AlbertGo Del Riiiiiiiiiioooooooooooooo

He had an excellent performance on RAW and poured his heart out on a speech during Main Event... wonder if this altercation was intentional?

It was his destiny.

tumblr_mt8dluJ0wF1sbzhteo1_250.gif

tumblr_lqwnmqohwd1qzw2h0.gif

Remember that time Swagger got arrested for driving under the influence? Who would of thought that Del Rio would have got fired/released before him in the grand scheme of things?

Oh well. I enjoyed his ring work every now and then, but his cocky rich heel gimmick got old really fast, and he never could improve after that.

Great wrestler, zero personality. Had his moments though, his initial run was good until they obviously started pushing him down peoples throats. Him winning the WHC from Big Show was also one of the most memorable Smackdown moments in recent years. Won't really miss him in WWE, hasn't been of much use lately anyway, could see him heading to Japan or back to Mexico.

Enjoyed his work in the ring, was bored by him on the mic and hated anytime he was in the main event scene. I will not miss him.

Great wrestler, zero personality. Had his moments though, his initial run was good until they obviously started pushing him down peoples throats. Him winning the WHC from Big Show was also one of the most memorable Smackdown moments in recent years. Won't really miss him in WWE, hasn't been of much use lately anyway, could see him heading to Japan or back to Mexico.

Yeah he'd suit Mexico, Japan or ROH quite well in my opinion.

For what it's worth, Rob Feinstein of RF Video wrote on his Facebook that Del Rio was involved in a backstage incident at the recent WWE TV tapings. RF claimed that Del Rio had words with an employee who works for WWE's social media department and allegedly slapped him. This should be taken as strictly rumor for now.

^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back