AJ Lee and Brad Maddox: Unfinished Business?

knocturnal

Dark Match Winner
Back when AJ Lee was the General Manager of Raw it was revealed that she was the one who hired Brad Madoxx to be a referee for the company. This came to light after Punk berated Maddox for counting him down for a three count while his foot was under the ropes. In the back they ran a segment with Aj telling Brad something along the lines of you can't screw up like that and don't forget why I hired you or something to the nature (It was so long ago I can't remember the exact wording). After that nothing else was really done between Brad and AJ. Do you think there is a bigger story that could play out from that or is it another case of the WWE playing pretend this never happened/we are dropping the storyline.

Shhhhhh. you are not suppose to remember that. :icon_mrgreen:

My guess, they wanted somehow to put AJ somehow in that storyline but plan changed over the course of action. Nothing new, plans change all the times. :)

Brad "Bane" Maddox needs not to be in any storyline with talent like AJ. & by talent I mean a gimmick that works very well & is over with the crowd. With that being said I do wish the WWE would finish or at least follow up on storylines of the past. It shows a lack of responsibility to actually write a decent show. & I'm not blaming the writers I blame Vince for changing his mind 5 minutes before or even during the show. It's up to him to hire & fire the right people that will ultimately make or break the product. I think it all boils down to the show being written hours before Raw starts. You can't plan ahead in the WWE because you don't know the talent you'll have in the coming months (with injuries & random comebacks) Picture you're writing Raw & you get "writers block" 2 hours before the show starts & Vince is breathing down your neck. You might forget about the likes of Bane Maddox & AJ ever being in the same room together let alone a storyline on TV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back