AF12: Vega vs. Josh Young

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Josh Young speaking is in blue. His father is in red.*

A teenage boy walks into the door of his families old, worn down home in Kalamazoo Michigan. He hears footsteps as he takes off his coat.

“Where the Hell have you been?” screams his drunken father.

“I’m sorry I didn’t call. The football game went into overtime” the child said apologetically.

“Get your ass over here”

The teen starts shaking. He knows what’s going to happen. But he moves slowly towards his father anyways.

“Please dad. Please don’t! I’m so sorry!”

Almost suddenly, the teen screams in pain.

“Keep quiet you good for nothing kid.”

Another scream comes for the boy as he begins to cry.

“Stop! Please stop!” the boy choked up, tears streaming down his face.

The teen screams, a little more quietly this time. Suddenly, the father places his hands on the young boys neck.

“Shut your Goddamn mouth or I will have to shut it for you!”

As the father his choking out his own son, the teen tries to scream out with what little energy he has left. But all that comes out, is a whimper.

“You dumbass. You did not just try that again.” the father says, pausing after every word.

The dad tightens his grip on his own sons neck. He is filled with anger and hatred.

Suddenly, the kid fights back. He grabs his fathers hands, forcing them away from his neck. They are getting up. The son lets go of his fathers hands, and grabs ahold of his dads neck instead. The father becomes weak. And he falls to the ground unconscious.

The son is seen gasping for air, while standing over his father, as the scene fades to black.

Suddenly, Josh Young springs up into a sitting position, having just woken up, from his memory. He is angry. And he is ready to fight.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back