• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

All Or Nothing: Mayhem Championship Triple Threat

a0161613

WZCW's Mr Excitement
Keep it all in here

My thoughts​

Bowen is the favourite here. His experience should pay off and he will be dying for a win. But Cruz has been waiting weeks for this rematch, hopefully he steps up again and Paradyse inserting himself will make this far from a foregone conclusion. His last RP was a great step forward for him and he deserved the win.

Should be a brutal match with Paradyse Cruz offering a highflying alternative to Bowen's ground and pound Mayhem style.

Just to bring discussion into here.

Sean Cruz has a rematch, Bowen is defending against two guys & Paradyse is in another Mayhem Title match. I think that Cruz will put up a damn good fight with Bowen also bringing everything. Whether Paradyse can pull it off, I'm not sure.

Prediction: Bowen retains.

Great rp so far from Ap, just one problem right at the end though

Sean beat Bowen. I beat Sean. And Bowen never beat me one-on-one.

Bowen beat Sean, then Bowen beat 3 other guys, then Bowen beat Ap, then sean beat Bowen. THEN Ap beat sean.

Good luck sir

Yeah I read that as it was too late...I knew I fucked up somewhere lol I do like both our RP's and think both of us have what it takes to win. Good Luck to you sir.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back