Alter Bridge Fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Downward Spiral

I'm Not From Your Country
How many of you here are Alter Bridge fans? There are not many of us out there today and it's a disgrace:( . AB are one of the most talented bands in the world today :headbanger: and no one knows a thing about them:cuss2: . I imagine quite a few here are fans as they have been featured many times in WWE, and if you aren't I urge you to listen to them. How many of you are Alter Bridge fans and how many have bought 'One Day Remains'?

Yeah Im an Alter Bridge fan I think they are great. When I first heard of them and found out they were Creed minus the lead singer I wasnt overly keen to listen to there stuff.

Then I heard Find the Real and have been a big fan since then and got my local CD store to order in One Day Remains for me

i like a few of alter bridges songs but there are others i don't. so i'd call myself a half fan.

yeah,I'm not usually in to Rock and stuff,but I really like Alter Bridge.I think the 1st song I heard from them was the main theme for one of WWE's PPVs.It was Find the Real i think,but yeah,the best songs on their album IMO are:
-One Day Remains
-Metalingus
-Find the Real
-In Loving Memory

For anyone that's interested, on www.alterbridgeband.net on the forums, many of the band members have posted updates on the new album. The main one was from Brian Marshall who said that many of the songs were already written (around 20 or so) and Mark Tremonti's brother has posted photos of them writing. I can't wait for 2007!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back