a year or so, which he'd be able to do in TNA and not WWE. I don't want him to go on a huge winning streak, but I think TNA could greatly benefit from his intensity and presence as he works a light schedule against the likes of Mr. Anderson, AJ Styles, Matt Morgan and Kurt Angle or whatever storyline they can come up with. I think there's a demand for Angle/Goldberg and Morgan/Goldberg or even Joe Goldberg could be interesting as well. I think Goldberg also gets TNA an undeniable bump in attendance on the road.

So what do you guys think: Think it's probable or improbable Goldberg signs with TNA?
And do you see him returning to WWE instead?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back