Age old discussion: Is Roman Reigns over or not and did WWE fake Reigns leukemia?

Aquaman6686

Mid-Card Championship Winner
SmackDown gets absolutely devastated once again. I can't wait for Vince to "save" them by letting them have such amazing talents as Roman Reigns and Braun Strowman. If I ran FOX, I'd be pulling out of the SmackDown deal ASAP, because the brand is F***ED.

SmackDown gets absolutely devastated once again. I can't wait for Vince to "save" them by letting them have such amazing talents as Roman Reigns and Braun Strowman. If I ran FOX, I'd be pulling out of the SmackDown deal ASAP, because the brand is F***ED.

Despite your hatred for him, (and pretty much everything really, except Dolph Ziggler, because he's a god) Reigns is still one of their best draws. And I'd like to see the legal ramifications of pulling out now. That'd go over swimmingly.

Despite your hatred for him, (and pretty much everything really, except Dolph Ziggler, because he's a god) Reigns is still one of their best draws. And I'd like to see the legal ramifications of pulling out now. That'd go over swimmingly.

Reigns can't work a match to save his life and is only over with kids. If RAW got AJ Styles, the only person they could move to SmackDown that would conceivably be an equal swap is Seth Rollins. Everyone else on Style's level is either part-time, already on SD, or both. If you think Roman is a fair swap for Styles, you're INSANE.

Reigns can't work a match to save his life and is only over with kids. If RAW got AJ Styles, the only person they could move to SmackDown that would conceivably be an equal swap is Seth Rollins. Everyone else on Style's level is either part-time, already on SD, or both. If you think Roman is a fair swap for Styles, you're INSANE.

Yet, everytime Reigns is on a show, the ratings stay steady if not go up a little bit. So he must be doing something right. Not everything his about wrestling plus who are you to say who can and can't work a match anyway?

Yet, everytime Reigns is on a show, the ratings stay steady if not go up a little bit. So he must be doing something right. Not everything his about wrestling plus who are you to say who can and can't work a match anyway?

....someone who has eyes and can see the product?

Only over with kids? You mean their biggest demographic? Thank you for proving my point. Debate over.

Only over with kids? You mean their biggest demographic? Thank you for proving my point. Debate over.

Wrong, as usual. Kids are only the largest portion of the audience at house shows. They're a slim portion at televised events and PPVs, hence the overwhelmingly negative reaction Roman gets, until he faked cancer to get over.

Also, one of Vince's biggest failings is his failure to comprehend that kids don't stay kids very long. Most young WWE fans stop watching after a few years when it's not considered "cool" anymore. The older fans are the ones that keep WWE in business, not kids and families. The sooner Vince understands that, the sooner the company is saved.

Wrong, as usual. Kids are only the largest portion of the audience at house shows. They're a slim portion at televised events and PPVs, hence the overwhelmingly negative reaction Roman gets, until he faked cancer to get over.

Also, one of Vince's biggest failings is his failure to comprehend that kids don't stay kids very long. Most young WWE fans stop watching after a few years when it's not considered "cool" anymore. The older fans are the ones that keep WWE in business, not kids and families. The sooner Vince understands that, the sooner the company is saved.

Your blind hatred clouds your judgement. You completely ignored merch sales. Or the, ya know, PG rating, dipshit. And the whole "faked cancer" argument just shows how ignorant you are. Goodbye.

Your blind hatred clouds your judgement. You completely ignored merch sales. Or the, ya know, PG rating, dipshit. And the whole "faked cancer" argument just shows how ignorant you are. Goodbye.

You're dumb enough to think Roman was telling the truth? Check your meds.

You're dumb enough to think Roman was telling the truth? Check your meds.

I'm guessing your just trolling him and your not really serious with this comment. If not, you're a complete idiot if you truly believe that Roman would lie about something as serious leukemia.

I'm guessing your just trolling him and your not really serious with this comment. If not, you're a complete idiot if you truly believe that Roman would lie about something as serious leukemia.

Because Roman having leukemia is more serious than murder, rape, incest, cancer, arson, necrophilia, suicide, and terrorism? ALL of which WWE has faked since becoming a public company? Roman and WWE knew his round of testing was extremely minor and he'd be back in a few months. They ridiculously exaggerated the seriousness of his diagnosis to get him over. If you can't see that, you understand NOTHING about the wrestling business.

Because Roman having leukemia is more serious than murder, rape, incest, cancer, arson, necrophilia, suicide, and terrorism? ALL of which WWE has faked since becoming a public company? Roman and WWE knew his round of testing was extremely minor and he'd be back in a few months. They ridiculously exaggerated the seriousness of his diagnosis to get him over. If you can't see that, you understand NOTHING about the wrestling business.

Wow, get over yourself and your hatred for WWE and Roman reigns. First of all, you clearly don't know anything about the wrestling business in today's environment and are still stuck in the attitude era by some of the example you gave. Secondly, if they knew about and only did that to get Reigns over like you said, they would have been expose almost immediately as the can't hide anything anymore. Is super easy to find out about these things right now and they would have risk getting expose and bringing more bad PR their way.

Finally, your just a horrible person for just suggesting that they fake this to get him over or they knew that it was extremely minor. It'S fans like you that give the rest of us a bad name.

Wow, get over yourself and your hatred for WWE and Roman reigns. First of all, you clearly don't know anything about the wrestling business in today's environment and are still stuck in the attitude era by some of the example you gave. Secondly, if they knew about and only did that to get Reigns over like you said, they would have been expose almost immediately as the can't hide anything anymore. Is super easy to find out about these things right now and they would have risk getting expose and bringing more bad PR their way.

Finally, your just a horrible person for just suggesting that they fake this to get him over or they knew that it was extremely minor. It'S fans like you that give the rest of us a bad name.
There's zero risk and zero bad PR, because it's a storyline. Their investors and advertisers don't give a crap as long as money rolls in. Every attempt to get Roman over through traditional means failed miserably, because he was the most universally despised wrestler in decades. Vince found a tactic that worked, and you're all falling for it.

There's zero risk and zero bad PR, because it's a storyline. Their investors and advertisers don't give a crap as long as money rolls in. Every attempt to get Roman over through traditional means failed miserably, because he was the most universally despised wrestler in decades. Vince found a tactic that worked, and you're all falling for it.

Yet, he was the only guy to be able to maintain the ratings for raw and even for some episode get a rating spike for his segment when raw was doing low ratings, was the number 1 merch seller for a few years now and was getting a pretty decent positive response from the fans before he left and surrendered the title, so your theory really doesn't hold up at all.

Like i wrote before, stop your conspiracy theory because you hate roman reigns, your probably the only one left at this point and even before reigns leukemia you already were in the minority. The guy was over and you can digest the fact that he was, that's why you fabricated this whole thing about how he faked his leukemia just to get him over with the Hardcore fan base. If they did that just for that reason they would have been stupid because they would have left a bunch of money on the table just by the fact that reigns was universal champion at the time and if you know anything about WWE and business in general, you don't take your hottest act off the road just to try to get him over to your hardcore audience, that's just plain stupid.

Yet, he was the only guy to be able to maintain the ratings for raw and even for some episode get a rating spike for his segment when raw was doing low ratings, was the number 1 merch seller for a few years now and was getting a pretty decent positive response from the fans before he left and surrendered the title, so your theory really doesn't hold up at all.

Like i wrote before, stop your conspiracy theory because you hate roman reigns, your probably the only one left at this point and even before reigns leukemia you already were in the minority. The guy was over and you can digest the fact that he was, that's why you fabricated this whole thing about how he faked his leukemia just to get him over with the Hardcore fan base. If they did that just for that reason they would have been stupid because they would have left a bunch of money on the table just by the fact that reigns was universal champion at the time and if you know anything about WWE and business in general, you don't take your hottest act off the road just to try to get him over to your hardcore audience, that's just plain stupid.

It's the politically correct thing to now worship Reigns and pretend everyone loves him, I get it. WHEN the truth about WWE faking his illness inevitably comes out, whether it takes 6 months, a year, or ten years, I expect a personal apology from you.

It's the politically correct thing to now worship Reigns and pretend everyone loves him, I get it. WHEN the truth about WWE faking his illness inevitably comes out, whether it takes 6 months, a year, or ten years, I expect a personal apology from you.

And when you will come out of your delusional state and realize what pretty much everybody in the world know, whether it takes 6 months, a year, or ten years, i expect a personal apology from you. But i'm not holding my breath because i don't thing this will ever happen.

And when you will come out of your delusional state and realize what pretty much everybody in the world know, whether it takes 6 months, a year, or ten years, i expect a personal apology from you. But i'm not holding my breath because i don't thing this will ever happen.

Aww, you're just going to copy what I said, because you can't conjure up original thoughts. That's cute.

Aww, you're just going to copy what I said, because you can't conjure up original thoughts. That's cute.

Why should i come up with a original thought when i can't get a serious discussion with you about this. You're so stock in your own delusion it's not even funny. I don't even understand why you follow the Main WWE product if you can't even see the simple truth that the guy you hate actually was super over before he got sick and that WWE isn't that bad evil company you want them to be. When you will grow up and be serious about stuff instead of spewing conspiracy theory like you're doing, i will come up with more original thoughts.

Why should i come up with a original thought when i can't get a serious discussion with you about this. You're so stock in your own delusion it's not even funny. I don't even understand why you follow the Main WWE product if you can't even see the simple truth that the guy you hate actually was super over before he got sick and that WWE isn't that bad evil company you want them to be. When you will grow up and be serious about stuff instead of spewing conspiracy theory like you're doing, i will come up with more original thoughts.

WWE has faked worse than leukemia, long after becoming a publically traded company. That's not an opinion, that's documented FACT. Where are your FACTS to back up your argument that Roman's leukemia is legitimate? All you have is "WWE says it's real", "They called him Joe!", and "it would be bad PR!!!!", all of which are disproven by prior examples. When an entity has a factually proven predispotion to lie, hard evidence is required to prove they're NOT lying, not to prove they ARE.

And your claims of Roman being "super over" before vacating the title is once again FACTUALLY disproven by the evidence of the audience having functioning auditory senses. Roman was still being heavily booed at nearly every televised and PPV event. I'll grant you that the audience reaction had noticeably improved, from the crowd being 95% against him to more like 75%, even 50% in more casual cities, but even half the audience booing him is still him being heavily booed. The only times Roman was "super over" is when he was with The Shield, or in the ring with someone even more disliked than him, like Baron Corbin.

WWE has faked worse than leukemia, long after becoming a publically traded company. That's not an opinion, that's documented FACT. Where are your FACTS to back up your argument that Roman's leukemia is legitimate? All you have is "WWE says it's real", "They called him Joe!", and "it would be bad PR!!!!", all of which are disproven by prior examples. When an entity has a factually proven predispotion to lie, hard evidence is required to prove they're NOT lying, not to prove they ARE.

And your claims of Roman being "super over" before vacating the title is once again FACTUALLY disproven by the evidence of the audience having functioning auditory senses. Roman was still being heavily booed at nearly every televised and PPV event. I'll grant you that the audience reaction had noticeably improved, from the crowd being 95% against him to more like 75%, even 50% in more casual cities, but even half the audience booing him is still him being heavily booed. The only times Roman was "super over" is when he was with The Shield, or in the ring with someone even more disliked than him, like Baron Corbin.

I'm granted you that but just look at the numbers which are well documented regarding roman and how over he actually was. You just have to do a little research to find out that je actually and truly was the top full time guy despite the fact that half the audience was booeing him

. So what did the company had to gain by faking some like reigns having leukemia. Really nothing to gain outside turning the hardcore wrestling fans opinion of the guy. They had more to lose by taking him off the show and faking his leukemia then they had to gain.

In case you don't get it, WWE couldn't care less about what the IWC thinks, they always will have their money one way or the others.

The fact is, the guy was getting one hell of reaction, good or bad it doesn't matter, he still was getting the biggest reaction in the company. Ratings were better when he was on the show, they made a ton of money on reigns merch as well and even some fans that supposedly hated the guy, actually would be a reigns t shirt. If you don't believe me, again the proof is there just watch any episode of raw from the past year and you will see fans wearing some reigns merch while boeeing him

So again, while i do conceit to some of your argument, just like the oliver piece from a few weeks ago, your proof are outdated and doesn't fly with how wwe is running today. So if you truly want to convince me that wwe is a shaddy as you make them to be. Please do some research and give me recent proof to advance what you're saying.

I'm granted you that but just look at the numbers which are well documented regarding roman and how over he actually was. You just have to do a little research to find out that je actually and truly was the top full time guy despite the fact that half the audience was booeing him

. So what did the company had to gain by faking some like reigns having leukemia. Really nothing to gain outside turning the hardcore wrestling fans opinion of the guy. They had more to lose by taking him off the show and faking his leukemia then they had to gain.

In case you don't get it, WWE couldn't care less about what the IWC thinks, they always will have their money one way or the others.

The fact is, the guy was getting one hell of reaction, good or bad it doesn't matter, he still was getting the biggest reaction in the company. Ratings were better when he was on the show, they made a ton of money on reigns merch as well and even some fans that supposedly hated the guy, actually would be a reigns t shirt. If you don't believe me, again the proof is there just watch any episode of raw from the past year and you will see fans wearing some reigns merch while boeeing him

So again, while i do conceit to some of your argument, just like the oliver piece from a few weeks ago, your proof are outdated and doesn't fly with how wwe is running today. So if you truly want to convince me that wwe is a shaddy as you make them to be. Please do some research and give me recent proof to advance what you're saying.

What did WWE have to gain by blowing Reigns' minor testing out of proportion? It got Reigns over as a face. That's literally ALL VINCE CARES ABOUT. He's had his heart obsessively set on Roman being the future megastar of WWE for almost five years, and clearly shown that he's willing to do absolutely ANYTHING to make that happen, including sabotaging other stars WWE makes money on, to make what HE wants into a reality. Reigns' repeated failures to get over forced Vince to go a desperate route, but it paid off - Roman is now beloved by the majority of fans who used to boo him, who will rabidly defend him to appear "cool" and "in the know".

It doesn't matter if the big reaction Roman gets is positive or negative? Totally untrue. There's good heat, and there's bad heat. Good heat is when fans can't stand a wrestler's character and will pay money to see them lose. Bad heat is when fans genuinely DESPISE the wrestler themself and don't want to see them at all. That's the heat Roman was getting, in the vast majority of cities. It's one thing to be booed. It's another thing for chants of "F*** YOU ROMAN" and thousands of people flipping him off on national television and PPV. Roman had X-Pac heat.

What did WWE have to gain by blowing Reigns' minor testing out of proportion? It got Reigns over as a face. That's literally ALL VINCE CARES ABOUT. He's had his heart obsessively set on Roman being the future megastar of WWE for almost five years, and clearly shown that he's willing to do absolutely ANYTHING to make that happen, including sabotaging other stars WWE makes money on, to make what HE wants into a reality. Reigns' repeated failures to get over forced Vince to go a desperate route, but it paid off - Roman is now beloved by the majority of fans who used to boo him, who will rabidly defend him to appear "cool" and "in the know".

It doesn't matter if the big reaction Roman gets is positive or negative? Totally untrue. There's good heat, and there's bad heat. Good heat is when fans can't stand a wrestler's character and will pay money to see them lose. Bad heat is when fans genuinely DESPISE the wrestler themself and don't want to see them at all. That's the heat Roman was getting, in the vast majority of cities. It's one thing to be booed. It's another thing for chants of "F*** YOU ROMAN" and thousands of people flipping him off on national television and PPV. Roman had X-Pac heat.

Yet, for some weird reason, you can't bring yourself to admit that rating stayed steady or slightly went up everytime reigns was on tv before his leukemia diagnostic. That the merchandise revenue went up when he was on top of wwe. That he was the number merch seller and that even some of his haters were buying reigns merch. If you don't believe me, again all the proof are there on the internet to prove my point just do some research.

Their more to wrestling then being over with the live crowd especially in WWE. John cena is the perfect example of that and reigns is the same way. Despite being "hated" by the fans, he was turning in more money for the company then any of your so called favorite. So when you have a cash cow like reigns on your roster, you don't take him off the roster just to get him over with a certain portion of the crowd that like you say will pay anyway just to boo him and chant negative thing at him. So they had nothing to gain by doing that.

But i guess, your hatred towards reigns and your idea of how wwe is run is blinding you to the fact that reigns was over even if he was getting booed out of the building. I'm not saying this because it's pc to say that or any other reason you might think. I'm writing this because it's the turth and their a valid proof that support what i'm writing while you didn't bring any proof to support your theory.

Just like old times. Threads devolving into a Reigns hatred thread. His haters are more obsessed with him than anyone, yet they can't seem to understand why Vince likes to push him so much. Ironic.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back