All This Non-Spam Posting...

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
It's making me dizzy. It's been too long. I need to come in here and just let out a string of non-sensical expletives.

Shit, piss, fuck, cunt, ********er, motherfucker, and tits.

That is all. Thank you.

Барбоса;5448191 said:
That sounds like you took it straight from a Blink 182 "song".

Or for those of you who don't like swearing, here is the clean version.

Instantly what I thought of.

First of all, You needn't say so.

But still if you want to say so, Please do it face to face with NSL and then We will see that What NSL violates with you.

You know that would be nice to see him face to face if only I knew where the fuck NSL lived.

Well I already read what you said to me.

I would have loved it if you say me face to face.

Well give me an address Apu.

Sorry you had to read that I noticed I went too far so I tried not to let you see it but since you already read it and probably think I am a big racist now well that's your fault, fuck you come again.

Well give me an address Apu.

Sorry you had to read that I noticed I went too far so I tried not to let you see it but since you already read it and probably think I am a big racist now well that's your fault, fuck you come again.
Well Don't insult the word "Racist" by applying it to you.

I violated your momma last night.

If I were still in high school, this might sting.

You know that would be nice to see him face to face if only I knew where the fuck NSL lived.

It says it on my profile :)

Remember when Milenko said he was going to contribute to the Wrestlezone Tournament?

LOL to that.

I'm not sure what happened to that. I had thought it could be because he was busy with the fed, but he posted his RP early. I don't think it's possible he doesn't realize it's started...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back