AFL Fantasy Football Anyone?

M

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Anyone here play any of the 3 forms of AFL fantasy footy and looking for someone good to fill a spot in their league?

I've only got one league in each code ("Real" Dreamteam, AFL Fantasy, Supercoach are the 3 i'm talking about) out of a possible 5 and I'd rather not have to just enter random public leagues and destroy them like last year. I finished in the top 500 in Supercoach and top 1000 in dreamteam last year so this year I'm looking to actually win at least one of the comps, it's a big task I know, but I think this is the year that the Hair Club For Men (best team name ever btw) finally wins big :D

Also to anyone playing the fantasy games: who do you think will be the big "breakout" players of this year? Personally I've got my eyes on David Swallow and Charlie Dixon. Gold Coast as a team in general are starting to come really good, but Swallow's a gun just waiting to go bang and Dixon is just such a damn beast when near the footy that it's getting hard to imagine him not being a big name within the next two years. Agree/Disagree?

Honestly didn't even know that they had AFL Fantasy Football, or that anyone did it. I don't watch AFL regularly unfortunately, but if someone did have a league I wouldn't mind getting in it.

Well I'm a footy fan doing a statistics degree at uni so doing fantasy footy is sort of a given for someone like me haha

If it turns out that this place has enough people who are interested in the fantasy game I wouldn't mind starting a wrestlezone league as it can be really fun if you get properly involved in it :)

Well I'm a footy fan doing a statistics degree at uni so doing fantasy footy is sort of a given for someone like me haha

If it turns out that this place has enough people who are interested in the fantasy game I wouldn't mind starting a wrestlezone league as it can be really fun if you get properly involved in it :)

I'm in a few big money leagues myself. I've got two football keeper leagues I'm in, and three baseball leagues.

I'll definitely be up for trying out an AFL league if you invite me in one. Same goes with a baseball league if someone makes one for this place.

If you're thinking of making an AFL fantasy side you should probably just make a demo side soon and play around with it/do some player research to really get the feel of it - AFL is a very fantasy friendly and easy to pick up game but takes real attention to master

Haha hold up I just saw you're from Melbourne. By AFL you mean...? I was thinking the Arena Football League for some reason, but now I'm starting to think this might be soccer.

Hahaha I noticed you were going on about something completely different but thought I may as well play along with it :p

I'm talking about the Australian Football League AKA Australian Rules Football - Australians here would understand (at least I hope so, AFL is our national sport so it would be a tad disappointing if they didn't :p)

Yeah that's what I came to realize. Lol I was wondering how someone wad that into Arena Football. Makes sense.

Sadly I don't think I'd even be able to get into an Australian Football League. Sorry man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back