• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AJ VS Stephine McMahon

Kingofwrestling16

Dark Match Jobber
I think this could be very interesting. Aj is now the most domante female in the business. She has gotten a great and well deserve push to the top of the divas divison. Now what if Stephine got jealous of Aj and wanted her out of office. It would make some sense let me hear what you guys think

I think this could make for a great storyline, but only problem is I dont see AJ going Heel and Stephanie's days as a heel character are over. She is a corporate person now, I mean if AJ went "power hungry" and like gave herself Diva Title matches and made the other divas suffer (helping the divas division get back into light) and make more superstars miserable (i.e Daniel Bryan) and maybe Steph can come back and be like "You aren't fit for this job, I will take over until we can find a better replacement" and then BOOM feud

The Billion Dollar Princess vs. The Phsyco... Why the hell not ? I mean besides those children of hers she seems to love so much...

But this could really be a very entertaining feud, and I love the way Suleman09 set it up. But for this feud to actually happen AJ would have to have someone pretty powerful on her side to make it more believable.

Though this could involve some major players easily, this could also be away to breathe some air into the divas division, they start picking allies, Team AJ vs. Team Stephanie at a Survivor Series perhaps ?

Anything can work in wrestling if they build it up the right way. Stephanie is seem now as a more authoritative figure while AJ seems like she's missing a few marbles at times. Take her to a completely different level to where she, IDK stalks her/sabotages her etc. Either way they could make it pretty interesting. At the same time though, they would probably butcher it to hell as well. lol.I'd love to see that feud though. It's been so long since we've seen 2 females at the top (in the spotlight) going at it.

It can be a great feud, it can work both ways, Triple H and Stephany are faces at the moment, since Triple H is the one who fired Mr. McMahon, they can work an angle, like that McMahon is trying to get back total control trough AJ, and Triple H and Steph are trying to stop that from happening and AJ challenges her for a match for full control, or turn Triple H and Stephany heel and revive the McMahon/Helmsley regime, try to intimidate AJ, and all of a sudden someone from the top can get on AJ's side, or it can even be Booker T, since he's the General Manager of Smackdown, and fight for the good of the WWE, there can be a lot of different ideas and opinions and i bet a lot of them or most of them can be great, this is something i would really look forward......

I LOVE THIS IDEA!

Mainly for Two Reasons:
-AJ has started to get boring to me for the first time in awhile and she needs something fresh for HER but relevant & relatable to the fans, so they will get invested.
-AJ remind me of a little kid Stephanie, but "trying to be a big girl". What could snap her out of that? A strong feud with the women she is somehwat imitating and BEATING STEPHANIE AT HER OWN GAMES!

I think a feud like this would be just the thing to push AJ from "the most over diva currently" to "one of the most over divas of all-time".

But I persoanlly don't think Stephanie EVER wants to come back on screen, being the mother she is now and all.

She has just been GM on two shows its kind of too quick to give a judgement on her GM persona.
The idea might sound good but don't think its worth it. There is no real reason for it to happen maybe if AJ stays on for about a year and half then they might consider this one. Not now IMO

AJ is annoying as fuck, that pants suit needs to go and im sick and tired of hearing her stupid music 5 times a night. talk about overkill, 2 months ago she was used perfectly, but as per usual with anything in this god awful climate, she is shoved down our throats. the fans will turn on her and she will be a heel soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back