• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

All Time Elimination Chamber Match

kennyg9

Pre-Show Stalwart
What is your all time elimination chamber from any 6 superstars in the history of WWE/WWF/WCW/ECW and who would be your winner.

Mine is...
HHH
Stone Cold
Rock
HBK
John Cena
Bret Hart

My winner is Stone Cold Steve Austin

This is a intersting and innovative topic

Mine would be:
Edge
HBK
Undertaker
Kane
The Rock
Eddie Guerrero[We can count dead guys right?]

Hmmm...

HBK
Triple H
Kurt Angle
Undertaker
Mick Foley
Sabu

Only in this match... There would be a variety of weapons like chairs, Ladders, tables, thumbtacks, barbed wire 2x4, sledge hammers... The whole nine yards...

Winner - HbK defeating Angle

Order of elimination - 1. Sabu and Foley eliminate Taker
2. Triple H eliminates Sabu
3. Angle eliminates Foley
4. Hbk eliminates Triple H
5 . HBK eliminates Angle

The Miz
John Cena
HHH
HBK
Taker
Kane

The Miz winning!!!

Matt Hardy
Jeff Hardy
CM Punk
Sabu
RVD
Edge

Winner would have to be the never die Matt Hardy pinning his brother Jeff

HBK
HHH
BRET HART
Undertaker
Kane
Ric Flair

Flair eliminated by Bret Hart
Kane elimnated by Taker
Taker Eliminated by HHH
HHH eliminated by HBK
Hart eliminated by HBK

very interesting topic,

Chris Benoit
Bret Hart
Kurt Angle
Mick Foley
Curt Henning
RVD

4 great technical wrestlers, plus Foley and RVD for some sick spots.

I don't think I really care who wins this one, I know it could be a heckuva match.

hbk
hhh
rvd
kane
benoit
jericho

i cant really see any of the past wrestlers in it since it was made in 2002.

Just thought of another one

1-Undertaker
2-Kane
3-Stone Cold
4-Kurt Angle
5-The Rock
6-Triple H

with every superstar in there prime

Using the top 6 superstars of the past 8 years, a really great match would be:

Austin
Rock
Taker
HHH
Angle
HBK

Wow that would be one hell of a match!

It doesn't really matter who the winner is, but here is a good possibility:

Angle and HBK start the match, then HHH enters, then Taker, then Rock, then Austin. When all 6 of them have entered, the eliminations start to begin:

-The Rock eliminates Taker (after an angle slam, sweet chin music, pedigree, stone cold stunner and a rock bottom)
-Austin eliminates HHH (stone cold stunner), then as HHH is leaving, Austin goes outside to get a chair
-Austin eliminates The Rock (after several chair shots and a stone cold stunner)
-HBK eliminates Austin (as The Rock is leaving, HHH comes back and hits Austin with a sledgehammer, then HBK pins him)
-Angle eliminates HBK (ankle lock)
Winner-Angle

mine would be like a tag match in the chamber-

jeff hardy & Matt
sandman & dreamer
RVD & sabu
jericho & benoit
DX

jeff and matt eliminate RVD and sabu
dreamer and sandman eliminate DX
benoit and jerchio pinn sandman and dreamer
jeff and matt win

John Cena
Randy Orton
Batista
Rey-Rey
Jeff Hardy
HHH

HHH Eliminated by Batista
Rey Eliminated By Randy Orton
Jeff Hardy Eliminated by John Cena
Batista Elimated Afer Getting A RKO And Then An FU
John Cena Winning By Hittin An FU On Randy And An STFU To Make Him Tap

ECW CHAMBER

RVD
TEST
KNOX
SABU
DREAMER
SANDMAN
BALLS
DUPREE
HOLLY
BIG SHOW
THORNE

winner- sandman after pinning holly

order of elimination

1-dupree
2-balls
3-thorne
4- Knox
5-dreamer
6-test
7-RVD
8-bigshow
9-sabu
10-Holly

cena
lesnar
orton
HHH
batista
angle

all of the top names in the business, that would be one hell of a fight, it would come down to lesnar and HHH cuz they both have the most endurance, out of the 6, the winner would be lesnar F5ing HHH then applying the brocklock

Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H vs. Stone Cold vs. Cena vs. Angle vs Orton
- this is would be awesome. It would have a lot of good wrestling. These are the top guys in the last 5+ years.

The match would start off with Austin/HHH wrestling. The Orton comes in and him and HHH double team SCSA, then Cena would come in and take down Orton beating him down, after that Angle would come in and start german suplexing HHH, then HHH gets up and gets a SC stunner. Cena and Orton continue to brawl when Lesnar comes in. He clothelines Cena, spinebusters Orton, throws Angle outside to the steel, the he turns around and Stone Cold is staring at him. The trade hits until Austin gets a low blow from HHH. HHH and Lesnar team up on Austin. Cena comes back in, Orton then attempts a dropkick and gets an FU to get eliminated.
#1 Eliminated: Orton
Cena turns around to get an Angle slam, then he gets eliminated.
#2 Eliminated: Cena
Now HHH and Austin are wrestling and Lesnar and Angle are beating up each other. Lesnar F5's Angle. Austin gets pedigreed on the steel outside of the ring, when HHH stands back up he gets F5'd on the steel. Lesnar gets HHH back in the ring and pins him.
#3 Eliminated- HHH
Lesnar grabs Austin, and Austin gives him a low blow then a Stunner. Austin goes for the pin then gets rolled up and eliminated.
#4 Elim.- Austin
Now we have some good wrestling spots, back and forth with Angle having an adrenaline rush, he superplexes Lesnar off the top rope. After Lesnar is kicked a few times, he trips Angle and Brock does an ankle lock on Kurt. after the ropebreak, Brock F5s Kurt, and he kicks out!g angle comes back with some good hits, and he belly to belly suplexes brock out of the ring. He angle slams Lesnar, then puts him back in the ring. He gets on the ankle lock, for about 3 mins, Brock ropebreaks, and they wrestle for a minute, brock goes for an F5 and Angle reverses and gets the ankle lock again, brock taps.
Winner: Kurt Angle

Well you could have so may great matchups with the Elimination Chamber, so many superstars couuld do into to make thematch a good one. For me Id pick

The Rock vs Stone Cold vs HHH vs Angle vs Brock Lesnar vs HBK

Would be a great match I htink... as for a winner.. who knows depends on pushes etc id say.. but either of these guys would be a worthy winner...

Then you still have guys like Batista, Orton, Cena, Kane, Undertaker, Bret Hart, Mr Perfect etc..... Could have numrous amounts of different combinations and great matches

Very innovated topic and I don't think has bee ndone before.. well on these forums.

My Elmination Chamber Match.
I'm going to keep it orginal with the 4 glass cotnainers, metal on the outsdie, basic Elimination Chamber, My occupants.

Triple H
He is the current King of Elimination Chamber, winning it twice I beleive, Once at New Years Revolution and at Summerslam and has lost once to HBK, he wasn't in the fourth Elimination Chamber, the shortest EC in history, with John Cena winning.

HBK
Won the first EC and the greatest EC yet. Deserves to be in the dream one and would put on a great match.

RVD
Again was in the 1st Elimiantion Chamber and injuryed Triple H, would bring in high flying into the EC, would bring in more energy into the match and would be awsome overall.

Bret Hart
Kinda dream, It would be awsome to see what HBK and Hart would do to each other.

Kurt Angle
Was totally disrespected in the last EC being elimianted first I beleive. Would be great to see a Bret Hart Angle moment.

Undertaker
It would give the match that awsomeness, great UT moments in the match.

Winner and Eimiantion.

RVD By Bret Hart via Sharpshooter.
Undertaker By Triple H via Sweet Chin Music/Pedigree
Kurt Angle By Bret Hart via Sharpshooter after a failed Moonsault.
Triple H by HBK via Sweet Shin Music
Bret Hart by HBK via Sweet Chin Music/Sharpshooter lock, And yes HE FINALLY TAPS!.

HBK WINS!!!!

A dream Elimination chamber match? I'll go with guys who've been in WWE and list the years they would have competed (namely their primes).

Bret Hart (1994)
Dynamite Kid (1987)
Chris Benoit (2002)
Randy Savage (1989)
Shawn Michaels (1995)
Rob Van Dam (1999)

This is just off the top of my head. Good question, though. I could put a hundred of these together.

Kurt Angle
Lesnar
The Rock
John Cena
HHH
Randy Orton

Tha would own..

AussieHobo said:
Very innovated topic and I don't think has bee ndone before.. well on these forums.

My Elmination Chamber Match.
I'm going to keep it orginal with the 4 glass cotnainers, metal on the outsdie, basic Elimination Chamber, My occupants.

Triple H
He is the current King of Elimination Chamber, winning it twice I beleive, Once at New Years Revolution and at Summerslam and has lost once to HBK, he wasn't in the fourth Elimination Chamber, the shortest EC in history, with John Cena winning.

HBK
Won the first EC and the greatest EC yet. Deserves to be in the dream one and would put on a great match.

RVD
Again was in the 1st Elimiantion Chamber and injuryed Triple H, would bring in high flying into the EC, would bring in more energy into the match and would be awsome overall.

Bret Hart
Kinda dream, It would be awsome to see what HBK and Hart would do to each other.

Kurt Angle
Was totally disrespected in the last EC being elimianted first I beleive. Would be great to see a Bret Hart Angle moment.

Undertaker
It would give the match that awsomeness, great UT moments in the match.

Winner and Eimiantion.

RVD By Bret Hart via Sharpshooter.
Undertaker By Triple H via Sweet Chin Music/Pedigree
Kurt Angle By Bret Hart via Sharpshooter after a failed Moonsault.
Triple H by HBK via Sweet Shin Music
Bret Hart by HBK via Sweet Chin Music/Sharpshooter lock, And yes HE FINALLY TAPS!.

HBK WINS!!!!

thats definitly not cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back