An Idea

Final Form Snyper.

GOAT Human Being
I was thinking about something that might be interesting for the readers and interesting for me to commit to and it hit me, interview a member of Wrestlezone Forums.

The idea is for me to interview you about wrestling,MMA, general life and your views on things. I will do it via an MSN account. At the end result of the interview I will cut it/fix it up anf give you the option for a final chance to change or omit anything from said interview

Interested? PM me to organise it, should this idea get off the ground I will do and post one weekly into The Cage.

I'm always game for an interview despite the lack of interesting things in my life. However it would be cool to learn about other members as well.

I want purple flowers, 30 male and 30 female poodles(preferably in season, though we can work around this), a bowl of red skittles and 7 trombone playing dwarves. If you can organize this, then i'm sure i can spare 10/15 minutes of my time. Also you would need to clear any images you will use of me for this interview with my PA.

Slyfox how about $20, 3 sexy women dripping with chocolate and a choice between box 1 and box 2.

One box has the keys to a new car and the other box, well lets just say you'll want to pick the right box.

Thank you to everyone that has taken interest in this, I thought it might be a good idea.

I will send the interview via PM to those who have accepted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back