All Time Fantasy PPV Card

ThePeoplesChampion

Getting Noticed By Management
Ok....i know how everyone is not liking this years wrestlemania... i know someone did something like this but it was with previous mania matches......This is if u had the control and money to put on the show u wanted.....Now u can only use one superstar once....but u may use legends though..and it may use former wwe wrestlers for instance kurt angle..and please give storylines to the match not hogan vs. cena...and remember this is your fantasy mania so no oh that would never happen..ok heres mine:

Main Event:
WWE Champion Randy Orton vs. John Cena...pretty much wins the rumble and challenges orton.

TLC Match World Champion Edge vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Christan vs. Matt Hardy...pretty much brothers hating each other and old rivalies heat up again....

Hulk Hogan vs. HHH....the best face ever vs. the best heel ever simple as that

Vince McMahon vs. The Undertaker.....Vince says he is the only man who can taker's mania streak

Shawn Michaels vs. The Rock......simarliar to hogan vs. rock/hbk angle except both can wrestle good.

Kurt Angle vs. Jericho.....In a submission match it would be great....each other sayin they can make each other tap.

Kellly Kelly vs. Stacey Keibler in a bra and panties match....i dont give a damn we NEED this match...no storyline to it just to sexy ladies ....

MITB: Mr. Kennedy vs. MVP vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Regal vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Kane....mitb really dont have storylines

IC champion John Morrison vs. Cm Punk......pretty much revisting the rivalty from ecw.

Big Show vs. Batista.....pretty much batista elimantes show at rumble and retatilates see who the best big man is

OK thats it .....cant wait to see yours guys .....im sure alot will be really good and probably better than mine....and one or two might be a what the f***? reaction

• [*]Ultimate Wrestlemania, (dream mania- may never happen but it would be my dream mania)

• Main Event- Undertaker V Sting World Championship match (Undertaker and Stings last ever match Undertaker to go 20-0 at W.Mania)
    • McMahon family V HHH - with HHH working as heel/face (no holds barred match)
    • Austin V Hogan V Savage (triple threat)
    • IC Championship (Ladder Match)- Punk V Morrisson V J.Hardy V M. Hardy
    • Brood Rivalry, Edge V Christian- First Blood
    • Orton V Cena (future of WWE Main Eventers)
    • Mick Foley V Dreamer & Funk (Hardcore Match)
    • United States Championship match- Shelton Benjamin V MVP

Some of them mathces would never happen but if they all could , it could possibly be one of the best wresltmanias, not only that it has a great mid card, and uppercard match listing. With only one main heavyweight championship gives it more creditbility.

My card will be w/out any Diva's to stink up the joint:

Undertaker vs HHH (after watching the EC - this could be a big money feud between 2 vets)

The Rock vs Savage (2 top tier showman)

Austin vs Orton (this should be a solid match considering their ring work)

Brock Lesner vs Bobby lashley ( 2 beast who can actually wrestle)

Bret hart vs Angle vs Benoit ( Time for some real wrestling folks)

Cena vs Hogan (New vs the old)

Flair vs Sting (battle of the legends)

CM Punk vs DDP

TLC match - E&C vs Hardy boys vs Dudleys Vs London and Kendrick ( Let the bodies hit the floor :)

Hardcore match - Mick Foley vs Dreamer vs Funk ( This one will be for the ages)

MITB - Borne vs Owen hart vs Morrison vs Benjamin Vs Rey vs RVD - ( This is the best i could think of)

World Championship- Batista Vs. Orton. Build up about who was the real Supestar to come out of Evolution, Include Orton punting Flair for the build up.

WWE Championship- HHH Vs Brock Lesnar.- They were both big stars at the same time. Brock on Smack down, HHH on Raw, Finally at the show of shows they face one on one.

Austin VS Hogan- The match all Wrestling fans really want to see. finally who is the biggest star in WWE history.

Cena VS The Rock - Could build around Hollywood. Who is the biggest Movie star bullshit. But let Cena use is old stuff. Not rapping per say , but have him try to match wits with The Great One.

Bret Hart VS Shawn Michaels - One on One. with McMahon as the Guest ref. All around the screw Job they finally get to face off once and for all.

Undertaker VS STING - Carrier match
have sting return to being the " Crow" have him match and play Mind Games that rival The Undertaker's . an epic match with Taker walking out with the win , and Sting retiring

Womens Championship- Beth Vs Trish Vs Natalia- one of the best Diva matches ever.

Rey VS Jeff Hardy - Ladder match . The best possible ladder match In the WWE. Id be very surprised if we dont see these two by next years WrestleMania .

Edge Vs Jericho _ ahve them team up for a bit, and when Edge seems to have more success have Y2J turn on him, making EDGE a face . I se this being a Sumission match, similar to what we saw with Austin and Hart.

Money In The Bank- CM Punk, Kennedy , RVD, Kane , Shelton Benjamin , Matt hardy, MVP, Kendrick , Morrison

If i was booking an ultimate Wrestlemania and had every talent ever in WWE to chose from I would book the following matches...

The Rock vs. John Cena for the WWE Championship
(for obvious reasons, there is some shots being taken back and forth between them already in interviews from cena and rocks hall of fame speech, and also because its WWE's old top good guy vs. WWE's new top good guy.

Vince Mcmahon vs. Bret Hart in a Steel Cage match
(EVERYONE would want to see this match ever since what happened with the screwjob in Montreal 1997)

Hulk Hogan vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin
(the number 1 guy in wwe from 1984-1991 vs. the number 1 guy in wwe from 1998-2001) Also hulk put wwe on the map and austin made vince more money and sold out more arenas than anyone ever.

The Undertaker vs. Kurt Angle
(can Angle be the guy that ends Undertakers streak?)

HHH vs. Randy Orton vs. Batista vs. Ric Flair
(Evolution Fatal Four Way winner is the best member of group)

And I'd also have a few other matches in there like the usual Money in the bank ladder match and Intercontinental and Tag title matches.
What do ya think ??

:undertaker2:

the_rock(jagdish-1.blogs.com).jpg

Hogan vs Austin - Undisputed World Championship Match, the two biggest draws ever go head to head

The Rock vs HBK
- Two charismatic superstars who just missed each other, could be explosive, especially the build-up leading up to it - hae it be tweenr vs tweenr, with fans cheering whoever they want, the crowd would b hot regardless

HHH vs Randy Savage - Have them fued over Steph McMahon, even if the rumorus aren't true, which I doubt they are. Have her fall for the Macho Man's Macho Charm and HHH getting pissed of

Bret Hart vs Kurt Angle - Straight up wrestling match, minimal story, just have them both want to prove they're the greatest in the ring.

The Undertaker vs Sting - Dream match, mystic entities go head to head. I'd have Stign go more quiet like in the build up to Starrcade 1997, and try to paint the atmosphere of cosmic beings going head to head in a cataclysmic confrontation - obviously without stepping into ****** Boogeyman territory.

Batista vs Ultimate Warrior - Batista is a heel and starts bullying people, pushing people round and acting like a prick. Starts reffering to himself as amazing, incredible...even ULTIMATE? Ultimate Warrior comes down and kicks ass to start this fued.

World Championship: Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels
The two never got their one on one Wrestlemania match, they should do, they would put on a a hell of a main event.

WWE Championship: John Cena vs. The Rock
Purely for the sellability of it. It would be such a specticle, but I don't particuarly like either but its a dream match.

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Hollywood "Hulk" Hogan
I want it to happen soo bad! More than any match I will put on here.

ECW Championship: Rob Van Dam vs. John Morrison
I dont know I think that would be a good match with Extreme Rules.

The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho
A great Wrestlemania match. It would be great to see these two at the biggest show of them all.

Bret "Hitman" Hart vs. Kurt Angle
An amazing wrestling match. How awesome?

WWE Women's Championship: Beth Phoenix vs. Lita vs. Natalya vs. Trish Stratus
Ultimate women's match of all the times (Santino esque, lol)

WWE Tag Championships: The Hardys vs. Dudley Boys vs. Edge & Christian Tables ladders and Chairs
One more time for nostalgia's sake. Awesomeness.

Money in the Bank: Invitational Match.

No set participants. The winner will be pure surprise. A few faces from the past aswell.

HHH vs. Ric Flair w/ Arn Anderson at rignside- WWE/World Heavyweight Championship Unification- Both were champions (HHH- wwe) (Flair- WHC) and are tied for all time reigns as champion- They decide to forfeit their titles in order to unify belts and become all time leader in title reigns- Loser can never go after another world title.

Rey vs. Eddie Guerrero IC Title Match

Legion of Doom vs. The British Bulldogs- Tag Team Titles

Kane w/ Ted Dibiase & Brother Love vs. The Undertaker w/ Paul Bearer- Career and Pefect WrestleMania Record On The Line- Dibiase and Love come out saying how they brought Taker in and nobody gives them credit but they know the only true weakness of Taker that Bearer doesn't even know,and hire Kane to face him. If Taker loses he's done.

John Cena vs. The Rock vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Hulk Hogan- Fatal Fourway Elimination Match

Foley vs. Funk vs. Dreamer- Extreme Rules

HBK vs. Bret Hart- Hell In A Cell Match.

MITB- Edge vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Hardy vs. Macho Man Randy Savage vs. Mr. Perfect vs. Ricky The Dragon Steamboat vs. Owen Hart

Michael Cole vs. Jim Ross- Jerry Lawler Special Referee- Winner becomes voice of Raw- Cole is sick and tired of always being comapared to JR and has enough. Commentary done by Vince McMahon

Just for fun, I'm adding in TNA as if Vince were to buy that too and all these matches are when all the wrestlers were in their prime.

Austin v. Hogan for the WWE championship (Winner:Austin)

Sting vs. Orton for the Heavyweight championship (Winner:Sting)

RVD vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Evan Bourne in ladder match for the I.C. title (Winner:Hardy)

Goldberg vs. Ultimate Warrior vs. Nathan Jones for the U.S. title (Winner:Goldberg)

Mankind vs. Sandman vs. Raven vs. Tommy Dreamer for the Hardcore title (Winner:Mankind)

Motor City Machine Guns vs. London and Kendrick for the World Tag titles (Winner:MCMG)

Legion of Doom vs. Dudly Boyz/Team 3-D for the WWE tag titles (Winner:L.O.D.)

Edge vs. Matt Hardy vs. Sabu vs. CM Punk vs. A.J. Styles vs. Christain in
the Money in the Bank match (Winner:A.J. Styles)

Bret Hart vs. Vince McMahon in a submission match (Winner:Bret Hart)

DX/ Shawn Michaels and HHH vs. NWO/ Scott Hall and Kevin Nash with
X-Pac as guest referee (Winner:NWO)

Brock Lesnar vs. Bobby Lashley in a MMA style fight (Winner:Lesnar)

JBL vs. Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase in a buy-out match. Whoever wins controls the others fortune.
(Winner:Ted DiBiase)

Maria vs. Kelly Kelly vs. Velvet Sky vs. Sunny in a bra and panties match for the Womens' championship
(Winner:all us guys...and Kelly Kelly)

Cena vs. The Rock (Winner:no one 'cause Stone Cold interfered and stunned both of them to hell and then the rest of the roster came out and pounded the hell out of them for about 25 minutes and then they were carried out by the Undertaker to bury them alive and then Savage came out of nowhere to take a leak on their graves.)

There. That's the perfect Wrestlemania for me. I'd give a million dollars to see that one.

Wow i actually like these ideas and never thought of sting that would be a great addition....only thing whats wrong with some divas....i mean come on there is at least two divas u want to see in there bra and panties.....to break up the seriousness of the wrestling too

street fight vince mcmahon vs randy savage
winner randy savage
thairs years of build up here with loads of behind the scene stuff which no one knows about which could be brought up and the build up for the match would be crazy they both can cut great promos

wwe championship triple h vs randy orton vs batista ref:ric flair
winner randy orton
who was the best in evolution at the time who made evolution as great as it was and i would have HHH win the rumble and then it can go from thair

world title Extreme rules edge vs jeff hardy vs matt hardy vs christan
winner jeff hardy
i would of said tlc but thairs already a mitb macth so if its extreme rules match they can use them anyway

the rock vs HBK
winner the rock
its the dream matches of dream matches who was the most charismatic of all time and the history behind them is amazing twice hbk screwed the rock out of the wwe title on smackdown and judgement day 200 and like someone has already said the build up would be out this world

stone cold steve austin vs bill goldberg
winner stone cold steve austin
they was both faces of each others company so to see them finally meet would be a dream come true and build up and promos they can do who be great

ECW championship rob van dam vs cm punk
winner RVD
i would just love to see this...i would book it as a respect match both faces

bret hart vs kurt angle
winner bret hart
i would just love to see them have a prober wrestling match it would steal the show in my eyes and we can find out who is the best of all time in the ring

MITB aj styles vs MVP vs mr kenndey vs chris sabin vs john morrison vs alex shelly vs evan bounre vs rey mysterio
winner aj styles

samoa joe vs the undertaker
winner undertaker
i would have the samoa joe from 2006 -2007 who was good to watch you can have samoa joe wanting to test himself against the best of all time and then challages undertaker to match

john cena vs hulk hogan
winner hulk hogan
the face of the 80's vs the face of the millenium

MMA loins den match brock lesner vs bobby lashley
winner brock lesner
to see who the real beast is

sting vs chris jericho
winner sting
have jericho bad mouthing the old timers who wouldnt step down in wcw then all these strange things start happening to jericho we all think its undertaker then at the rumble the lights go out jericho is standing waiting to see who it is but no one show he get elimated then at no way out jericho is about to win the title but then the lights go out and in the middle of the ring its sting fans go crazy sting knocks out jericho and costes him the match sting comes out the week later from the roof saying how much jericho is a ass and the only reason he was'nt at the top in wcw is that he could'nt hang with the stinger so jericho challages him

25 diva bra and panties battle royal
dont care who wins because all of us at home are the winners

WWE Championship John Cena vs The Rock
Cena and Rock take verbal shots at each other for months on ESPN. Rock comes out of retirement to challenge Cena for the WWE title. Rock wins the belt and turns it back to the undisputed title style.

"Hollywood" Hulk Hogan vs "Stonecold" Steve Austin
Hogan comes back around Summerslam and gets the typical face comeback reaction for awhile before bringing back the NWO. Vince brings Austin back to combat the NWO. Other NWO members include Hall,Nash,and Hart.

Steel Cage Match Bret Hart vs Vince McMahon
Bret becomes a late addition to the NWO because of his hatred for Vince. Submissions and pinfalls are allowed. The NWO earned partial control of the WWE at No Way Out in a Street Fight that Hogan beat McMahon in. Nash comes out and rings the bell while Hart has McMahon in the Sharpshooter.

Triple H & Shawn Michaels(DX) vs Kevin Nash & Scott Hall(NWO)
Basically a battle between two of the great factions in WWE history. DX gets the win after Sweet Chin Music and the Pedigree on Hall. Nash turns on Hall and walks off.

World Heavyweight Championship Batista w/Ric Flair vs Randy Orton w/Arn Anderson
A battle for who was the best in Evolution. Flair took Batista's side so Orton brought Flair's best friend Arn Anderson into accompany him. Flair knocks out Anderson with a right hand after Arn tries to screw Batista. Big Dave hits the Batista bomb on Orton for the win.

Undertaker vs Sting
The battle of ultimate mind games. Sting matches wits with the deadman leading up to mania. But Undertaker remains undefeated after the tombstone piledriver.

ECW Championship Rob Van Dam vs Tommy Dreamer Extreme Rules
A grueling hardcore match that ends with Raven coming out and hitting the Raven Effect on Dreamer and RVD nailing him with the Five Star Frog Splash to become the new champion.

TLC World Tag Team Championship Dudley Boyz vs Hardy Boyz vs Edge & Christian
I opted for this instead of MITB. A classic rematch between the three most innovative teams of the attitude era. E & C won enough of these so the Dudleys win this one.

Intercontinental Championship Chris Jericho vs Shelton Benjamin
Jericho gets upset that Benjamin won his first title off of Jericho and reminds Benjamin he is the greatest IC champion in history. Jericho wins with the Walls of Jericho.

Womens Championship Trish Stratus vs Beth Phoenix
Todays dominant diva versus the dominant diva of yesteryear. The record setting womens champion pins the glamazon to become the new champion.

ECW Championship Extreme Rules - Raven vs. Tommy Dreamer(c) vs. Mick Foley vs. Steve Blackman. Just A Good Hardcore Match With All Of The Great Hardcore Legends. Winner: Raven

Steel Cage For The Vacated IC Title - Randy Savage vs. Ultimate Warrior. Two Of The Greatest IC Champions Of All Time Go At It One More Time At The Show Of Shows In A Steel Cage. Winner: Randy Savage

Money In The Bank - Evan Bourne vs. CM Punk vs. Carlito vs. John Morrison vs. Chris Jericho vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. M.V.P vs. Kane. Greatest MiTB Ever. Winner: Evan Bourne

5-Way Elimination - Batista vs. Brock Lesnar vs. Bobby Lashley vs. Ken Shamrock vs. Goldberg. Winner: Goldberg

Greatest Diva Of All Time/Women's Championship - Trish Stratus vs. Beth Phoenix(c). Winner: Trish Stratus

John Cena vs. The Rock. The Two Greatest Promo Guys Ever.
Winner: John Cena

Undefeated Streak - Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels. Two Of The All-Time Greats At WrestleMania. Winner: The Heartbreak Kid Ends The Streak

Ultimate Dream Match - Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Hulk Hogan. The Match Everyone Wants To See At Wrestle Mania. Winner: Steve Austin

The REAL TLC III For World Tag Team Championship - Hardy Boyz vs. Dudley Boyz vs. Edge & Christian(c). These Three Teams Are The Best Ever. Please Just One Last Time! Winner: Hardy Boyz

World Heavyweight Championship Last Man Standing Match - Ric Flair(c) vs. Sting. Winner: Sting

WWE Championship 60 Minute Iron Man - Eddie Guerrero(c) vs. Randy Orton. The Two Greatest Of All-Time. Period. Winner: Eddie Guerrero

1)World Title Match-Hulk Hogan vs Stone Cold Steve Austin: This match needs no major setup. These two guys just don't like each other and want to find out who is the biggest name in the industry. Culminating with someone saying, at the Wrestlemania event that Hulk Hogan will not be fighting Stone Cold. Because of some reason, and Hollywood Hogan shows up to take him on. Hollywood Hogan wins via pinnfall when Hall and Nash intervene. (I know, but its MY Ultimate Wrestlemania). This could be the last time the New World Order is seen together.

2)Tag Team Championship Match-The Outsiders(Scott Hall & Kevin Nash) vs The New Age Outlaws(Billy Gunn & Jesse James): Best 2 out of 3 falls match. They really don't have these at all anymore. The two teams will attempt to outdo each other jumping people, causing problems backstage, and drawing heat with the other superstars. Outsiders win 1st fall, NAO win 2nd, & Outsiders win 3rd and take the match.

3)Andre the Giant vs The Undertaker: Could the Eighth Wonder of the World stop the Deadman's streak? That is all the angle you need. The Undertaker's streak remains intact with a win over the Giant. I personally like Andre better, but I think Taker winning would be better.

4)Bret the Hitman Hart vs John Cena: Submission match. This angle could be anything. On top of that either man could play face or heel. This would just be a great feud and match. Both can cut great promos, Bret cuts better promos as a heel. Both can perform in the ring well. Both have termendous fan support. Ending with Bret proving he is the best there is, was, and ever will be.

5)The Rock vs Randy Macho Man Savage: No DQ match. Macho Man is jealous of the popularity of the Rock. The Rock got all the major movies, where is the Macho Man's staring role? I like Savage better, but for WM sake the Rock wins the match.

6)Edge vs Ric Flair: Steel(Blue) Cage Match. The ultimate opportunist vs the dirties player in the game. Flair wins by cheating somehow.

7)Mr. Perfect Curt Hennig vs Kurt Angle: Regular match. Just let these two guys go. Which guy is the better wrestler angle. Mr. Perfect wins because I loved the gimmic & he proves he is a top name guy.

8)Sting vs HBK: Ladder match. WCW's guy vs WWE's guy. Sting wins in a great match.

9)20 man over the top Battle Royal: Chris Jericho, Bill Goldberg, Brock Lesnar, Batista, Randy Orton, Roddy Piper, Big Show, Demolition, Road Warriors, British Bulldogs, Brainbusters, HHH, Owen Hart, Chris Benoit, The Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase, & Rick Rude. Ending with the Million Dollar Man winning.

Here is my Ultimate Wrestlemania. I decided to only use current stars and not bring in wrestlers from the past.

WWE Championship
60 Minute Iron Match Match
"The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H
This is the only match I think these two haven't done together. What a better setting than WM. I would really like to see this match happen, I don't care if its at WM it just needs to happen

World Heavyweight Championship
Batista vs. John Cena
I liked their encounter at Summer Slam, that was non title and a rushed fued. If they could actually set something up, run a lengthy program, make this a fued this has the potential to be a great match

Street Fight
The Undertaker vs. Vince McMahon
Vince created the Undertaker and attempts to end the streak. Of course I don't think The Undertaker would lose, it would still be a great fight and blood bath.

Intercontinental Championship vs. United States Championship
Unification Championship Match
CM Punk vs. MVP
I think this is the battle of the two best midcarders on the roster. Unify the championships to give it some added importance

World Tag Team Championship vs. WWE Tag Team Championship
Unification Match
Tables, Ladders, and Chairs III
The Hardy's vs. Edge and Christian vs. Priceless vs. Miz & Morrison
TLC! I think Priceless could really develop into a great tag team. Idk if Miz and Morrison really deserve to be in this match, but it gives more bodies to be thrown around.

Women's Championship
Mickey James vs. Beth Phoenix
Battle of the two best divas in the WWE

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Randy Orton vs. Mr. Kennedy vs. The Big Show vs. Kane vs. JBL vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Chris Jericho
Put all the big names left in the MITB Match. I think Randy Orton would go over. I know I have a few too many big men in the match, but I think it gives the match credibility.

Here are some other matches I would like to see at a WM.
Triple H vs. Edge
The Undertaker vs. John Cena
Randy Orton vs. Edge
Triple H vs. The Undertaker
HBK vs. Edge
Chris Jericho vs. Randy Orton
Batista vs. Randy Orton
Chris Jericho vs. The Undertaker
Edge vs. Christian
Matt Hardy vs. Jeff Hardy (Oh, wait that really is gonna happen)

Heh this could be fun....lets see what I can do...

WWE Championship - Special Guest Referee Ric Flair:
Triple H VS. Batista VS. Randy Orton
Evolution teammates meet up to see who was truly the centerpiece of the faction...Orton wins with the assist from Flair who makes a heel turn by betraying Triple H to keep his 16 title reign "record" safe...

World Heavyweight Championship - TLC Match
Edge VS. Christian VS. Jeff Hardy VS. Matt Hardy
Although having two ladder matches is a stretch...I think these 4 could create a great match. Reigniting the feud between brothers, centered in the match that these 4 helped make famous...Edge wins the title.

I Quit Match - Loser Leaves WWE
Undertaker VS. Shawn Michaels
I personally love the HBK/Taker light VS. dark theme that's going on...wonderfully done so far. However, it's too predictable. However, I would have had this feud building since the Royal Rumble. Perhaps adding the element of "I Quit" and Loser Leaves really makes the fan wonder if HBK really can end the streak...I personally can't see either of these two saying "I Quit". However, after involving HBK's wife, Shawn has no other alternative than to quit and leave WWE (which, we all know, does not involve a permanant departure...)

John Cena VS. The Rock
Cena's been talking trash to The Rock in the media for months...Rock has had enough, and agrees to one more match against John Cena. Classic moments can include The Rock telling Cena to Bring It, then tell Cena "You Can't See Me!" Or Cena doing the People's Elbow, Rocky doing the 5 Knuckle Shuffle...this match would have fans split: women and children for Cena, men for Rocky...Cena gets the win after countering a Rock Bottom into the Attitude Adjustment.

WWE Women's Championship
Beth Phoenix VS. Trish Stratus
Trish gets tired of Beth's constant insults and claims of being Diva of the Decade, Trish returns for one more match to claim her stake as Diva of the Decade...Trish pulls off a victory after Stratusfaction and becomes an 8 Time Women's Champion...before vacating the belt again.

World Tag Team Championship/WWE Tag Team Championship Unification Match - Tag Team Gauntlet Match
Miz & Morrison VS. Carlito & Primo VS. Cryme Tyme VS. Jesse & Festus VS. Curt Hawkins & Zach Ryder VS. Finlay & Hornswoggle
The match needs to have a lot more teams involved...Miz & Morrison take the unified tag team titles...Be Jealous!!

WWE Intercontinental Championship/Million Dollar Championship
JBL (IC Champ) VS. Ted DiBiase, Jr. (Million Dollar Champion) (w/Ted DiBiase, Sr.)
This could be easy to build up...JBL, the self made millionaire, is pissed at DiBiase Jr, calling him a no good spoiled rich boy, born with a silver spoon in his mouth. DiBiase Jr. takes both belts with the help of his father...JBL takes a dive...even JBL has a price for the Million Dollar Man!

ECW Championship - Extreme Rules Match
Jack Swagger VS. Rob Van Dam
Jack Swagger claims to be the most extreme champion in the WWE today...en route to WM25, Swagger beats Dreamer at No Way Out in an Extreme Rules Match...RVD enters the WWE to challenge Swagger to back up his claim. With interference from Dreamer, RVD appears to have the match won, when Dreamer turns on RVD and helps Swagger defeat the ECW Original.

Money-in-the-Bank Ladder Match:
CM Punk VS. Rey Mysterio VS. Evan Bourne VS. Kofi Kingston VS. MVP VS. Shelton Benjamin VS. Chris Jericho VS. Kane
Mark Henry in MitB...dumb. Not much story behind this match...Y2J wins the match he helped Bischoff innovate...

In order to get all I would want into the Wrestlemania I don't think I could have many 1 on 1 matches. Wow... Here's my attempt:

WWE Championship: John Cena (c) vs The Rock. Rock goes in as the heel circa his Scorpion King days, having won the Rumble. Cena comes out on top following a bunch of false finishes and reversals, ending the match with, of all things, a Stunner.

World Title: HHH (c) vs Shawn Michaels vs Randy Orton. After weeks of DX teaming up, HBK manages to won a #1 contenders match, which sets up a rift between the 2 DX members. Orton worms his way into the match after playing both sides trying to poison each against the other. The finish sees HBK come out on top after a superkick on Orton, a pedigree on Orton, and then a superkick on HHH.

Undertaker's Streak: Taker has to run the gauntlet after VKM guarandamntees that the Undertaker will have his streak broken. Match 1: Big Show. Back and forth match until Taker reverses a chokeslam into the gogoplata. Match 2: Kane. Kane dominates Taker for a good 5-10 minutes. Ref bump. Kane grabs a chair, but can't pull the trigger, and turns his back. Taker levels him with the chair and gets the 1-2-3. Match 3: In his prime Andre the Giant. Taker battles bravely, but is overpowered. He battles back, grabs the throat, but can't finish the slam. Andre grabs him in a bearhug, and Taker passes out from the pain. Druids come out, wrap Taker in a shroud and carry him to the back. Streak over.

Grudge Match, NO DQ: Steve Austin vs Bret Hart. Bret resents Steve making his career off of their match that Bret won! Bloody battle, back and forth action. Bret locks on the Sharpshooter. Steve can't get out. Owen Hart runs in and levels Bret, then Steve. Both men down. Slowly get to their feet, Bret turns around, Stunner! Stone Cold! Stone Cold! Stone Cold!

Hell in a Cell: Batista vs Mankind. This is the full on heel, sick and twisted Mankind. He cost Batista the title at the Rumble, and Batista has been after him ever since. Essentially 15-20 minutes of Batista pounding Mankind, but is unable to pin him. Two Batista Bombs later, Mankind is still kicking out. Batista ends the match with a spinbuster off the top rope, through a table.

Intercontinental Title: Mr Perfect (c) vs Ricky Steamboat. Action packed, this match is more about the wrestling than the story. Perfect picks up the win after Steamboat mises from the ropes, and is nailed with a Perfectplex.

Tag Team Titles Tornado Match (titles are open): APA vs The Hardys vs The Dudleys vs The British Bulldogs. Absolute chaos in the ring, with spot after spot taking wrestlers down. Finish sees Jeff Hardy go for the Whisper in the Wind on Davey Boy, only to get caught and powerslammed for the 1-2-3.

Canadian Fatal 4 Way: Edge vs Christian vs Jericho vs Benoit. The teams of Edge & Christian and Jericho & Benoit were eliminated from the tournament to find the teams for the tag team 4 way championship match. After battling each other, both teams eventually imploded, resulting in this match to find out who the dominant Canadian is in the WWE. Big wrestling match, lots of reversals and mat work. Finish comes when Jericho leapfrogs over Edge who spears Christian out of the ring, and is then caught by Benoit in a crossface.

The Icon: This match is to find out who is THE icon for proffessional wrestling. Hulk Hogan vs Sting vs Randy Savage vs Ric Flair. Hogan and Sting work as faces, Flair and Savage as heels. Finish of the match sees Hogan "Hulk" up and deliver the big leg drop to Flair while Sting has Savage in the Scorpion Deathlock. Ref counts the three on Flair seconds before Savage taps. Winner: Hogan.

Right guys I want to here your all time fantasy PPV card.

Rules:

1. You can use any PPV name (Even create your own)

2. You can use any wrestler from any time period or any company

3. You can have any amount of matches obviously realistic to time restraints

4. You can give reasons as to why you want the match and who you think would win if you want.

One last thing the guys will be judged on how good they are in their prime not what they are today.

Here is my ultimate card and in line with WrestleMania I will call it that.

WrestleMania

Stone Cold Steve Austin Vs Bill Goldberg - Goldberg was WCW's version in terms of popularity and at their highest popularity I would loved to have seen them clash.

Bret "Hitman" Hart Vs Kurt Angle - The two best all round wrestlers in my opinion I think this would be one of the best wrestling matches ever.

Sting Vs The Rock - Again because it hasn't happened before and I think it would be an instant classic.

The Undertaker Vs Shawn Michaels - Oh Baby it's gonna be one helluva match.

Ric Flair Vs Ricky Steamboat - I loved these matches so much and would give my left leg to see another one.

Vince McMahon Vs Ultimate Warrior - Would Warrior kick the crap out of Vince for real or vice versa it would be interesting to see.

Big Show Vs Andre The Giant - Yes the match wouldn't be the best but could you just imagine they two standing face to face in a ring.

Dynamite Kid Vs AJ Styles - Dynamite may have turned out to be an ass clown but in his prime he was an innovator of moves so why not have him face the innovator of today AJ.

The Dudleyz Vs Legion Of Doom - Mainly because LOD in their prime where what the Dudleyz are today in terms of holding every tag team title available.

hogan_2.0.0.0x0.400x400.jpeg

Hulk loves the oil Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrestlemania A Night To Remember 1. Hollywood Blondes Vs Miz And Morrison 2.big Show And Khali Vs Andre And Haystacks Calhoun 3.the Rock Vs Sting 4. L.o.d Vs Dudley Vs Hardys Vs Edge And Christian Tlc Match 5. Ric Flair Vs Steve Austin I Quit Match 6. Goldberg Vs Undertaker 7. Demolition Vs The Brian Busters 2 Out Of Three Falls For Tag Team Titles Already Done But Great Match 8. Hulk Hogan Vs John Cena With Hogan Winning The Title

I would have the show at Wrestlemania and this would be the card:

World Heavyweight Championship: Hulk Hogan vs. The Rock vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin: The three biggest names ever, for the biggest title in the buisness, at the biggest show in wrestling . This would be awesome, plain and simple.
Winner: Hulk Hogan, hey he was the original wrestling megastar, and like the original post said, guys are judged on when they were in there prime, so Hogans gotta win.

Undertaker vs. Andre the Giant: Forget Show vs. Andre, imagine the deadman, the "true giant" of the wwe over the last two decades against the legend himself. This is the bigman match for me.
Winner: Ande the Giant, if someones gonna end the streak it might as well be this guy.

I.C. Championship: Macho Man Randy Savage vs. Randy Orton: This has been a dream match in my head for awhile, as I think these two could have an awesome build up. I made it for the I.C. because, imo, Randy was one of the greatest I.C. champs ever, and,imo, Orton was the last guy to really use the I.C. strap to elevate his career, like many did in the past.
Winner : Randy Orton, he's possibly going to be the greatest heel of all time and I think even Randy would get that.

Bret Hart vs. Kurt Angle in a 2 out of 3 submissions match: Two of the best technical stars in wwe history, in a match, where, they can showcase just how good they are. Add in the U.S. vs. Canada aspect for build up, you have a instant classic.
Winner: Kurt Angle, hey i love the Hitman, but i gotta go with my country. USA! USA! USA!

World Tag Championships: New Age Outlaws vs. The Outisders, now I know it wouldn't be a spectacular athletic competiton, but the build up between these two teams would be awesome. Heck , give me shit, I loved the attitude/ NWO era and these two teams were major players during it.
Winners: The Outsiders, Hall and Nash always find a way because, even though B.A. and Road Dogg were great, Hall and nash were the original outlaws.

MITB ladder match: HBK vs. Chris Jericho vs. Christian vs. Edge vs. Matt Hardy vs. Jeff Hardy: Six guys who epitomized what ladder matches are about, fighting for a once in a lifetime shot in that very match, it's a heart pounder.
Winner: Chris Jericho, They always throw a swerve at Wrestlemania and , Imo, letting Jericho win out over all these guys would be just that( in a good way).

Womens Championship: Trish Stratus vs. Beth Phoinex vs. Chyna vs. Sable: arguably two of the biggest wone in wwe history figureitivley and two of the biggest women litterally in four way dance for the womnes title sounds good to me.
Winner: Beth Phoinex, she can finally prove she is the perfect mix of beauty and strength.

Sting vs. HHH w/ guest enforcer Ric Flair: The guy who was never part of the WWE vs. Mr. WWE, it would be perfect. I would set it up as Sting signed a contract with te wrestlemania sponsor for that year to have one match against the future owner with the stipulation that if he looses he signs a multi year lucrative deal with McMahon. I would then have Mcmahon add Flair as enforcer thinking it would secure him the win , because Flair and Sting are long time rivals , as Hunter is a protege.
Winner: Sting, After the ref gets knocked out Mcmahon tries to hit Sting but Flair stops him and calls for the bell as HHH is taping to the deathlock. Sting never steps foot in WWE ring again, to solidfy his legacy as the biggest guy never to "sign" with Mcmahon.

Wrestlemania: Icons... Legends... Immortals

Big Show vs Andre the Giant. To see who the most dominant giant of the WWE truly was. Winner: Andre the Giant

Women's Championship: Trish Stratus (C) vs. The Fabulous Moolah. Arguably the best Women's Champions of all time duking it out to see who's the best. Winner: Trish Stratus

Intercontinental Championship: Ricky Steamboat vs. Shelton Benjamin. Two of the best in-ring workers the WWE has seen. Winner: Ricky Steamboat

TLC Match For The Tag Team Titles: The Dudleyz (C) vs. The Hardyz vs. Edge & Christian. This is just for old times' sake. Who doesn't love to see these guys beat the hell of out each other? Winners: Edge & Christian

Kurt Angle vs. Bret Hart. Two of the best technical wrestlers of all time in the business. The Sharpshooter versus the Ankle Lock. Winner: Bret Hart

Money in the Bank: Eddie Guerrero vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Evan Bourne vs. Rey Mysterio vs. CM Punk vs. Sabu vs. Chris Jericho vs. MVP. This a mix of high flyers (except MVP) who qualified to put on the best MITB match ever and are sure to give us the spot of the night. Winner: Chris Jericho

Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels. These two have had a long history together. What better way to end their feud than at The Grandest Stage of Them All? Winner: Shawn Michaels

Randy Orton vs. Batista. Who was the true product of Evolution? Which one of these guys has the best career after leaving the group? It all comes down to this match. Winner: Randy Orton

The Undertaker vs. Sting. The mind games during the weeks leading up to this match would be incredible. The Deadman vs. The Icon. Instant classic. Winner: The Undertaker

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Hulk Hogan w/ Special Referee: Vince McMahon. This is the match we have been waiting for for the longest time. They finally get it on in the ring. Winner: Stone Cold Steve Austin.

WWE Championship: John Cena (C) vs. The Rock. After all the smack that John Cena talked, finally, The ROck has come back to Layeth the Smackethdown on his candy ass. Winner: The Rock

This thread should probably be moved to either the old school section of the pay perview section, but thats not up to me...

But anyway, this is an interesting topic for me...

Fantasy Wrestlemania
----------------------

Match #1- Mick Foley vs Terry Funk in a barbed wire, exploding rope, C4 match like The King Of The Deathmatch Finals in 1995
Yeah, this might not be a very technical match, but this would be sure to draw some HUGE pops from hardcore wrestling fans. It would also show the average American wrestling fan some hardcore action that they're sure NEVER to see in the WWE. Their original match and both of their promos were amazing. I know they've had some other bloody and insane matches but this just stands out to me.

Match #2- Chyna vs Beth Phoenix for the WWF Women's Championship
While I don't enjoy the women's matches too much, these are the two divas in my lifetime that really stand out. So much power between the both of them. Chyna is unmatched in power in women's wrestling. Maybe I should have put Awesome Kong here instead of Beth Phoenix, but I don't watch TNA. Once I watch some of her matches this may be changed. But Seeing Chyna Doll in her prime vs Beth Phoenix right now would be pretty awesome. Probably the most physical match in women's wrestling history.

Match #3- Money In The Bank Ladder Match with Chris Benoit, Hyabusa, Jimmy Snuka, Eddie Guerrero, Rey Mysterio, The British Bulldog, Owen Hart, and Rob Van Dam
This is just a totally random group of guys in this match, but the MITB match is pretty much every year. I have my reasons though for all of these guys. Benoit and RVD have experience. Eddie could be a damn good and exciting wrestler. Rey in his prime in WCW was awesome, I love watchin him in the cruiserweight days there. Owen Hart was technically sound and was very exciting in his prime. Hyabusa was awesome. You watch some of his brutal Japanese matches before his accident and you'll be amazed by the stuff he does. Jimmy Snuka may not be as high flying compared to some of these guys, but in his time he was very innovative. Thinking about him jumping off the top of the ladder onto another guy on the ground would be awesome. The British Bulldog was a guy with awesome talent and would be really fun to watch in this match. Theres a few other guys who would be really cool for this match like Jeff and Matt Hardy and Jericho, but they either don't fit or have other matches on this card. You can't deny that there would be INSANE pops for a match like this. All the crazy bumps you would see would make the crowd have a heart attack.

Match #4- Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg
Now I know what everyone is gonna say here- this match has been done, and it was an epic failure. But I'm talking about in both of their initial pushes. Just think, the Goldberg undefeated streak vs Lesnar. It would be so physical and both guys would get the shit beat out of them. I'm not a fan of either of these guys, thats probably why I put it so far down on the card. But at the peaks of their pushes, it would be an epic matchup.

Match#5- The Hardy Boyz vs Edge & Christian vs The Dudley Boyz TLC for the WWF Tag Team Championship
Yeah, this match has obviously been done before, but who cares. Everyone would die to see these guys have one last match like this. It brought the house down. The guys took insane fucking bumps, and seeing a match like this would be awesome. These teams made the tag team division awesome in WWF and I wish there was still some marquee teams like this still. Sure, you can say the Miz and Morrison, but I can't wait to see Morrison by himself full time. Same with Primo and Carlito, but I like Carlito a lot more as a singles guy.

Match #6- Triple H vs Shawn Michaels
These guys are two of the biggest starts in WWF/WWE history. Sometimes they are a great team when they're part of DX. But when they have matches, like HBK's return match at Summerslam 2002, it can be awesome. Their Hell In A Cell match is one of the best of all times IMO. Together they can have such brutal beatdowns of each other. A big fued for them can just be absolutely huge!!

Match #7- Undertaker vs Kane Hell In A Cell
When I'm talking about these two wrestling, I'm going back to the days of Kane's power. He debuted and seemed unstoppable. They've had some awesome matches before, even at Wrestlemania. But seeing the streak on the line and all the emotional pain that they have would be sick. Seeing Paul Bearer there with the urn outside of the cell would add so much more. This is Taker's match, and with his streak vs the unstoppable Kane, who would win? Could easily be one of the classic cell matches of all time.

Match #8- Ric Flair vs Hulk Hogan vs Sting in a triple threat match for the World Heavyweight Championship aka The WCW Heavyweight Championship
These three guys were WCW. Maybe Hulk and Sting more than Flair in the glory days of our dear old WCW, but Flair was always there as a constant too. You can't have the biggest PPV ever without the Nature Boy in some capacity. At least in the case of Hogan and Flair, you have two of the greatest wrestlers of all time facing off for the title. Sting and Hogan had some of the biggest matches of the 90s too. Putting all three together on the biggest stage in history would surely bring back a tear or two for the ole' diehard WCW fans.

Match #9- Kurt Angle vs Bret Hart
At first, I was gonna put this match as a submission match, or maybe an ultimate submission match. But that kinda defeats the purpose, as one of these guys would probably win with their submission finisher anyways. But this is a match that I've read many people in the IWC talk about before. It would be a dream match to many people. I put it after the first championship match because I think it would bring the house down. I mean, how epic would this be? Two of the most technically sound wrestlers of all time. Too bad Bret couldn't have stuck around a few more years, and Angle couldn't have arrived a little while earlier, because this could have been amazing. What could have been...

Match #10- THE MAIN EVENT... Stone Cold Steve Austin vs The Rock No Holds Barred for the WWF Championship
This match has headlined multiple Wrestlemania's, but would still be something pretty much everyone would love to see again one more time. The Attitude Era was a great time in pro wrestling, and no one personified this time more than these two guys. What epic battles they had. Both of them in their prime were amazing, and had such wonderful mic skills. I would pay anything to see this match one more time...

Well thats my dream card. I know that many of these matches have been done before, or that the wrestlers don't have any personal fueds, but I think it would be totally sick to see this card!

Starcade would be the name of mine manliy because no one has used it yet i think

undisputed tittle match Tna Champ sting vs world heavy wieght camp edge vs the future wwe camp Randy Orton in triple threat elmination match

John cena vs The rock manly because of all the stuff that happen out side of the ring

Hulk hogan vs Steve austin The two biggest stars of all time.

Chris jericho vs Randy savage two of the greatest heels of all time.

Undertaker vs samoa joe i think it would be a cool match

Shawn micheals vs aj styles would be a very fun match

kane vs abyss vs mick foley vs raven vs new jack vs terry funk vs tommy dreamer vs sandman vs spike dudley who will be name the greatest hardcore legend.

JBL vs shelton ic title not sure why lol

Rey mysterio vs the amazing red for x division title sorry if you don't know who red is

Mdogg20 vs josh probition sorry if don't know them either

I am going to use people who can STILL probably wrestle legitimately and will be sticking to mostly current wrestlers with a few exceptions. I am omitting matches/titles I don't carry about such as the tag titles, Diva title and Women's championship.

Opening Bout: US Championship Fatal Four-Way match:
MVP vs Sheldon Benjamin vs Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy. MVP retains.

ECW title match. Sabu vs Sandman vs Tommy Dreamer vs Raven. Kick it fucking old school. Extreme rules, pinfalls count anywhere, first man to score a pinfall or submission wins. Give the strap to Dreamer.

JBL vs Chris Jericho vs CM Punk vs Big Show vs Santino Marella 15 minute Intercontinental Championship scramble match.

John Cena vs The Rock. Hulk Hogan as special guest referee. Rocky wins.

MITB match. Finlay vs Kofi Kingston vs Carlito vs MR Kennedy vs Kane vs The Miz vs John Morrison. KANE surprises everyone and wins...

MANKIND (aka Mick Foley for Newbies) vs Abyss, Cage of Death. Come on who wouldn't want to see this as Abyss is a pretty close rip-off of the Mankind gimmick! Foley wins.

HHH vs HBK 60 minute Iron-Man match. They went almost 50 minutes in a Hell in a cell match. This one needs to go the full 60 minutes and end in a draw...

Edge vs Christian World Title match. TLC match. Will have had an 80 minute break from the MITB match, and hey I like to see people get hit with Tables, Ladders and Chairs... besides these guys practically invented this match. Edge wins.

Undertaker vs STING WWE Title Match. These two legends have never met. What better place than Wrestlemania. Taker retains title in a brutal battle, but wait... the show IS NOT over.

MITB winner KANE vs TAKER at MANIA!!! Right after Taker wins, Kane challenges him. Back and forth action and Taker wins to go 17-0 and 18-0 in the same night.

The Rock vs. HBK Shawn Michaels - World Heavyweight Championship
Upon the Rock's return to WWE, HBK turns heel when he becomes jealous of the Rock being more over with the fans despite him leaving for Hollywood for those years. Two guys who can rock the mic (no pun intended) masterfully and who can hype a great match with even greater promos.
Winner: HBK
Jeff Hardy vs. Rob Van Dam - WWE Championship
While not the marque names historically, these two guys are as over with the crowd as anyone, i'd say ever. The two had a string of matches for the Hardcore Championship in early 2000's where Rob beat Jeff each time. Jeff is the man now(going in as champ) and wants to prove he can beat the whole fuckin' show. RVD's cockiness drives Jeff to dispise him and goes over the edge as a tweener heel with his crazy face paint gimmick consuming him (Joker style)
Winner: Jeff Hardy
Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho
Taker is still undefeated after beating Shawn Michaels. After losing the royal rumble, Jericho wants his Wrestlemania moment and challenges Taker, saying he beat Shawn for a year in 2008 and he can end the STREAK in 2010, 20 years after Taker's first Mania.
Winner: Jericho! ends the vaunted streak to cement his legacy
Bret Hart vs. Triple H - Intercontinental Championship
Tripe H goats Hart into returning for one more match by taking responsibility for Montreal screw Job. Two ring generals and technicians face off to settle an old score.
Winner: Bret Hart
Mickie James vs. Trish Stratus vs. Melina Women's Championship
Mickie and Trish pulled off a masterfull Mania match at 22. Melina and Mickie had great matches in the years following. Now Trish returns to challenge for "her title" and Mickie claims the title as her own. With Melina he champ, the three go into a triple threat.
Winner: Mickie James
John Cena vs. Stone Cold vs. Hulk Hogan
The biggest draw of the 80's, 90's and 00's battle.
Winner: John Cena
Randy Orton vs. Jake "The Snake" Roberts
A battle between two ring pyschologists looking to get the mental upper hand on one another
Winner: Orton
Money in the Bank
Shelton Benjamin v. Matt Hardy v. Edge v. Christian v. Bobby Lashley v. Eddie Guerrero v. John Morrison v. Carlito
Winner: John Morrison
The Outsiders - Kevin Nash & Scott Hall vs. the New Age Outlaws Billy Gunn and Jesse James - NWO takes on DX
Winner: Outsiders
Jack Swagger vs. Brock Lesner - ECW Championship
Jack Swagger and Brock Lesner burst onto the scene in their own rights. Swagger claims he is the NEW next big thing, prompting a return from Lesner to set the record straight.
Winner: Jack Swagger

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back