All hail King Booker?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TerrellCow

King Bookers getting lots of responses from the crowd whether it be boos or cheers. Now i personally think that his gimick is going great and i think it has potential to go somewhere. what do you think???????

the trio (Booker, Finlay and Regel) are doing great as heels. but Regel's "all hail King Booker are really starting to get annoying

overall they are doing great to build up Lashley's character to make him "go against all the odds" by beating up the trio

true, i completely agree not only boosting a great heel in King Booker but creating great face in Lashley.

I think WWE is finally using Booker in a great role, but It's gonna take some time to get used All hail King Booker. After watching on wrestling for the 10+ years he's been its gonna be weird calling him the King Booker. But I will because he's finally getting a push

yes booker is getting great push finally and hopefully he can top it off with a wwe title win.

i think its weird book even being a king but he won it by cheating if you had a referee that would look at what most of the wrestlers was doing you wouldnt have idiots like booker as king

Look i think that booker can beat rey with have an advantage over a stupid ass ref.

yes someone that agrees with me ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER !!!!!!!!

Why is everybody always dogging Booker? It's about time they actually tried to do something with the guy.

yea booker is ready for an ass whoopin he hasnt had a big championship since wcw thats why hes the 5 time 5 time 5 time 5 time 5 time little BITCH

Is That why he beat Bobby Lashley ALL HAIL KING BOOKER BITCHES !!!!!!!!!

If you ask me,Booker has been one of the most underused guys since the whole Invasion angle. The one guy who actually came over from WCW who should have been pushed hard. He should have been pushed has someone who was actually a threat,instead of comedy relief.

Booker T Is Good For Something And You No What That Is It Is Getting His Ass Whiped Up And Down That Ring Like A Little Bitch

cell fanatic,you mean the same way that Book whooped up on Batista?

Well just brace yourself because KING BOOKER is the next world champion ALL HAIL KING BOOKER !!!!!!

did you see the face of booker when lashley beat reagel he was a scared little bitch

King Booger is nothing more than a grand waste of space. And after seeing his face after Bobby Lashley trash that drunken Irish turd Finlay, looks like this king's reign will be a long & painful one! :fu2: :laugh:

King Booker better than all of the wrestlers on smackdown and half the raw locker room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back