• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Am I the only one Madden fan who won't be getting 2011?

I've been a loyal Madden fan for God knows how long, but I don't see myself spending $60 for CoachTalk, GameFlow, and updated rosters. It just doesn't make sense how unconsistant the guys at EA are from a year ago to today. So my questions to you, the most likely much, much, much, more Madden fans:

Are you going to buy/have you bought Madden and noticed this?

Are there any new additions to the game I might be forgetting?

And in a somewhat unrelated note,...

Who wants to start an online franchise on 2010?

It's not created yet, but I wanna see how many people want in before I dive in. If you want in, just name the team you want. But I call Pats.

I've been a loyal Madden fan for God knows how long, but I don't see myself spending $60 for CoachTalk, GameFlow, and updated rosters. It just doesn't make sense how unconsistant the guys at EA are from a year ago to today. So my questions to you, the most likely much, much, much, more Madden fans:

Are you going to buy/have you bought Madden and noticed this?

Are there any new additions to the game I might be forgetting?

And in a somewhat unrelated note,...

Who wants to start an online franchise on 2010?

It's not created yet, but I wanna see how many people want in before I dive in. If you want in, just name the team you want. But I call Pats.

Don't take it personally, bu you're an idiot.

Madden 11 is NOT a fucking Roster Update. It's a different game. Have you even fucking PLAYED the game, or are you just randomly spouting off the same crap Madden haters spew every year.

"WAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAA! Madden's a Roster Update! We need a new NFL 2K game, because they NFL 2K5 is better then Madden 11 because I'm a fucking dumbass that has no fucking clue what I'm talking about"

If you don't want to spend 60 bucks on Madden 11, so be it. But to call it a roster update is fucking ludicrous.

I guess you don't care for things like dual stick control, Gameplanning, better visuals, improved running game, improved blocking, improved pass catching, improved fucking everything. The only 2 things that weren't improved were Franchise and Superstar, and they have been working for a year already completely overhauling them for Madden 12.

If you don't want it, just say you don't want it, but don't fucking call it a roster update. Fuck, man, if Madden is a roster update, so was 2K. It's impossible to make a completely new game every year. They take what works, and fix what doesn't.

Alright, I'm not trying to be a hater. I love Madden. I always have. But the way I saw it, it was the same game, and I was disappointed. And in NO WAY am I saying 2K5 was better. It was good at the time, but it got old after a couple months, but Madden never gets old. I don't know, I guess it's because I'm not a huge gamer, but I really didn't notice much of a difference. What I did notice, I liked, but it wasn't much.

Meh, I never trade in or get new games in back to back years, and I got 10 last year. I have dynastys on 10 that I don't wanna lose (Yeah, I led the Lions to a SB on all-pro, what now). If there's nothing improved on the game modes then meh to me. Idc about new playcalling systems. I like calling my own plays so oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back