After all this years...

Mexican Geek

It's good to be back!
I feel older than the Undertaker... But it's good to be back! I see that many known names still post here, kuddos! I couldnt t even imagine to come back and post on any internet forum, let alone here... But AFTER ALL THESE YEARS of watching wrestling (dont ask me how much money I've spent on PPV, you'll be shocked) the only site I still visit over and over and over is WZ, just to get my daily dose on the latest before the big events (for this Mania for example)

Anyway, i just want to flex my finger's muscles before entering to the wrestling conversation. I think a week or two in the bar will do it.

PS. Lee, mate, are you a mod here or something? I've seen more threads from you than memes in fb.. :p Jk man! Its good to read you again!

Ae AKA Aerandir (sp) was a former member of the VIP room. He was banned for making a joke comment about a character in WZCW which Will took as racist. I was also banned at the same time.

Both of us were granted freedom after a year and placed in the prison. Both of us managed to escape. One developed a life, the other became a G-mod.

Ae AKA Aerandir (sp) was a former member of the VIP room. He was banned for making a joke comment about a character in WZCW which Will took as racist. I was also banned at the same time.

Both of us were granted freedom after a year and placed in the prison. Both of us managed to escape. One developed a life, the other became a G-mod.

BOTH WERE RESCUED FROM THE ABYSS OF BANNATION BY WZ'S GREAT NORDIC HERO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back