AJW Region, Round 2 Sherri Martel vs Trish Status (I Quit Match)

AJW 2 match 4

• Sherri Martel

• Trish Stratus

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernkastel

Reaper of Miracles
Sherri Martel vs Trish Status

I Quit Match

Match Objective: No countouts, no disqualifications. The woman that makes her opponent say "I Quit" first will be declared the winner

This match will take place in Minneapolis, Minnesota

1.) Not a popularity contest, tournament based on in ring skills

2.) Will rules of a region come into play (All matches in this region will be subject to Joshi rules and regulations, not WWE's or TNA's, please keep that in mind)

3.) Will the crowd be a factor

This is horrible. I'm not exactly sure how Trish Stratus got beyond the first round when I swear I was told she was up against someone that would've owned her completely out of her element.

But none the less, in this round I had to vote for Trish because when I think of Sherri, I don't think of a Women's wrestler, so much as a valet. Furthermore, the one thing Trish did do in Women's wrestling was countlessly defy the odds and somehow survive.

That being said, Sherri is the weaker of the two to me, and Trish has a lot behind her that would likely carry her to a victory and advancement into the 3rd round. (I'm still baffled as to how Trish went passed the first though)

Trish may have had a difficult opponent to beat in the first round(and miracously won), but this time she has an opponent on the same level as her, Sherri Martel. I voted for Trish, the I Quit match doesn't make much of a difference for either of these women, so it all comes down to a brawl, and I think Trish is a better brawler than Sherri. Trish makes Sherri quit in 15 minutes.

Sherri Martel is one of the most legendary women wrestlers of all time, she has proved herself around the world to be a great wrestler, she is the only woman to hold the AWA and WWF Women's Titles at the same time, she has toured Mexico and Japan (Something Trish Bleached Blonde Overhyped Big Boobs Stratus never did). She is a three time AWA Women's Champion, she defeated the legendary Fabulous Moolah for her WWF Women's Title, if she can't beat Trish then no one can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back