• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Am I A Hick?

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
For wanting to buy this?

American_Farmer_200_282.jpg

I mean, lets face it.. my lazy ass isn't getting out and farming for real. But I love the look of the tractors. I have NO clue why, I think its a disease that only people in states like Iowa get.

But I really have a fondness for wanting to play this computer game. Its kinda build on a sim-city type platform.

921165_20040629_screen003.jpg

john-deere-american-farmer-screen-big1.jpg

john-deere-american-farmer-screen-big2.jpg

I'm 100% serious too. I really think I wanna buy this game. Opinions?

Of course not, it's a video games, and video games pwn
as long as it's not like The Life of Barbie V1

Of course not, it's a video games, and video games pwn
as long as it's not like The Life of Barbie V1

:( So you're saying when I buy my badass farmer/builder double pack set.. I.. shouldn't, buy this... with them....

B0001BR9O8.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

But, I have a Daughter! Noone would ever know it wasn't really for her.

You know, I wouldn't mind playing it either. I grew up in the country, never on a farm but the country nonetheless. I thought Kingdom Hearts was a horrible sounding game and now it's one of my favorites. Might be worth a shot, doesn't look half bad. Of course Barbie would be the best game ever.

builder and farmer. that shit looks like it goes hard

I used to get so pissed off with Sim-City.. I'd get my city all mapped out, get the pipes laid, the industry and residential areas all put down.. have a fire & police station, then a school.. then little things here and there.

And BAM.. no more fucking money. And somehow, regardless of HOW great looking I made that damn town.. everyone is living on every corner town to mine, but not IN mine?!

I'd create tornados, riots, fires, and alien attacks to wipe out the few people that were loyal because I had a complex. :lmao:

But the Farming game looks awesome. If I can create a name.. I'm thinking William O' Godwinn. lol Maybe Willie, since thats more hickish.

I think I'll stick with

51y2o8pdflss500gc2.jpg

Get behind the steering wheel of one of the many bus models featuring in Bus Simulator 2008. Master the countless tracks in the fictional city of Megacity, transport as many passengers as possible and keep to the time plan. Reckless driving and unpunctuality will result in a bad reputation. The more successful you are as a bus driver the longer and more complex the tracks become. Choose from 8 different bus models, including City buses, Long-distance buses and Double Decker’s or download further bus models via the internet.

To rent larger models you need the extra cash and only paying passengers will result in enough cash flow necessary to run the bus company. You can invest in ad campaigns and special offers to attract more customers to generate a larger income. There are 34 missions to complete which take you through a series of different districts (city, industrial, business centre etc), various types of weather conditions (sunshine, snow, ice, rain, fog) and different times of the day. Show that you have what it takes to become the next bus entrepreneur and compete for the top spot on the world-wide high score list.

No matter if you are a beginner or pro, this is a simulation that will challenge everybody.

Only 8 days untill its UK release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back