• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AJ Styles, New Day, Cesaro, and more are going to SmackDown!

BringThePain834

Getting Noticed By Management
For what it’s worth, The Mohegan Sun, which will host the post-SummerSlam edition of WWE Smackdown, released advertising material promoting AJ Styles, New Day, Cesaro, Dean Ambrose, Sami Zayn, Paige and Naomi for the live taping that night.

Looks like we have just found out the first few names that are going to be sent to SmackDown.

kuhuP2q.png

I'm not surprised about AJ Styles, Dean Ambrose or Cesaro, but I don't agree with Cesaro and Sami Zayn being on the same show. Same with Owens and Zayn.

So you don't agree with 2 people who have just started the feud of the decade being on the same show and want them split up?

So you don't agree with 2 people who have just started the feud of the decade being on the same show and want them split up?

If WWE is actually serious about this second go at the brand split as they appear to be, Reigns and Cena, Rollins and Ambrose, Zayn and Owens, Cesaro and AJ, etc. simply should be split up so that WWE can easier make us fans want to watch both shows while at the same time not half assing the brand split this time around.

Potential spoilers in the thread title? Are you making an early run for the end of year awards designed to call you a cunt?

If WWE is actually serious about this second go at the brand split as they appear to be, Reigns and Cena, Rollins and Ambrose, Zayn and Owens, Cesaro and AJ, etc. simply should be split up so that WWE can easier make us fans want to watch both shows while at the same time not half assing the brand split this time around.
Why split up Zayn & Owens though? There's is a feud that will stand for at least 5 years off and on if not closer to 10. The rest I agree but splitting up Zayn & Owens is stupid.

Why split up Zayn & Owens though? There's is a feud that will stand for at least 5 years off and on if not closer to 10. The rest I agree but splitting up Zayn & Owens is stupid.

What feud goes on nonstop for 5-6 years? I think right now would be the perfect time to split them up. Let them meet again in the future when Sami has had time to establish himself a bit more on the main roster. Owens is ready to be in the title picture.

Bout figures, as far as Zayn and Owens. Owens has RAW written all over him.

Shame though, as I felt a world title win would come much sooner on SD.

What feud goes on nonstop for 5-6 years?
None, that's why I said off and on
I think right now would be the perfect time to split them up. Let them meet again in the future when Sami has had time to establish himself a bit more on the main roster. Owens is ready to be in the title picture.
I don't think they're gonna split them up quite yet. I can see them feuding til SummerSlam after Sami costs Owens the briefcase.

I would get a kick out of Owens and Zayn being split up due to them not being able to stop fighting only to then randomly fight backstage at joint PPVs.

It would be a good way to build up how they cannot stand to be in the same building as each other over a prolonged period of time.

Then a jealous Owens, who has failed to dethrone Reigns, can cost Zayn the Smackdown title down the line, leading to some outrageous blood feud cage or even a proper Hell in a Cell match.

Барбоса;5501497 said:
I would get a kick out of Owens and Zayn being split up due to them not being able to stop fighting only to then randomly fight backstage at joint PPVs.

It would be a good way to build up how they cannot stand to be in the same building as each other over a prolonged period of time.

Then a jealous Owens, who has failed to dethrone Reigns, can cost Zayn the Smackdown title down the line, leading to some outrageous blood feud cage or even a proper Hell in a Cell match.

Yeah blood feuds are the best type. Sometimes seeing people fighting over a title isn't even. There isn't enough feuds where people have legitimate gripes with each other these days.

Oh god. Owens/Zayn in the cell could be tremendous.

I like the backstage fight idea. A random interview with Kevin, water bottle hits him in the head followed by a flying Sami in to the shot. Or sneak attack on Zayn while he enjoys a slice of pizza. Random destruction, hilarious insult outbursts, etc. It would be gold.

Oh god. Owens/Zayn in the cell could be tremendous.

I like the backstage fight idea. A random interview with Kevin, water bottle hits him in the head followed by a flying Sami in to the shot. Or sneak attack on Zayn while he enjoys a slice of pizza. Random destruction, hilarious insult outbursts, etc. It would be gold.

On top of that they could just take subtle not so subtle jabs at each other in promos.

Like rival companies have their stars do at each other.

Барбоса;5501497 said:

That'd be great but the pessimist/person acquainted with WWE in me says they won't make it happen.

That'd be great but the pessimist/person acquainted with WWE in me says they won't make it happen.

Well, they have already had them have a match with a definitive ending and had them co-exist in the same ring for extended periods.

Sure, they could do a slower build towards total war, disrupting their own matches, then other matches and then backstage segments forcing Shane and Steph to orchestrate them being drafted to different shows.

Can't see it though.

I was really hoping that the title of this thread was going to be, "AJ Styles, The New Day, and Cesaro walk into a bar."

I'm hoping Raw and Smackdown have very different rosters. Put the guys the hardcore fans love on Smackdown and guys like Roman/Cena/Orton on Raw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back