• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF15: Titus vs The Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.

a0161613

WZCW's Mr Excitement
Possibly the best pairing of the entire Mentorship Program in terms of the mentor actually helping the mentee succeed will be taking on each other in one of the four mentee vs. mentor matches set-up by Chuck Myles. Despite the recent attacks by Steamboat Ricky, Titus is still willing and able to compete in a clean match against the God-loving Angel. If you're looking for a traditional wrestling match; this is it.

Deadline is 11:59pm Central Time, Wednesday 24th October. Extensions as per thread.

Backstage we see Becky Serra stood talking to Titus, microphone in hand.

Becky: There are some great rivalries in the world of entertainment and last week at Apocalypse we saw another reignited.

Titus: Was it Tom and Jerry? Daffy Duck and Bugs Bunny?

Titus chuckles to himself.

Titus: I suppose you're on about Steamboat and frankly for their to be a rivalry both parties need to be involved.

Becky: So you're saying you won't answer Ricky's challenge?

Titus: I'm saying that no challenge has been made.

Becky: It's clear there has, sometimes actions speak louder than words.

Titus: I'm saying that I have more pressing concerns.

Titus sighs and it's clear from Becky's face that she's realised he would rather talk about his upcoming match.

Becky: I heard a rumour that it was your idea to face Angel this week, is that right?

Titus: No it's night right but the idea excites me and there's been lots of talk of the match online. People are excited to see if the pupil can overcome the master, it's a story we've seen countless times yet a story the people love. Yet the question everyone asking is this...

Becky: Which master will turn up? Will Titus let Angel win which in turn will boost his confidence.

She pauses and looks intently into the eyes of Titus.

Becky: Or will he show what he's capable of giving Angel the fight of his life?

Titus: Which one do you think?

Titus looks back into Becky's eyes almost giving Becky a look into his entire life in that one glance.

Becky: Knowing you you've gone on some whirlwind adventure finding out how you can defeat him?

Titus opens his mouth as if to answer.

Becky: Mexico?

Titus: Mexico.

Becky: How did it go down?

Titus: Well it started in a little church outside of Naucalpan de Juáre.

The scene cuts to Titus stood outside a church, next to him is a stereotypical Mexican with sombrero and poncho. We shall call him EG for posterity.

Titus: So this is the best place I should do this?

EG: Yes, he is the best of this style in all of Mexico. Yet I don't get why you need to train. You are a man I have seen in many movies and you have been world champion twice. Not once, but twice. Why come to this tiny place in Mexico to learn?

Titus: Mexicans have a very unique style of wrestling, one in which The Angel excels in. If I'm to beat him I need to learn the art of this.

EG: You know this style, do you not? You are the great Red Mask who fought valiantly to save Keystone City. WZCW saw your skill and you took the world by storm.

Titus: Just because I wore a mask does not mean I am proficiently skilled.

EG: Well you came to the right place.

The scene cuts to Titus stood inside a rather small ring.

EG: ¡y su openente....ellllllllllllllllllllll Smoooooooooochadorrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Out walks a rather rotund gentleman who is wearing a pink mask, he is carrying a bunch of red roses. As he makes his way to the ring he hands them out to females in the crowd. This causes ladies and men to swoon as he steps in the ring to a huge pop to the crowd.

You can hear Titus' voice over the images being shown as he is telling the story to Becky Serra after all.

Titus: For only the third time in my life I was booed, I looked around the crowd and wondered what I could do.

The footage shows Titus in the ring taking in his surroundings as he's quickly knocked over by el Smoochador.

Titus: Within seconds I was on my back looking up at the lights, I had to think fast.

el Smoochador is shown climbing the ropes, he lands a perfectly executed senton bomb as the crowd goes nuts. Smoochador goes up for a second and Titus lifts up his legs.

Titus: I hit him right in the gut and we spent the next ten minutes back and forth. I was aware that the crowd were beginning to warm up to me but could I overcome their hero?

el Smoochador manages to hit Titus into the corner as Titus looks dazed. Smoochador lifts his hands above his head and starts clapping as the crowd start clapping in unison and shouting “Fácil, Fácil, Fácil, Fácil”. Titus turns around confused as Smoochador goes for his famous finishing move.

Titus: He went for the wedlock. Do you know how many people have survived that?

Titus kicks out and quickly turns the match around. There's a very quick Tit-Drop and Titus climbs the top rope. Out of his trunks he pulls out a mask and puts it on. The crowd goes nuts as he hits the red comet and picks up the win.

Titus: Just one person, ever. It was me.

Becky: Oh wow, that sounds brilliant but I have to ask...

We cut back to Titus and Becky.

Becky: That's the physical side of things but you know better than most that it takes more than that.

Titus: Exactly, which is why Mexico wasn't the only place I went to.

Becky: Where else?

Titus: Vatican City to see the Pope and ask for some advice on how to be a good Catholic.

Becky: That's pretty neat, how did that go?

Titus: He asked for my autograph which was very cool. Lots more happened, how about I tell you off camera.

Titus and Becky walk off as the scene fades away. There's blackness for a few seconds and we see Titus in the Vatican City knocking on a door.

Titus: Hey Pope Benedict XVI, I need some time to talk to you about being a good Catholic. Are you free?

Pope: No.

Titus: Well that was a wasted journey.

Fade to black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member