• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

All or Nothing: Lethal Lottery 6 Man Match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Burna

Getting Noticed By Management
Winner will enter the Lethal Lottery Last. The person taking the pin will start at #1.

Only people to RP in here are: Everest, Brad Bomb, Mr. Baller, Matt Tastic, Alex Steele, and Ty Burna

Deadline is Tuesday, December 20th at 11:59 PM Central Time

Snow falls and winter rages through the streets for the enjoyment of children of all ages. Inside a complex is Matt Tastic cleaning a few steel cages.

Still owing money after screwing with Titus, that bunny. Boy that rhyme was kinda funny.

Clean, clean I must, for I must pay or my contract is a bust. The cages. They must be free of all rust.

Corny rhymes and holiday chimes, move your ass. I've told you eleven times.

Clean fast, you also owe me.

Oh, be quiet Alisha, why don't you just blow me?

A match, a major match you have. If you win, Lethal Lottery is cut in half.

And who are my foes? After all I need to stay on my toes.

Brad Bomb, Alex Steele, Mr. Baller, Ty Burna and Everest. From the looks of things, you'll only be facing the best.

Mr. Baller is no sweat. I'll toss his ass in a basketball hoop and he'll be caught in the net.

3 years and the man still plays with balls. But if he goes to Lethal Lottery he'll just try to score another pinfall.

Everest, they say he's the best.

Don't worry, hon. He's fallen off the nest. 2 years in the bottom, he's an average guy, just like the rest.

Brad Bomb. He's an odd case. He's been gone, but has a solid fanbase.

Relax. This is war, not an election. He's still young, by the way, your smooth rhymes gave me an erection.

Hey perv, heel. You still have to deal with Alex Steele.

Sunday, he'll realize this fight is for real. He'll get his ass kicked and his wound's won't soon heal.

But what about Ty Burna? That nutcase, that damned psycho? I want you in one piece, but the end of the night, right-o?

Ty Burna, that rampaging Grinch. He's speaks of chaos and spreads it with a cinch. I don't care if he's demonic or rich. This coming Sunday, I plan to make him my holiday bitch.

I'm glad you're confidant, but it's still you versus a lot. Maybe I worry too much, but I don't want to see you in that ring rot.

Don't worry, Ali. I need to show the world what I got. Last week I beat the Mayhem Champ bad, he probably thinks he was smoking pot. Sunday, I'll win and everyone else will get got.

As the confidant warrior spits out his lousy poet, he spots a mistletoe. He rushes through. Like a suicide dive towards the first row.

A solid liplock has Alisha tapping. This RP is almost as bad as Pitbull rapping.

Twas Matt's last words as road to the fight just after Christmas draws near. Can Matt Tastic find the win under all the Christmas cheer?

Can he stop the madness of Ty Burna? Hopefully. It'll be the fight after Christmas...

...after all.

MERRY CHRISTMAS WZCW

Monday, 12 December 2011
Aftershock Locker Room

Alexander Steele sits in a steel chair tying the laces of a pair of shoes. He appears completely calm and unaffected by what happened earlier in the night, during his match. After he finishes tying his laces, he sits up slowly, displaying a wide grin on his face.

Alexander Steele is going to All or Nothing…

He repeats the words of the announcers to himself, definitely not in a disbelieving manner, almost as if he had expected to win the match. He reaches over and places his boots into his gym bag when his cell phone begins to ring. With a raised eyebrow, he searches for his phone before finding it inside of one of his boots.

Hello?

He answers into the receiver, not having the time to check the ID to see who it was. A smile creeps onto his face as he hears the response and then puts the phone on speaker.

You did it! I mean, not like it wasn’t expected, but you managed to beat them all.

Mazi’s voice is heard in the locker room through the phone now. Alex makes a small appreciative nod at the room being empty so that he can put her on speaker.

Of course I did it baby, Scumm and Skinner were the weakest members in the match. It was only natural that I overcome those two.

So on to All or Nothing for another multiple man match.

Alex nods lightly as he stuffs his ring gear into his bag. Before he answers her, an eyebrow raises as he notices that it sounds as though she’s baiting him into saying something, though he isn’t sure what it is.

Yeah, I’m facing a list of my betters at All or Nothing. To be honest, I kind of wish you could be there with me.

There is silence on the phone, it causes Alex to lean over and tap his phone to make sure that they didn’t get disconnected. He opens his mouth to make sure she was still there when Mazi replies finally.

Good, because Ashley, just bought us tickets to see the show, we’ll be at ringside to cheer you on.

Alex smiles brightly as he hears this news, what a great step-mother he has, certainly makes up for what an ass his father is.

So will it be just the two of you, or is Jason going to be there as well?

Don’t be disappointed honey, but Jason’s in Japan touring, he likely doesn’t even know that you’re getting a shot at being in the Lethal Lottery; let alone know you’re wrestling again.

He nods slightly before shrugging his shoulders. Alex knew it was a long shot to ask about his father being there but he gave it a chance anyways.

Thanks for the info babe. Listen, I’ve got to get off of here so that I can finish packing up and leave. I’ll be home in a couple days, I do have a class to teach after all.

And a pregnant girlfriend about to pop to see too; love you, bye!

Alex laughs lightly as he picks up his phone, repeats the closing back to her and hangs up his phone. He slips the phone into his pocket, but no longer looks as excited about his upcoming pay per view match.

Asshole…/COLOR]

He mutters to himself as he zips up his gym bag, lifts it up to his shoulder and stands. He walks out of the locker room as the scene fades to black.

Wednesday, 14 December 2011
Boston, Massachusetts
The Steele Residence

It’s fairly early in the day and Alex sits alone on the couch of his home. He stares at the television, not really watching it, but noticing that on it is Mazi’s favorite show Adventure Time. Mazi soon joins him on the couch with a bowl of popcorn.

Hey honey, you got in pretty late last night, I didn’t think you’d be up.

Well, you know me, I can’t sleep that late regardless of what time I go to bed.

She looks over at him and nods lightly, as if she had forgotten about that fact. Mazi then offers him some popcorn while she grabs up the remote and rewinds the episode.

Are you okay? You don’t seem to be yourself?

He doesn’t give her a verbal response but instead just nods at her question. Mazi takes notice of this; it’s not at all like him. She pauses the show before turning in her seat to face him.

What’s on your mind Alex?

My match at All or Nothing. Mostly the fact that you’re going to be at ringside.

It dawns on Mazi that Alex must be worried about her and Ashley being in attendance for his match at All or Nothing.

Ty Burna is a crazy S.O.B. I don’t want you or Ashley getting involved.

I know, I promise we won’t get involved. I mean, I’m pregnant and Ashley is a doctor. She’s not going to let me do anything too crazy.

She smiles at him, trying to ease his worries. As she looks at him, she can tell that her getting hurt isn’t the only thing bothering him.

You’re put off by your father not being here aren’t you?

Alex looks over at her and shakes his head. Suddenly he stands up and walks away from her. He walks towards the front door and grabs a coat on his way out. The scene fades to black as the door closes shut.

Wednesday, 14 December 2011
Boston, Massachusetts
The Refinery

Alex walks into the gym and tosses his bag over to the ring. He seems angry and depressed at the same time, at a time he should be excited and focused.

Sometimes, I hate it that she knows me so well.

He says aloud to himself as he walks up to the practice ring. Once at the ring, he rolls in under the bottom rope and lifts himself up to lean against the ropes.

Yeah I’m put off by Jason not being there. He didn’t always used to be an asshole, when I first moved in with him after my mom died; he was the father I had always wanted. It wasn’t until I turned down a tryout for the U.S. Olympic team so that I could follow in his footsteps that he changed. He became cold and distant, wanted little to do with me outside of beating my ass in what he called training. I would be grateful for his training but he actually had me abducted once so that he and an old friend could “jump” me in to the Bunkhouse Brawl style of match.

He presented me with my first title in this industry and when I say presented, I mean that he tossed the strap down at my feet and spat in my face. He worked against me to have me stripped of the title and he was more than happy to see me lose the title in a massive battle royale. Then he had the gall to replace me while wearing a mask and then ask me to come back and team with him. I really shouldn’t be bothered by this, I expected him to be nowhere near WZCW. He doesn’t think I have what it takes and he’s not the only one. My opponents at All or Nothing don’t think I have what it takes either.

Alex pauses and then pulls on the ropes lightly, leaning away from them as if to make sure that they were still configured properly before his class started.

Six people will enter All or Nothing with aspirations of being the final entrant into the Lethal Lottery. Something that would give a huge advantage in the Lethal Lottery match itself and as an extra stipulation, the person who takes the loss will be the number one entrant into the Lethal Lottery. The way I see it then, if you can’t win, be pinned.

He speaks as he walks around the inside of the ring, pulling on the ropes and shaking the turnbuckles. Making sure that none of the training from last week changed the ring very significantly.

I face five other men at All or Nothing, a veritable pantheon of WrestleZone Superstars. I’m truly the odd man out or maybe Brad Bomb is on the same scale with me. From looking at the WZCW title history, Brad’s the only one to not hold a strap here. Is it his time to shine? Winning this match could mean going on to win Lethal Lottery and possibly taking the Heavyweight title from whoever the champion may be. This could be his moment, win or lose, it could be his moment. Like the other four people in the match though, I’m going to make sure that Brad doesn’t even come close to winning, let alone taking the pin. It’s nothing personal Brad, if I remember correctly you started teaming with Tucker when I was injured and walked away from WZCW. You stepped up then and I’m sure you’re going to step up now, but this isn’t your time, not if I have anything to say about it.

Alex finishes his inspection of the ring and walks over to one of the corners and climbs up the turnbuckles to take a seat on the top.

Mr. Baller is a one-time tag champion and held the Mayhem title for a few seconds during a scramble match. I, personally, wouldn’t count that Mayhem strap as a title reign, but I supposed you just take what you can get. He’s been on a roll as of late and it looks like he may be in good standing to take this match. That is if Ty Burna and Everest weren’t involved. I see that now, Mr. Baller has a decent chance at taking the loss. Even that puts him in a decent position to win the Lethal Lottery match. The thing is, he’s nothing special, everything about him has always been mediocre and it seems as though he was thrown into this match for his good behavior. Someone like Ty Burna will only walk over Baller’s chances of ever seeing the end of this match. If he ends up in the ring with me, he’ll see why I was able to win the tag title after such a short time with the company, he’ll also see why I was given the chance to be in this match.

He pauses suddenly as he hears the door of the gym open and some of his students walk inside. He smiles and nods toward them as they all say hello and head straight back to the locker room, knowing to stay out of his way at the moment.

I’ve faced one of the men in this match before, only then he went by a different name and didn’t seem so keen to do Christmas rhymes. Last time it was in a multiple competitor ladder match for the Mayhem championship. This time, Baez goes by a new name, Matt Tastic and we face one another again in a multiple competitor match, there is only no ladder involved. My odds of beating him in this match are the same as they were in that match. I’ve had my fair share of multiple person matches, from battle royales to Bunkhouse Brawls, I can beat anyone on any given night, on the other side of that coin though, I can lose to anyone on any given night; anyone but Johnny Scumm that is. Matt Tastic is just another obstacle in this match that I plan on winning. I’ve worked my ass off to make it back into a WZCW ring and I’m not going to squander my first chance at making it to Kingdom Come to take on whoever the champion may be.

Alex jumps down from the turnbuckle and climbs out of the ring. He picks up his gym bag and heads for the office. His class was beginning to show up, most of them early enough to get some private ring time in before the class officially began.

Next I get to go up against a two time Heavyweight champion and a one-time Mayhem champion, Everest. The man is a legend in a WZCW ring; he’s taken on the best and beaten most of them. But word around the water cooler is that he’s suffering from old age. I would hate to think that Everest was slowing down and that would mean that my chances of facing him are dwindling. He’s one of the few top guys I wanted to face before they weren’t able to anymore. I’m getting my chance in this match but it’s not what I envisioned. Being able to beat Everest out for this spot in the Lethal Lottery will mean more to me than beating my own father in an exhibition match. I’ll know that all my hard work has paid off if I can manage against Everest. Everyone will probably be looking to Ty and Everest to take the match, but if you see me and either of those two in the ring together, you’d better hold on to your damn seats.

He places his bag down on the desk, closes the door, and shuts the blinds so that he can focus on the camera that has been following him through the gym.

That just leaves the man that has won just about every title that WZCW has to offer. A man that deserves respect because he’s earned it, sure he’s probably earned most of his respect through underhanded means. He still deserves respect though, being the other legend in this match, he’s another one of my WZCW dream matches. I can retire from WZCW happy in a few years if I was able to face and beat Ty Burna, Everest, and Titus and never win a title. At the pay per view, I’ll get a chance to face Ty Burna, once again, it’s not how I envisioned my match with him, but I will take whatever I can get at the moment. I’m not nearly as big of a name here in WZCW as Mr. Burna is, but after I’ve spent as much time here as him, I’ll be bigger. I have something to strive for, I have people I want to best in one-on-one combat, and no one will stand in my way. I want Ty Burna in the ring with me; I want to make him regret underestimating me, as I’m sure someone of his stature is doing just that. I’m positive that he has a plan to come out on top, I’ll be that wrench in his plan every second he spends in the right with me.

Alex takes a deep breath and smiles at the camera, much of his excitement coming back for the match.

That’s it for me, this pay per view, is all or nothing for me. If I’m going to win, I’m going to do it with my own style. If I’m going to lose, you better believe that I’m going down fighting. I’ll make sure that if I can’t take that final entrant spot in the Lethal Lottery, I’ll take that number one entrant spot. I refuse to be left out of the match that could put me in league with the best that WZCW has to offer. This is what I’ve been training for since I was twelve, I’ll use all the skills I have and hope for a bit of luck here because with all the talent involved, I know I’m going to need it.

Alexander smiles slightly, looking like a weight has been taken off of his shoulders. He walks to the office door and out into the gym, to see the students working together in and out of the ring while they wait for class to start.

This gives me hope for the future of professional wrestling. One day, one of these young men will want be in WZCW, standing on top of the world and I’ll be watching from the shadows, knowing that I was the man that trained him. Until that day, they’ll just have to watch me in action.

He laughs softly as he crosses his arms and just watches the students practice what they’ve learned so far as the scene fades to black.

The scene opens to a well lit office. Several papers can be seen strewn across the large mahogany desk, a computer monitor some how fitting among the paper. A leather chair can be seen turned away from the camera, familiar raven strands of hair can be seen just above the back of the chair, cascading down and disappearing from view. Candelabras stand tall in the corner, the flames dancing back and forth, creating slight shows across the scene. Velvet red drapes drop down from the ceiling, concealing the office from outside view. The chair suddenly spins around and Ty Burna is revealed, a cell phone lifted up to his ear as his mood doesn't seem to be particularly pleasant.

Ty: I don't care how it gets done Ian. I want this done immediately do you understand me?

Silence fills the room again but doesn't last long as Ty's booming voice echoes throughout.

See to it that the proper steps are taken Ian. I will not tolerate failure!

Ty hits a button on the cell phone to end the call and stares down at the screen for a moment before throwing the cell phone across the room. It lands harmlessly on the ground right at the feet of the recently entering Chris K.O. Chris looks down at the cell phone for a moment before kneeling down and picking it up. He looks down at the screen for a moment before looking up at Ty. Ty has now stood from his chair, his hands pressed firmly down on the desk, his head lowered and his hair covering his facial features. Chris remains stoic as he walks calmly up to the desk, taking a seat while still holding the cell phone.

I have seen the gods of men, and all of which they fear Chris. Temptation brings ruin. What do such men do with power Chris?

Ty suddenly raises his head up, staring directly at Chris. Ty's eyes have a slight red glow to them, yet his eyes do not waver, beckoning, no, demanding an answer from Ty's pupil. Chris looks down again for a moment before speaking.

Chris: They abuse the power given to them, and yet while their power is absolute, they crave more, their thirst never satisfied.

Good. Then you understand what opposes us then.

Chris tilts his head for a moment, unsure of what his teacher means. His hands subconsciously run along the shape of the cell phone, keeping his hands busy at all times.

Our opponents are those that oppose us are they not?

Ty: They are but a minor inconvenience Chris. The two men you and James dealt with, Everest and Brad Bomb, were easily felled by my own hands. Kurtesy is no different. And while I take pleasure in listening to their cries of pain, it is getting us no where. We have made our statement, they now fear us Chris. Let us take advantage of this glorious moment.

Ty stands up straight completely, his hand rising up and brushing his hair back. Chris remains stoic as he looks back down at the cell phone once more.

So our true opposition.

Is the one that holds the power at the moment. No matter what anguish we deliver, it can be easily extinguished with a stroke of a pen. I can only hold off Vance Bateman for so long before we are expelled from WZCW, regardless of business or not we have insulted what little intelligence he has by defying his every move, circumventing his decrees, and of course positioning ourselves at the cusp of total domination over WZCW.

Chris: Bateman is nothing but a coward Ty. Why do we not simply destroy him and deal with the fallout later?

The fallout will come at an inopportune time. and as it stands now Chris, our position will no longer improve from where we stand.

What is it you had in mind?

An almost demonic grin forms on Ty's face as he holds his hand out, beckoning for his cell phone back. Chris, nearly forgetting he was holding it quickly hands it over to Ty. Ty places the cell phone back into his pocket before continuing.

A strategy, that once completed will leave Bateman reeling. You will find out soon enough. Now, how are the preparations going for your match against the trio of idiots?

Chris sighs and shakes his head, forcing Ty to raise an eyebrow and begin gritting his teeth.

It goes well Ty, although I am not completely sure on tagging alongside King and Alhazred. I feel as if I am left out of the equation.

Ty listens patiently before sweep around the desk and standing in front of Chris. He stares down at him for a moment before a laugh escapes Ty, his head thrown back as the laughter echoes throughout the office/

You should fear nothing Chris! While Alhazred and King may be used to doing things their way, you my boy have become the Masterpiece of Chaos! You shall be the greatest prophet, my unstoppable weapon as we spread the Gospel to all the non believers, striking them down with suffering at your every beck and whim! You will be the reason Saxton, Kurtesy, and Saboteur will bow down to the unrelenting force of the miasma. Together Chris, we will break down the very foundation of WZCW. Alongside the Forgotten Powers, we will be the agents that turns WZCW into nothing. We will shape this world into our vision. Chris, once it is all said and done, you will reign over this world that we have created. You will feel isolated, but it is that isolation that will mold you into the very leader that will slay his enemies ruthlessly and without remorse. It begins with All or Nothing. It begins with you and your brethren finishing Steven Kurtesy, and it begins with me taking the coveted spot in the Lethal Lottery!

Chris's jaw drops as silence once again overtakes the room. Chris runs a hand through his hair as he takes in the comments made by Ty. Ty walks back around the desk and takes a seat in his chair, his feet resting on top of the mahogany desk. Chris shakes his head before speaking.

Do you believe in me that much Ty? Am I truly worthy of such an honor?

The moment you started devastating Everest just as I have in the past, I knew what was in store for you Chris. The Ouija sees all, and your future shone brightest, even brighter than my own. Now normally I would extinguish that light. I would annihilate it, ensuring that my path continued as the one to envy, yet rather than do so I cultivated it. I brought you into my realm, to groom not just the greatest warrior WZCW has ever seen since myself, but to groom the successor to my obsidian throne. To become the King of Darkness as my replacement.

You want me, to become the King of Darkness? Ty I'm not sure I can live up to your standards.

Then don't.

What?

You will shatter those standards Chris. When you ascend to the throne, I shall become Chaos Incarnate. I will be your champion, delivering destruction upon your enemies, just as you and the Forgotten Powers do now to mine. You will not mourn me stepping down, rather you shall celebrate me as your deity that guides your every decision, your every action, and your every victory. The power that we are on the cusp of now, will seem like nothing when this journey has completed. But for us to reach that goal, we must do what is necessary at All or Nothing. We must all be victorious in one way or another. And whether that is hanging the trio of idiots you and the Powers face by their entrails, or if I have to fill five ambulances and send them on their way to the mortuary, it matters not. What matters is that we stand tall at the end of the night, our enemies broken, and those that waver in our presence cast aside as the rats they are!

Ty stands once more as the room begins to shake slightly. The drapes behind Ty suddenly fly up as wind comes pouring into the room. Ty's hair flies in the breeze, his eyes completely glowing red now, a sneer on his face.

You will be more than just an Apostle Chris, you will be Chaos's savior itself! My match no doubt will be earlier in the evening, and while I watch yours, I will wait to see the transformation, no longer a simple Apostle, but the Commandeer that directs Chaos' forces against the sage and the jesters. You will obliterate them Chris. Shatter the very dimension they believe themselves to live in, and the Forgotten Powers will follow your lead.

Ty walks around the desk and goes to an ornate chest sitting across the room. He kneels down and inserts a key, unlocking the chest and withdrawing something from within its depths.

And what of your match Ty? With our help we can eliminate all of your opponents, ensuring you are the final entrant into the Lethal Lottery.

There will be no such help necessary Chris. My match is not important for the Apostles. You nor the Powers will concern themselves with my battle. This time, I shall claim victory on my own. You see Chris, your match is what is most important. The Powers will support you, just as Chaos has supported you since you entered it's unholy communion. The five men I face, they do not even deserve their names mentioned amongst my presence. They will fear my dominance, avoid me at all cost. Do you honestly believe any of these fools will tag me in? But it shall be to their ruin, when the moment is right I will strike, and their efforts will be in vain, just as they feared. I will earn the final spot in the Lethal Lottery, and I will go on for one more glorious moment at Kingdom Come, only I shall be the one dethroning the World Champion, regardless of whom that may be.

Ty stands and puts his hands behind his back, concealing the item within his grasp. He motions for Chris to stand while walking back towards his apprentice. Chris complies and stand in front of Ty. Ty lifts his arms up into the air, revealing the Ouija Scroll grasped firmly in hand.

Chris, it is with this gift that I anoint you. It is with this very scroll that I rest my fate in your hands.

Ty lowers his arms and places the Ouija Scroll in Chris' hand as the screen goes to black and silence fills the feed for several moments. The scene fades back in, Ty standing with his arms behind his back, Chris K.O. now longer in the scene. TY grins wickedly as the camera focuses in on him.

Soon, very soon Chaos will envelope WZCW. But the method it shall do so will catch all off guard, and soon with my timely feint, I shall strike my dagger of fire right into each of their hearts, ripping out the veins as their blood becomes the very life force for the entity they fought so valiantly against. The Gospel of Chaos spreads more and more with each passing day. Just as Barbosa capitalized on it's message, so too will the Apostles of Chaos.

The scene goes to black once more as the Chaos symbol slowly burns itself into the screen. A low key laughter can be heard in the background echoing as well.

So too will the King of Darkness.

The feed cuts out.

Scene fades in and all we see is a close up of an airport runway. Several seconds pass before a private jet is seen entering the picture and coming to a rest on the landing strip.

The scene shifts to the inside of a major airport. People are bustling around everywhere. It’s the holiday season and everything in the place is working at hyper speed. Baggage claim is stacked up and the lost baggage is even worse. As people start to get antsy and angry as they stand in line awaiting their bags a stir starts to buzz, until finally a little boy begins to jump around and almost pull his dad’s arm out of its socket as he screams and points to an entryway:

BOY: Look daddy, look! Look!

DAD: My Lord Jimmy! What is it?

BOY: It…it’s…..EVEREST!

And with that, Everest himself emerges from the private entryway, looks right at the kid, winks once and high fives him as he walks by. Everest is with several people as he makes his way through the airport. Suddenly though his entourage grows by one as out of nowhere WZCW’s very own Leon Kensworth appears to torment Everest. He even seems to have a camera crew in place. Everest doesn’t stop walking and that doesn’t stop Leon.

LEON: Everest? Everest? It’s good to see you, did you get my messages?

EVEREST: Ah Leon, yes I got all 32 messages. By the way my friend, 32 messages in 5 days is borderline stalking territory there don’t you think?

LEON: Well I’ve been trying to get a hold of you so I could get your thoughts on All or Nothings 6 man Match for the final spot in the Lethal Lottery.

EVEREST: Yeah Leon I kind of figured you might come calling, but I did at least figure I’d get to my hotel before I was mauled by stalking groupies, and I figured they would be hotter.

LEON: Oh, well I was afraid that hack Serra might try to beat me to the punch.

EVEREST: Leon, Leon you’re worried about little ole Beck, that’s sweet. Tell you what slick, I’ve got 20 minutes before my ride arrives so you’ve got five.

Everest and his group stop at a gathering of tables in the eatery. They sit down and an impromptu press conference breaks out as fans and others catch a glimpse of the cameras and then of Everest so they stop and listen as he chats with Leon.

LEON: Well, first of all thanks for taking the moment to talk with me.

EVEREST: Well it’s kind of tough not to when you corner me coming off my plane, anyways come on Leon, your time’s ticking?

LEON: Oh ah yeah, ok, well I was just wondering what you thought about your match up at All or Nothing with Brad Bomb, Mr. Baller, Matt Tastic, Alex Steele, and Ty Burna. With the possibility of entering the Lethal Lottery as the final contestant on the line, I’d say there are some pretty high motivation there.

EVEREST: You say a lot of things Leon. But for now how about you let perfection speak. It’s like you said though, All or Nothing is going to be just that for Everest this year. This year it’s not about one on one and it’s not about titles, no, this year it’s about survival of the fittest. Something many people don’t think I am anymore.

The bottom line is simple. I win and the Lethal Lottery gets a whole lot easier. A World Title Shot gets a whole lot easier. On the other hand, I lose and well, nobody can expect an old man like myself to survive to the whole damn match.

As much as I like to keep things as simple as I can, it’s pretty obvious that this time it just isn’t going to be that simple. Standing in the way of my “rebirth” so to speak, stands 5 of the toughest challenges any man can hope to overcome.

Brad Bomb, a teammate, a youngster who is on the cusp of greatness. I’ve had the pleasure to take him under my guidance several times as a tag team partner and even though we came up short in those attempts I’ve used the time to scout him, and to analyze him just like you would any future opponent. I admit I didn’t expect to be standing across the ring from him so soon, but One Rock Slide is all it’s going to take to end his hopes before they start.

Then there’s Baez, I mean Edgar Allen Po…I mean Matt Tastic, I don’t know Leon, I mean he’s just a repackaged shell of himself. He kind of reminds me of that whole New Coke Cola fiasco from years ago, you know NEW formula, new packaging, not as good as the original. Although from all the rhyming I keep hearing coming from his mouth he seems more comfortable talking to Big Bird and the Cookie Monster than he does getting into the ring with former World Champions.

Hmmm, who else we got Leon? Oh yes Mr. Baller. I don’t even really know where to go here. Baller can wrestle and he can fight, but will he be motivated to do either? All or Nothing is a new time Leon. It’s a redawning of an era and if Baller gets in my way, It’ll be down the mountain he’ll go courtesy of the Rock Slide.

Damn Leon, time is almost up.

LEON: Well then real quick what about Alex Steele and Ty Burma.

EVEREST: Oh yeah, the best for last. Alex Steele….honestly I really don’t know much about this kid but what little I’ve seen has impressed me a great deal. Alex can go and he’ll be a superstar for a long time, leading this company into a very promising future but I did hear his comments about getting me in “my old age” and well all I can say, Alex, is 33 might seem old to you, but I’d say it’s just hitting primetime! At All or Nothing, I’ll be happy to show you just what prime time can do.

Oh and finally Mr. Burna himself. Yeah Ty, you and me are starting to meet on all kinds of terms lately. I’ve seen your Apostles, I’ve seen you and I’m still sitting here ready to take you on again. I’ve heard you talk about winning on your own and I’ve heard you become preoccupied with Chris and his “ascension to the throne” but at All or Nothing I hope you aren’t preoccupied with anything because I don’t plan on pinning just anyone to win that Lethal Lottery slot, I plan on pinning YOU! Your fun and games is coming to an end Ty, from your championship defeat to your All or Nothing defeat. I plan on ending your reign of terror finally and also plan on walking out of All or Nothing with a renewed sense of purpose. Oh and that final slot at Lethal Lottery.

Because THIS IS MY WORLD……..

With that the crowd that has assembled gladly chimes in with Everest to help complete the classic catchphrase

I JUST LET YOU LIVE IN IT!

Now Leon if you will excuse me, I do believe my ride is here.

With that a metallic blue 2011 Camaro can be seen just outside the window beside Everest as it is brought around from the rental company. Everest and his group quickly stand up and head for the exit as we see Leon and the screen fades to black………..

The sound of a fist repeatedly banging on a door can be heard of a still shot of black. “BRAD!” The banging on the door continues. “BRAD!” Once again the sound of banging rings out as we pan around a corner to show Brad Bomb’s best friend, Matt, standing outside the door of a hotel room. “Brad I know you’re in there! Come out now!” Just as he goes to start banging the door again, it swings open and we see the back of Brad Bomb walk towards the bed. Matt walks into the room, looking down the hall as enters. He closes the door behind him and walks into the room.

He looks into the room and sees Brad Bomb, sat on the bed, with his bed sheets covering his shoulders, furiously taking notes down as a video featuring Alex Steele plays on the TV. To the side of the bed lay a mass of empty beer bottles. Matt looks at Brad’s face, he has a catatonic look on his face, his eyes are black and fixed wide open as he looks like he’s failing to blink. He has uneven stubble lining his face. His hair is swept back and is greasy.

“Brad. I’m worried man. What’s up?” Brad’s gaze remains transfixed on the screen, he flips a page in his notebook as the match continues. Matt walks over to his side and sits down. “Come on man. Talk to me for God’s sake.” Once again, Brad gives Matt not even the slightest of reactions, even when he puts his arm around Brad. Matt has a despondent look on his face, for a moment, as he racks his brain for some way to get Brad out of this state. He finally appears to have come up with something and he does a quick prayer before standing up and moving in front of Brad, who still doesn’t respond.

“You’ve left me no other choice man. I’m sorry.” Matt raises hand his backwards and then swings it forward with force, the sound of his hand slapping Brad across the face reverberates throughout the room and there’s a moment of silence as Brad recoils. Holding his face, he turns and snarls. He jumps up at his friend and throws him to the ground. Snarling and growling like a bear, Brad walks over to his stricken friend, picks him up and forces him against the wall, his forearm over Matt’s throat, who is now fearing for his life.

“They told me she would be OK! They said she would be fine! They said she could hold out! They lied to me damn it!” Brad snarls and spits his way through his sentence, all the time staring into blank space, away from his friend, as salvia frothing at the side of his mouth as his anger overflows. Matt tries fighting Brad’s forearm but Bomb’s pure power is too much for Matt he tries to talk but can only let a few weak coughs and sputters.

“Why? Why now?!” Brad looks back at his friend who has gone a shade of purple, Brad quickly jumps back, releasing his friend, who falls to the floor and tries to gather his breath back. Brad puts his head into his hands and walks back and forwards as Matt struggles to get up. Matt gets up and looks at Brad, who is pacing around, his face flooded with tears. Brad looks at his friend and collapses into a hug from him. Matt puts his hand on his friends head and consoles him despite not having a clue what’s going on.

“It’s alright man. Just explain to me what’s going on. I can’t help if I don’t know what’s happening.” Brad’s cries become slower and die down a little as he tries to speak.

“It’s my Gran. She was ill. I was meant to go see her but I was at Meltdown that night. I couldn’t do anything. They said she would be ok. That she’d make it…” Brad looks up at his friend; his eyes tell a tale of sorrow and utter defeat. “She didn’t make it. I never got to see her one last time.” He resigns himself to Matt’s shoulder once more, his cries are now silent. “That’s why I wasn’t involved in the debacle at the end. I came back here as soon as I found out.”

“It’s ok man. You don’t need to explain yourself. Come on. Just let it all out. Let it all out.” Matt holds his friend as we see the scene fade out.

-------------------------------------------------------------

We hear the sound of a fridge door opening and closing, it’s accompanied by the clanking of two bottles hitting off each other. We fade in to see Matt giving Brad a bottle of beer. Brad is wearing some sweat pants and a t-shirt and drying his hair with a towel, indicating he’s fresh from a shower. Brad gives his best possible attempt at a smile and looks down once more, a more natural glum look replacing the one of a forced smile. He takes a huge swig of his beer and looks over at his friend.

“I’m sorry about earlier man. I didn’t mean to attack you like that. I hadn’t moved in hours and I was just in this zone. I wasn’t letting my emotions out. I had everything bottled up. I guess I didn’t want to accept that it was true.”

“That’s perfectly understandable man. I don’t hold it against you at all. I’ve got to ask though, what are all these notebooks for?” Brad looks around the floor to see five different colour notebooks.

“Those? They’re my notes for All or Nothing.”

“On your opponents?”

“Yeah. When I came back here, I started drinking and then after a while, I realised I had a match at All or Nothing and needed to research my opponents, so I started downloading videos of their matches and then would take notes on what I saw in the matches that could help me win this weekend.” Brad takes a quick break from talking to take another chug of his beer.

“This weekend was important to me. It was supposed to be a celebration of my first year in WZCW. This time last year I made my pay-per-view debut, teaming with Tucker Graham in a tag-team gauntlet. As you know, we came up short unfortunately but for me it was just an amazing feeling for me. The best thing about it though was that I phoned my Gran the day after and she couldn’t tell me enough how proud of me she was. It was the best moment of my life.” Brad looks over to his friend and the lowers his head once again. Matt puts his arm around his shoulder.

“She never got the chance to see me win WZCW gold. That would’ve been the real achievement man. That would’ve been something to really be proud of. And now… well now she doesn’t get to see me do that and it’s just… harrowing. She was the only one I could ever depend on growing up. I really wanted to return the favour for her and give her a champion. I feel empty now that she won’t get to.”

“That’s not true man.” Brad looks over to Matt with a questioning look. “Your gran was a great woman and she said it to you herself – she was proud of you and I don’t think she could’ve been any more proud of it. After all you went through, it’s a miracle you’re still here, let alone where you are now.” Brad smiles a little. “And there’s no doubt that she’ll be looking down at you this weekend and forever, wishing you on.” Brad smiles again.

“Thanks, man.” Brad puts his arm around his friends shoulder. “Last week, I said it was time for the bull to be unleashed and I’m keeping that promise. This weekend, at All or Nothing, I kick start my quest to be a WZCW champion. I’ll start it by taking the number 20 spot in the Lethal Lottery. The road to Kingdom Come has started already with this match and I’m sprinting up it. The five others that stand in my way? I will destroy them. All of them. I have no doubt. No fear. Ty Burna? A once glorious world champion, now nothing but a pathetic shell of his former self who’s been reduced to sneak attacks and blindsiding his opponents in a futile attempt to try and regain his former glory. He has no match for my power game. I’ll De-Activate him if I must.”

Brad stands up and walks around the room. He picks up the notebook on Everest.

“Everest. He’s a veteran of WZCW and someone I hold a lot of respect for. However, as a veteran it’s clear for everyone to see that he’s lost half a step as injuries have mounted up. He’s a great technical wrestler though, so I must be wary of any submissions but just like Ty, he wouldn’t be a fan of my power game. I’ve had the honour of wrestling with him, which has allowed me to gain an insight into him. This is a great advantage for me.”

He throws down the Everest notebook and picks up the one on Mr Baller.

“Mr. Baller. Now he’s an interesting one. A former tag team champion and joke of WZCW before Doug Crashin stole that title, has had a bit of a career resurgence this year and even found himself in a World Title match earlier this year. A ‘victory’ over Steamboat Ricky remains his biggest triumph to date although if he remains on this roll of his, I could have trouble putting him away. He has a slight high flying nature to him so keeping him grounded would be preferable but I can’t always guarantee that. Let’s just hope that his cockiness gets in the way of his victory…”

He dumps the notebook on Baller and clears some empty beer bottles out of the way before finally finding the Matt Tastic notebook underneath the bed.

“Matt Tastic aka the wrestler formerly known as Baez aka The KillJoy. Like with Baller, I’ve never faced off against him but that doesn’t mean I don’t know how he works in the wrong. He had great success in the Mayhem division but since then he hasn’t done much of note in the way of titles… although a recent tiff with Titus lead to his unmasking… he has an interesting offence but nothing I can’t deal with.”

He places the file of Matt Tastic on the bedside desk and then picks up the notebook on Alex Steele.

“Finally, Alex Steele… what do I know about him? Not that much if I’m honest. I do know though that without his absence I possibly wouldn’t be celebrating a year since my pay-per-view debut. Tucker Graham’s former partner and a former tag team champion with Graham as well. Needless to say he’s had more success than me in that division but he’s back and in the singles division. He’s an interesting one for sure. He showed his ability to capitalise on others by winning a match on Aftershock to get here. He has the need to surpass his father’s achievements… unfortunately for him that’ll have to wait.”

Brad throws the last notebook back down onto the bed.

“This is my time Matt. This is how I make my Gran proud of me. I win this match and head to Lethal Lottery with the best spot in the match. I will make sure to do this for her. I can not fail. I will not fail. She deserves something good to come out of her family. Something that she and future generations can be proud of. If I don’t give her this, then I’ve failed her.”

Matt stands up alongside his friend and clasps his hand. “I believe in you man. No matter what. I’ll always support you.” Matt smiles and pulls in Brad for another hug. The last thing we see is these two hugging each other.

It is the week heading into All or Nothing, where Mr. Baller will take on Brad Bomb, Everest, Alexander Steele, Matt Tastic, and Ty Burna in a six man challenge, where the winner will enter the Lethal Lottery at number 20 and the man who takes the pin fall will enter at number 1. However, Mr. Baller has other things to do before his big match at All or Nothing. Baller must spend the Friday night before the pay per view at his parent’s house to celebrate the Jewish holiday, Hanukkah. Baller, his teenage brother , and his mom and dad are having a big family dinner for the holiday.

Dad: Joseph, pass the latkes please.

Baller: Yeah sure thing dad.

Baller rolls his eyes as he passes his father the food.

Dad: Don’t’ roll your eyeballs at me son. You may be a professional wrestler, but that doesn’t mean I still can’t kick your ass.

Mom: Robert settle down. Can we please have a civil dinner for once? We haven’t had a family dinner in god knows how long, lets keep this one peaceful.

Baller: It’s fine mom I’ll leave. I don’t even know why I’m here. I have my big six-man challenge at All or Nothing in less then 48 hours, and I am stuck here having a dinner. I need to be training; I’m out of here.

As Baller begins to rise out of his seat, his mother slams her foot on the ground with an angry look on her face.

Mom: Joseph you better sit your booty down, or there will be no match at Call for Something.

Baller slumps back into his seat.

Baller: Mom it’s All or Nothing, not Call for Something. Do you even watch me when I am on television?

Brother: Dad and I do all the time big bro. I always beg mom to watch with us but she rather watch people get new houses then watch wrestling.

Mom: Ian shut your mouth right now. Now Joseph, I just don’t support what you do is all. Why couldn’t you have become an accountant like your father?

Baller: Because I don’t want to be no boring accountant. I am one of the best athletes on the planet, why would I waste my life away behind a computer like Dad?

Dad: Now son, this accountant made sure you could afford everything you have done in life, and what have you done for me in return?

Brother: Can we just stop fighting and open the presents?

As the little brother says that, he immediately gets up and runs over to the table with all the presents on it. The rest of family slowly follows suit. The little guy begins to open up his presents from his parents, and one by one he rips threw all the wrapping paper and as he sees each gift, his smile begins to turn upside down with a look of disappointment.

Mom: What’s the matter Ian?

Brother: Nothing mom, thanks for the gifts, I guess.

The brother begins to stare at all of his gifts one more time, as Baller gets back up and goes behind the television set, where he grabs a box covered in wrapping paper. He then goes over to his little brother and hands him the gift.

Baller: Here you go, now stop complaining. There is no way you don’t like this.

Brother: Thanks big bro!

As his brother once again rips threw the wrapping paper and when all the paper is gone, all that is left is 5 DVDs all with Mr. Baller on the cover.

Baller: You said you love to watch me wrestle; now you can watch me 24/7. How great am I?

Brother: Big brother, I asked for one thing for Hanukkah, and you know that wasn’t it.

Baller: You did? When?

Brother: A few weeks ago, when they announced you were going to be in the six-man challenge at All or Nothing. I want to watch you wrestle live for once.

Baller then begins to laugh.

Baller: We both know that is never going to happen, I can’t believe you would think I would let you come to watch me live.

Brother: But why not?

Baller: Because you will do nothing but bother and embarrass me the entire time. I can’t be dealing with you before my match, and I know you are going to want some of the guy’s autographs.

Brother: No I won’t! I promise.

Baller: The answer is no. Maybe I will bring you to a Meltdown or Ascension when I face scrubs like Stan Rogers, but there is no chance in hell I bring you to one of the biggest matches of my career.

Mother: Oh yes you will Joseph.

Baller: But mom!

Mother: You will get him that ticket and you will bring him with you to Call for Something. Your brother has been begging you for tickets for years, and now that he is old enough, you are bringing him.

Baller: Again it is All for Nothing, and I am not bringing him.

Mother: I don’t care what the hell it is, but you are bringing him and that is the end of this discussion. Are we clear?

Baller: Whatever, just be ready by 7 am tomorrow, if you aren’t up then sucks for you. Now I am going to go play some ball in the backyard, and please do not bother me.

Baller then heads to the backyard, where he has a full-length basketball court. He grabs his basketball from the ball rack and begins to shoot. After 5 or 6 swishes in a row, Baller then begins to play a game of horse against himself. Baller then makes a shot a few feet behind the three-point line, then the second time he takes the shot he misses.

Baller: H. H stands for huh and help. Huh and help are two words that describes you perfectly Brad Bomb and Alex Steele. It makes no sense for the two of you to be on a pay per view let alone be in the same match as me. The only reason I imagine the two of you are in this match is so one of you can take the pin fall and enter 1st in the Lethal Lottery. Which will then lead to one of you begging for help as you try to survive 19 others guys, which everybody on the planets know won’t happen especially with me entering last at number 20. The two of you don’t belong here; you belong on Aftershock with all of the other losers who will never accomplish anything in this company. However, at least you can tell your grandchildren that you were the one who took the pin to get me on the road to the first of may World Championship reigns I will have in my career.

Baller then sinks 8 more shots in a row until he finally misses again, which gives him a second letter, O.

Baller: O. O is for over, just like I am over facing Everest and how over his career is. Everest, how many times will it take for me to kick your ass for you to retire? Your old, over the hill, simply put you just don’t have it anymore. I have beaten you time and time again and this Sunday will be no different. Maybe this 1000000th ass whooping will finally get the message to your head. It is time for you to call it career with Steamboat Ricky and join him in the retirement home. Trust me nobody will miss you, you had a great career, but it will simply be forgotten about, once the era of Baller begins.

After a few more makes, Baller decides to try a half court shot, and he shoots an air ball, giving him the letter R.

Baller: R. R is for ridiculous, like how many times Matt Tastic or whatever the hell is name is, has changed his name. Baez, Killjoy, Tastic, I simply don’t care, but it is ridiculous that you think you can win this match. You are a shell of your former self, and have become a disgrace. Maybe you got hit in the head with chairs too much while in the Mayhem division, but it is egregious for you to think you can win this match let alone win. Go back with all the other losers in the Mayhem division as that is the only shot you have at gold in this company as long as I’m around.

Baller then begins to get on a roll. Making everything in sight, until he decides to fool around and throw up a granny style shot. After that miss he gets his 4th letter, S.

Baller: S. S is for stupid. It is the stupid to give Ty Burna another main event opportunity. He runs chaos around the company, he gave shame to the WZCW title, him and his thugs cost me the world title that should be mine right now, not some psychopath. Yet Myles and Bateman continue to make the stupid decision and give Ty a chance to enter Lethal Lotteru at number 20, where I am sure his goons will protect him at all costs from losing like the coward he is. Well Ty, I won’t let your pets to cost me another match, which ultimately means you won’t be entering Lethal Lottery last.

Baller then throws up a circus looking shot which ultimately sailed over the hoop giving Baller an E and ending the game.

Baller: E. E is for era. The era that is about to begin at All or Nothing. All or Nothing is only the beginning for what is in store for WZCW. It is all but a guarantee that WHEN I enter Lethal Lottery last that I will walk out of there the number one contender to the WZCW World Championship at Kingdom Come. I have been robbed of my title shot once, and I will not let this happen to me. The era of Baller can and will not be stopped. See you boy in 48 hours, and get ready to see my hand raised in victory

And you better believe that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back