An open letter to all WZ posters,

The Dewbliners

WZ's Whedonite. Now 20% Cooler
I'm sure this will inconvenience nobody, and fully expect a bit of flaming, but I regret to inform you that after this week, I will be taking an indefinate break from the forums. Just wanted to thank all those who have been cordial enough to consider me an e-friend.

Oh, and while I'm at it, I will be signing on next week to share some very important news on a project I'm currently involved with. If all goes well, it will be an epic feat, at least for me...

fuck, I meant Zombie Jesus.

No. Unfortunately, my brother who was to serve as the Biblical Advisor had to pull out (that's what she said), due to a contractual obligation to the United States military, so I've been forced to put that work on hold. Not really allowed to talk about this new one just yet. I'm awaiting confirmation from an integral individual, and DNA testing to prove that he is, who he says he is.

I can understand, Dewey all good man. I hope for a speedy comeback, mate. I'll be missin ya along the way, so hurry on back

:( Dewey.

There's still twitter though, and such. Send me a message if you ever want to talk to me for whatever reason.

I'll get on that Monkey. How the hell am I even gonna market this one, though? No self respecting Christian would touch it with a herctics hand!

jcvh_lg1.jpg

Good look on your project, Dewey.

Dewey nothing you could be doing in life is as important as your contributions to this wrestling forum. Therefor you will not be granted your leave of absence and you will be required to continue posting daily.

Dewey, I'm gonna miss you bud. Keep in touch on facebook and get your ass back on here when you can.

Good luck with whatever you are doing in the real world. You have always been a friendly and engaging presence here and you will be missed my one time red comrade. Better red than dead and all that ;)

So...you're taking an indefinite break, but will be here next week?

Did I miss something?

If everything works out with a possible collaberation, I will be back next week for a few minutes, just to make the announcement. If things fall through, I'll be on indefinite hiatus after tomorrow night. I'll keep Doc, David, and a few others updated, via Facebook and Twitter. I just need to step away from the forums for a while, get a few things straightened out in my personal life.

I will say, though, that I will not be the stereotype we've had lately, by stalking others online, or going off the deepend. I wish to leave for the time being, on friendly terms...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back