ALEX! RILEY!........RIIIIILEYYYYYY!

I like it. The colors are very good and the images of Miz and Anderson in the background are pretty good. My only complaint would be the Miz and Anderson texts. They really dont need to be there. If its an Alex Riley sig, we dont need text for Miz and Anderson.

Also, before Doc says it, add a border. As Doc says, it gives a sense of completeness and definition. But overall, pretty good job

I like it as well. It's different from anything I've really seen around here. The colors blend nicely in the sig. I do have but 2 problems with it. First, there are weird lines on The Miz's face which just seem to feel out of place, I don't know whether it was a brush or an effect, I just don't like it. Another problem, is the sideways "Anderson" text. To me, it doesnt make sense and stops the flow of the sig. Also, as TPP said, add a border, even if the size is 1, you wont get bitched at for not putting one.

However, I like it, very cool sig. Good job.

It's a pretty good sig, but nowhere near as good as your McIntyre sig. As much as I love Riley, there are some big problems with it.

First off, no border. Even a one pixel one would have been nice. It makes sigs look complete, and it really helps them out. Second, I really dislike the overlapping of the smudges/c4D/whatever that is onto Miz's face. It really hurts the sig. The "Miz/ANDERSON" text does too, as I feel it disrupts the flow. However, I love what you did to the render of Riley. It looks really good.

The whole sig is pretty good. The colors flow, the sig does too for the most part, and it's Alex Riley! However, there are just a few problems that need fixing.

Not bad at all. I'd give it a B+.

riley.png

In honor of Alex Riley reminding me of what would happen if The Miz and Ken Anderson had a love child, I made this sig. Also because I think he's going to win NXT Season 2, assuming the whole fan vote thing is just a way to create the illusion of control and not actually grant it, in which case Lucky Cannon or Percy Watson is going to win. I would seriously LOL if Percy got into the top 3, though.

Anyways, as far as the sig goes, it's reasonably basic, but I wanted to keep it that way. The background is layered with...well, with layers, as lame as that sounds. Basically for the base of the BG I took the images of Miz and Anderson and duplicated them so they could fill the entire BG, then I flattened it, and did a TON of filters so it looked like a background and not like people. Then, above the base, I have some C4D highlighting the area around Alex. Then above that, I smudged a few layers of Alex to make him look like he's kind of glowing. I didn't use any brushes or anything like that, everything in the background was done with a photoshop default with the exception of the C4D in the background and of course the people.

Thoughts?

EDIT: Just so you guys know, there is a border, it's just white. It looks a lot better on a dark background, lol.

Alright, so I edited the sig a bit. I removed the "Miz" and "Anderson" text, fixed up some of the overlapping of the background details on the faces, and resized the sig a bit so that it looked better. It went from 330x220 px to 310x220...not a huge difference but it looks significantly better imo.

Also, I posted "Just so you guys know, there is a border, it's just white. It looks a lot better on a dark background, lol." - apparently it was spam. It got merged with my original post, but I think whoever merged it screwed up because now it says that The People's Peep, the first reply to the tread, started the thread. So um...not sure if anything can be done about that, but if something can be done, it'd be appreciated.

Yeah. I know that happened. It was an accident and I don't think it can be fixed. Just an honest mistake of mine. I looked through the modding options and can't find a way to fix it. I had an idea but it was too risky, so yeah. We're just going to have to deal with it. :suspic:

As for your sig, it looks a lot better. Simple changes that worked perfectly. It flows much better now, and I love the new border. Fantastic job, and the small changes made it an A+ sig for sure. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back