Ah! Too Many Games! Which of the Fall Line-up Are You Buying?

The 1-2-3 Killam

Mid-Card Championship Winner
There are WAY too many games coming out in the next few weeks, to few months. I know that Sly is still having sleep overs and cuddle-fests with NBA 2K13 (and I don't judge him for that), but for the rest of us, there's several dozen big games about to his shelves. Games that are going to drain wallets; we're clearly going to have to pick and choose what will hold our attention.

So what are you picking up this Fall? Here's a list of all the good-looking games announced, that might be worthy of a pick up, if you're into them:

-Medal of Honor Warfighter
-Killzone Trilogy(PS3)
-Street Fighter x Tekken (VITA)
-Super Monkey Ball (VITA)
-The Unfinished Swan (PSN)
-Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (3DS)
-Okami HD (PS3)
-Need for Speed: Most Wanted
-WWE '13
-Assassin's Creed III
-Assassin's Creed Liberation (VITA)
-LEGO Lord of the Rings
-Myst (3DS)
-Mass Effect Trilogy (PC, 360)
-Halo 4 (360)
-Little Big Planet Karting (PS3)
-Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS)
-Call of Duty: Black Ops II
-Persona 4 (VITA)
-Hitman: Absolution
-Playstation Allstars Battle Royale
-Far Cry 3

Aaaaaand a shit load of WiiU games. So what are you getting? What are you for sure NOT getting?

I'm running low on cash, and have a list a mile long of games I already need to play, so I won't be getting many until around Christmas time. I want to play Halo 4, but I don't have a 360 so... I really wish there was a Mass Effect collection coming out for PS3, as the first one didn't make it to a Sony platform. I want ACIII, but I need to finish the rest of the series first. So that'll go on the mental shelf for at least six months. Beaten Okami about 204 times. I will probably pick up two games, and they'll be WWE '13 and Most Wanted. One because...well, why the fuck not. And the other because NFS:MW is my all-time favorite racing game, followed closely by Burnout Revenge.

-Medal of Honor Warfighter
-Killzone Trilogy(PS3)
-Street Fighter x Tekken (VITA)
-Super Monkey Ball (VITA)
-The Unfinished Swan (PSN)
-Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (3DS)
-Okami HD (PS3)
-Need for Speed: Most Wanted
-WWE '13
-Assassin's Creed III
-Assassin's Creed Liberation (VITA)
-LEGO Lord of the Rings
-Myst (3DS)
-Mass Effect Trilogy (PC, 360)
-Halo 4 (360)
-Little Big Planet Karting (PS3)
-Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS)
-Call of Duty: Black Ops II
-Persona 4 (VITA)
-Hitman: Absolution
-Playstation Allstars Battle Royale
-Far Cry 3

There you go - bolded all the ones I'm buying.

Already preordered Assassins creed 3 with the cool statue, The only other two I'm interested in at the moment is WWE13 and NFS Most wanted.

I did want hitman but now I'm not too sure.

Might eventually end up with WWE 13 on the WiiU but other than that, none from the list.

As for other WiiU games, I will likely give Fifa 13 a go and I am tempted by the premise of ZombiU. However, the current pricing of WiiU games is highly prohibitive.

The Mass Effect trilogy is coming out for PS3, just not till a later date. The games I looking forward to most either don't have a release date yet, or don't come out till early 2013 (The Last of Us, DmC, & Dust 514). I might ask for COD: Black Ops II & Assassin's Creed III for X-mas, but if I don't get them I don't think I'd be terribly disappointed.

Really I don't buy too many games brand new, why bother when I can wait a 3-6 months & find a used copy for at least $20-30 cheaper? Plus I have a fairly large stack of games sitting next to my TV that I've yet to really dive into (GoW III, Far Cry 2, Tomb Raider Trilogy, Bioshock 2 (no I've not played the first one), Infamous 2, Boarderlands, & Starhawk) all of which cost me about $60 combined.

WWE'13. Already got it on preorder.

Between that and Tekken Tag Tournament 2, I'm kissing goodbye to my free time during the weekends.

Probably WWE13 if I hear good things, and maybe I'll ask for LBP Karting for Christmas. I've never played Okami, but my girlfriend likes it so I might get that

Really I don't buy too many games brand new, why bother when I can wait a 3-6 months & find a used copy for at least $20-30 cheaper? Plus I have a fairly large stack of games sitting next to my TV that I've yet to really dive into (GoW III, Far Cry 2, Tomb Raider Trilogy, Bioshock 2 (no I've not played the first one), Infamous 2, Boarderlands, & Starhawk) all of which cost me about $60 combined.

Take notes kids. I pretty much exclusively bargain game at this point and you get so much more bang for your buck it is ridiculous. The trick is that if you are running out of games to play then you are playing way too much. Play the great games you missed first.

Destroying my life over WWE 13....thinking wistfully about an alternate universe were I had time to play Halo 4 and Assasins Creed 3.

and Skyrim.

I'll buy WWE13 but once I get a hold of Halo 4 a week later,I won't have any trouble putting WWE13 aside or any other game for the next few months. Nothing else on that list matters.

Nothing for me. I'm still playing through the many games I've bought on sale with Steam/Gamersgate/GOG + Dragon Age 1 & 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back