• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AJW Region, Round 1 # 3 Molly Holly vs # 14 ODB

AJW match 3

• Molly Holly

• ODB

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernkastel

Reaper of Miracles
images
# 3 Molly Holly vs # 14 ODB "Jessica Dalton"
th_14-1.jpg

This match will take place in Tokyo, Japan

1.) Not a popularity contest, tournament based on in ring skills

2.) Will rules of a region come into play (All matches in this region will be subject to Joshi rules and regulations, not WWE's or TNA's, please keep that in mind)

3.) Will the crowd be a factor

Two of my home town ladies right off the bat, eh? I have enjoyed both of these wrestlers in venues big and small, but I have to say that Molly is one of the best American women's wrestlers that I have seen. ODB is great and I love that she is getting over in TNA, but Molly is one of those rare people who just gets wrestling in a different way. I would go with Molly all the way in almost any promotion.

All I've seen of ODB is TNA stuff and she's fine. She's working with somebody as impressive as Kong. Yet the matches are average. She's overweight and slow. Kong is overweight but she isn't slow. There's the difference.

Along with a few others. You can thank Molly Holly for the Trish Stratus everyone appears to love so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back