All-Stars 2 Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
Applications close on the 2nd of August, 11:59AM Australian EST - which means there is roughly 24/25 hours left from this time I have posted this statement to get your applications in. The link for the applications are here:

After this time expires, the boards will be posted up shortly afterwards as normal in the Roleplay Boards section of the forums. I will be extending the RP deadlines to the 9th of August and the show will be posted on the 13th of August. The locations of All Stars 2 will be the Tokyo Dome in Japan, in case anyone was wondering. Normal WZCW schedules should resume on the 14/15th of August.

If anyone is interested in helping me with constructing the All Stars event (i.e. voting for/writing the matches), please contact me before the RP deadline. I have only a couple of requests thus far and I will need more people to help. If you are not 100% sure you will be available but want to still put your name down to help, you can PM me that request as well.

Here is the official All-Stars 2 Card:

6 Man Tag Team
Arthur Short, Facecrusher McSpinesmasher & Thunderbolt vs. "Hollywood" Jameson, James Edwards & ???

Vixen’s Gauntlet Match
Annie Mu vs. Isabel Stone vs. Erin Toyota vs. Sailor Moon vs. Trixie Lulamoon

Leonard Pierce vs. Yellow

Dance Party ‘95 vs. The Morality Minders (Mr. Morality & Benjamin Meldon)

El Genio Verde vs. Hrafn

Nathan St. John vs. Krypto

Claude Driez vs. Mr. Lakes vs. Colby Congo

Rush Hour vs. K-Oz/Sexton Tempest

----------------------------------------

All-Stars 2 will also be featuring special guest appearances from some of your favourite WZCW characters including: the WZCW World Tag Team Champions, Saboteur & Action Saxton; the most dangerous robot to ever wrestle, S.H.I.T; the "Host" of All-Stars 2, Sebastian Copeland; plus many more! The people we've got lined up for the event will sure to shock everyone (including everyone we've got involved for the event behind the scenes)

Make sure to tune in for All-Stars 2 on Monday/Tuesday!​

All-Stars 2 will officially be up on the Tuesday: thank you to everyone who has inclined to help and submit everything before the deadline but due to the amount of work that I'm going to put into the show, it's going to take me a couple of hours or so to get it done... so I'll post it up on Tuesday then.

I believe you guys will enjoy the show... I hope so anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back