• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Alright, I'm fucking tired of this shit...

Minor League Brian

Master of the Legendary Triple Post
So, I've said I will admit I'm a Redskins fan and no I'm not here to bitch about how they've been playing or how they've been losing. What I want to know is what the fuck was the deal with that fucking "skirmish" during the Atlanta game with Hall and oh...I dunno, the ENTIRE FUCKING FALCON TEAM PLUS THE COACH!!!

So, Ryan tucks the ball in and runs for it and Landry goes for a tackle but hits him out of bounds. I say he was flying before Ryan stepped out and couldn't stop himself, but whatever. Shit happens. I'll take that, but then the entire Falcon team gets into Landry's face so Hall runs over to try and separate him and back his teammate up. What happens? The entire team goes after Hall and Landry. Some form of coach or help on the sidelines has either Landry or Hall by the Jersey and sitting there jawing at him. The FUCKING Coach of the Falcon's runs over and gets into my players face and starts jawing. Again, the entire Falcon sideline is going after Hall and Landry, so what happens? My big motha fucking line comes over to back up their team and THEY get a penalty called on them because their knocking them off my guys. Someone went after Haynesworth and he shoved him back. Another fucking penalty. Because the entire Falcon Bench went after 2 of the Redskins players and the team came to break them up/back them up. Really? Even when the COACH is in there fucking going after them?

I'm SO fucking tired of the officiating in this league now a days.

Oh wow, I havent seen this skirmish yet but im sure itll be on espn. If it is how you say it is thats total bullshit. Like you said shit happens, quarterbacks get hit when there not supposed to all the time, and they live. But for a coach to put his hands on a player is total crap. Its like when the Yankees coach went after Pedro and Pedro threw him down. Was it right of Pedro to throw him? No. But the coach brought it on himself for getting involved. If the coach actually did that then he needs to be fined and suspended for a game or so.

Matt Ryan > Your Face.

That hit was pretty fuckin' dirty.

Matt Ryan > Your Face.

That hit was pretty fuckin' dirty.

Landry was flying in the air before he hit the side lines. But as I said, we'd take the penalty, but for the entire team to jump 2 players and have people grabbing and HOLDING their jerseys? They get a way scott free? The Falcon coach had to be pulled away from the skirmish.

Well, being from Atlanta, I'm going with X on this one. Nice to see an Atlanta team on the other end of a "bad call" for once. Atlanta is underrated as far as fans and team pride go.

Well, being from Atlanta, I'm going with X on this one. Nice to see an Atlanta team on the other end of a "bad call" for once. Atlanta is underrated as far as fans and team pride go.

Oh please, all you heard about all day was the Falcons. It was either their D was playing great, or it was playing shit. It didn't matter the Skins actually looked like a fucking team the second half, nooooo. It was just the Falcon's D was playing badly.

Oh please, all you heard about all day was the Falcons. It was either their D was playing great, or it was playing shit. It didn't matter the Skins actually looked like a fucking team the second half, nooooo. It was just the Falcon's D was playing badly.

I know this. I'm not even a Falcons fan really. I do like Matt Ryan though. Michael Vick never put a good taste in my mouth, especially after the dog fighting business, so I never liked to watch them. All I'm saying is over the last decade and a half every Atlanta team you watched [not just the Falcons] got the shaft, because they were always pretty bad. So whenever they'd get good, the announcers always played it off as a Cinderella story, or the other team was having a bad game, and I've always resented that. I personally didn't see the game today, so I can't really give an honest opinion. Believe me Brian, I know how you feel. All I'm saying is, as someone from Atlanta, it's nice to see it reversed for a change.

Hopefully, Zorn is gone tomorrow morning. It won't do anything for the 'Skins, but it'll make it look like they're making a step in the right direction...he obviously has no control over that team, and has no ability whatsoever to motivate them.

Hopefully, Zorn is gone tomorrow morning. It won't do anything for the 'Skins, but it'll make it look like they're making a step in the right direction...he obviously has no control over that team, and has no ability whatsoever to motivate them.

How is this Zorns fault now? He's not calling plays, he's not doing anything really during the game. Snyder is trying to get him to quit so he doesn't have to pay him; that's all he's doing. Snyder's just a dumbfuck. I wish Riggin's woudl come out with more about his "dark heart" comments so he can stir up more shit, maybe get Snyder fucking evaluated or something.

How is this Zorns fault now? He's not calling plays, he's not doing anything really during the game. Snyder is trying to get him to quit so he doesn't have to pay him; that's all he's doing. Snyder's just a dumbfuck. I wish Riggin's woudl come out with more about his "dark heart" comments so he can stir up more shit, maybe get Snyder fucking evaluated or something.

Someone needs to be a scapegoat. Snyder will never leave, so that's out of the question. Get rid of Zorn, and give the people a sense of relief. Honestly, do you think Zorn could get anywhere with the 'Skins even if he had someone like Jack Kent Cooke as an owner? I, personally, don't think so.

Well, I will admit that he has issues doing play calling but look how he started; 6 - 2. He made it work when he first got here. Our line is shit, and for some reason our 2nd and 3rd string backs are running better then our starting back. Our players are dropping great passes. Our Defense is choking when it counts (which they always seem to do). And we've had bad draft after bad draft. I love Orakpo to death, one of my favorite players in the NFL right now, but we did NOT need another Defensive player.

Zorn did say it best, he called the plays; he didn't run them.

Zorn may one day be a great head coach, but it won't be in DC, that's for sure. I, like everyone else, thought that Zorn was going to be something special when we went 6-2 for the first half of last season. But we then went 2-6 for the second half of the season, a record which we are now also at. Snyder is DC's biggest problem, there's no denying that. But, this doesn't mean that major cleaning does not need to be done on the field. Zorn needs to go, as does Campbell. Also, Portis is pretty much done for, as is Chris Samuels; Randle-El turned out to be a bust, Moss is fast, but can stopped easily with good coverage, and our other two receivers suck...the whole offense needs to be overhauled. In the end, we're left with a pretty good defense, an awesome tight end, and a decent fullback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back