• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

An idea for Khali at WrestleMania ...without Hogan...

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

coltscrazy18

I dont know about all u guys but I have been waiting a while to see a Great Khali vs. Umaga match. I think its so equal. They both are hard to beat, they both cant talk, khali has the size and umaga has some speed. If its not Khali vs. Hulk Hogan, then I say Umaga vs. Khali. What do u all think???

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

better yet, both of them could leave the WWE forever...

Well, they both suck in the WWE so make them fight each other! It works out perfect! I personally dont think they are useless on the WWE, and it is cool to see how wrestlers compare to them. I just wanna see this match so bad. Unstoppable force (except against Cena) vs. the Immovable object (except to Taker).

better yet, both of them could leave the WWE forever...

fine by me, while their at it maybe they could take Miz with as well, or they could lock all of them in a room together and tell them that the only way out is to kill their opponents, and that they have only 5 mins. to do it otr else the room will be locked forever and toxic gases will be released until all tree are dead, now that sounds like a good match to me

How about Cena vs. Khali at WrestleMania. It would be just like WrestleMania 3, the biggest star in WWE at the time (Hogan-Cena) vs. the giant superstar (Andre-Khali). It just seems to make more sense. If Hogan has to be involved, have him go against Flair or Undertaker. It just makes more sense.

Hey Rix I agree with you I rather see Khali vs John Cena vs Randy Orton or even Jeff Jerkyboy Hardy vs Khali but Mcmanure is so F**** dumb he wants a wrestlemania 3 replay !!! HOW about a WM REPLAY !!!
When was the last time we ever saw 2 Giants in the ring so to make it easy make it a handicap match Hulk Hogan vs Big Show and Khali or Hulk HOgan vs Big Slow vs Khali or Hulk hogan vs Big Slow vs Great Khali
now thats much better lets see if he can handle 2 giants at the same time
is he immortal or mortal for GRandpa Hogan
I cannot stand him
But get HOgan out of WM he i sn ot even with WWE anymore
JOhn Fagboy Cena vs Khali or JOhn Cena vs Lashley !!!

thats it

WM match is even better no one can argue remember what Big SLow said to Great Khali on SNME one day we ll see who the real GIant is !! when they attacked Blundertaker !!!

Great Khali vs Big SLow no arguement there so what do you all think
a WM replay not a WM3 replay for WM23!!

I wouldn't go see a Khali vs Umaga match if they paid me $50 and offered me Melina for a night.............Mickie James..........well I might think about that.

Khali just plain sucks and the sooner they bounce his big ass down the road the better off they will be.

^ lol good idea! An idea for Khali at wrestlemania... hes not there!

Hogan vs Cena... neither of them can wrestle, but maybe if Cena unexpectidly drops the title at rumble it may happen...

I got an idea tie up the Not So Great Khali to the ring ropes and have each member of the crowd hit him with a chair. That way when Cena for the third straight Wrestlemania walks out as champion and Batista ends the Undertakers streak everyone in attentance feels a little better. It would be the perfect Main Event. Even better maybe slegehammer shots in honor of Triple H.

i like theicon21's idea. but it could be improved. Why not bring your own weapon(s) to hit khali with? pots,pans,ball bats,pizza pans,stop signs,..etc.. just royally beat the fuck out of him as he's tied up in the ropes. and then get mcmahon and beat him up for having these fucktard ideas.

I Actually agree, i would love to see that match, if not just to see if they pushed someone as face..

Imagine it though, jamal *ahem* umaga being thrown around :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back