[Against All Odds] Crimson & Morgan v. Magnus & Joe [World Tag Team Championships]

Who wins?

• Crimson & Morgan

• Magnus & Joe

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Against All Odds 2012
Crimson & Morgan (C) v. Magnus & Joe
TNA World Tag Team Championships

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

800px-Impact_Wrestling.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ppv2.jpg

All discussion here.​

this is turning into a good fued i see morgan and crimson retaining for atleast 1 more month so joe and magnus can keep gaining experience as a team plus crimson is still undefeated i woud think its gonna be a big name that finally snaps the undefeated streak and i just cant see that name being samoa joe or magnus :shrug:

Good feud, great matches, good build.

The TNA Tag Division is starting to boost back up.

I do not see Crimson loosing his streak in a tag match. I dont know how they going to get the titles off them, and keep the streak. Probably injury.

Tag Champs Retain.

Can we call them RedPrint?

I think Matt Morgan and Crimson will retain the titles for another 1-2 PPVs then Crimson will get injured by a heel turning Morgan and he will claim that he can defend the titles by him self and then have Magnus and Joe ( better at working with eachother now) beat him down before a match and win the titles

I'm guessing Magnus and Joe win the title at England's events and Crimson & Morgan win them back at Against All Odds only to add one more month to their feuds until the next PPV in March.

So my pick is Crimson and Morgan to regain the titles at the next PPV thanks to a loss at TNA Impact Wrestling tapings in England in two weeks time.

this is turning into a good fued i see morgan and crimson retaining for atleast 1 more month so joe and magnus can keep gaining experience as a team plus crimson is still undefeated i woud think its gonna be a big name that finally snaps the undefeated streak and i just cant see that name being samoa joe or magnus :shrug:

A tag team loss wont count against him. Theyll just pull the "Undeafeated in singles competition" line or have Morgan take the pinfall.

Im really, really like this fued at the moment. Love Joe's attitude and Magnus is looking brilliant in and out of the ring.

I agree one more month of Morgan and Crimson retaining the titles. Gives Joe and Magnus time to build a bit more together and when they win they will be a credible team.

I'm not really sold on this feud yet. I was starting to get a little interested when the Crimson vs. Magnus match came along. I thought this was a good place for TNA to step up and make Magnus look like some real competition, but he ultimately came off looking like a scrub. It's just hard to look at someone and think he could be a threat to a title reign when his opponent delivers a single move in the entire match, that lasted a total of 1 minute, and gets the win.

I expected Crimson to get the win, especially when Christy Hemme announced him as "the undefeated Crimson", but I thought we'd get a good solid match against Magnus in which Magnus was elevated.

As for who takes this match, I expect Morgan & Crimson to retain and extend the feud for at least another month. After all, there really aren't any other teams floating around in TNA right now and Joe & Magnus aren't ready to be the champs. The team needs to be built up more, especially with Magnus losing in 1 minute via a single move to Crimson this past Thursday.

I kind of thought that Magnus and Joe were going to win the titles when they were in London tonight but then I found out that it wasnt a title match. Magnus and Joe have turned out to be a much better team than I ever expected and I think that in due time they will be the ones to take the titles of Morgan and Crimson, but if they were going to win it they would have done so tonight. I say that Morgan and Crimson retain but maybe at the next ppv or the one after that we see the titles change hands.

It's time to split Matt Morgan and Crimson up. So with that in mind I think that it's Magnus and Joes time to have a run with the titles. They waork well together, they have great offense together, and the audience believes them as a team now. The match will be hard hitting and brutal, but I think in the end either Morgan or Crimson will walk out on their partner starting their feud to bring them back to singles stars.

This will probably be a decent tag team match. I like the team of Morgan and Crimson. They are awesome. Magnus and Joe are a very random pairing and I think Magnus would better off in singles competition. Joe is booked worse than anyone else on the roster, I highly doubt that this will change anytime soon. Morgan and Crimson will win this because they need to continue to dominate until it's finally time to split them up to feud with each other.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Matt Morgan & Crimson will defeat Magnus & Joe

Going for Crimson and Morgan on this one, they just work better as a tag team in my opinion, Joe and Magnus have the feel of a team that was slapped together just to do it (wwe tag team booking 101?) Don't get me wrong, I like Joe and I like Magnus but not as a team, if it was Magnus and Williams like it was in the British Invasion I would a different opinion.

However with the way the feud has been going and the talent these men have its sure to be a hell of a match and I am looking forward to watching it.

Morgan and Crimson may win this one, but I think these two could lose and turn on one another. A Morgan and Crimson feud may be more interesting then Joe vs. Magnus. I would like to see Joe and Magnus get established and become a decent tag team in TNA. There just isn't many tag teams they could face at this point. Eventually Morgan and Crimson will turn on each other. I'm just not so sure it will happen this soon though.

I thought Crimson and Morgan where kind of feuding with each other before they became a tag team. Hell, wasn't Joe also in the mix of everything too? I really am not looking forward to a Crimson, Morgan feud as these two guys just don't do it for me. I've seen a total of about 4 moves from Crimson, and Morgan at times seems awkward in the ring. If this team does spilt up I hope the feud they have is a short one.

I believe Morgan and Crimson will pull out the win. Maybe have Crimson stealing the pin from Morgan to start the destruction between the team. This will allow Joe and Magnus a little more time to develop as a tag team. Then at the next ppv, or maybe two, depending on how far they take this, I see Joe and Magnus winning the Belts. Morgan will take the pin, which will allow Crimson to talk shit on how he didn't lose the match. So this will set up new tag champs and the feud of Morgan and Crimson. (Which I don't want to happen)

RKO’s Predication
Morgan and Crimson retain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back